crazy people in belfry
IssuedWhite

Gilbert, WV

#41 Oct 22, 2010
Nina Bishop. No doubt, have you seen what shes done to everyone she meets?
I hate her

Logan, WV

#42 Oct 23, 2010
IssuedWhite wrote:
Nina Bishop. No doubt, have you seen what shes done to everyone she meets?
omg,yes i heard she helps people that can't feed there kids and help 's them pay there bill's ya dont let too many know what she is doing.they mite think all people should help others. in fact last nite at the ball game i seen her carrie in two bag of can food . for the food drive .that BITCH how dare she!

love ya nina Dee
Anonymous

Thelma, KY

#43 Oct 23, 2010
crazy
funny

Logan, WV

#44 Oct 23, 2010
IssuedWhite wrote:
Nina Bishop. No doubt, have you seen what shes done to everyone she meets?
what is it?
loves belfry and wv

Charleston, WV

#45 Oct 23, 2010
you know i only have one thing to say to you all if you dont like it hear then leave i really like belfry and wv and everybody is not on drugs or drunks everytown has its own and i think that you all are just jelous about the people hear cause we have a desent town so just get over your self and look around you may need to change your life cause mine hear is good and i dont really know anyone to crazy or on drugs and i have a lot of family in wv too and they are very smart not on drugs and all around good people so sorry to bust your bubble and get a better life sorry yours must suck ...
OUT OF HERE

Spring Hill, FL

#46 Oct 24, 2010
omg wrote:
hahaa, i also heard about your pill addiction, and how you bought stolen items from jordan smith, what a loser you are.. and how you always run around with greasey hair and nasty cloths
I CAME ON THIS SITE BECAUSE A FAMILY MEMBER WAS SAYIN THAT PEOPLE WERE TALKING A LOT OF CRAP FOR ME TO CHECK IT OUT ....WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER CAME ON HERE ...MAKES ME ASHMED THAT PEOPLE WOULD LOWER THEM SELVES TO THIS ...WHAT HAPPEN TO TALKING TO SOME ONE FACE TO FACE ...I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU GOT IT IN YOU ...YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND TALK SUCH BIG CRAP ...GET OFF OF HERE AND TAKE CARE OF THINGS YOUR NEVER GONNA GET ANY WHERE HERE ...OHHH BUT I GUESS THATS WHAT MAKES IT GOOD ,YOU DONT HAVE TO THIS MUST BE FUN FOR YOU ...YOUR SICK
Everywhere

Logan, WV

#47 Oct 27, 2010
citizen wrote:
who are they?
There are crazy people everywhere! Not jus belfry
ANDREW LOCKARD

Peach Creek, WV

#48 Dec 7, 2010
say any thing about my aunt again oh wait look your the ones that are crazy shes the nicest person i meet
so if i was you i would shut up and crawl back into the hole you got out of.what if some one said you was crazy it hurts dosent it you guys are so un greatful its good to help people in need what if you cant feed your kids and you asked her for help and she would say no to you because you said those mean things. i think you are the most stubern person on this planet. ITS CALLED CAREING FOR OTHERS IF YOU GO TO CHURCH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT!!I SAY UR THE BWORD
SHUTUP!!!!!!!
Kasssss

Peach Creek, WV

#52 Jan 5, 2011
Ambie_babii wrote:
see oyu know so little, i could pass a drug test right now if you asked me too. youre so dumb, yeah i USED to get high,,,get over it., people change. and FYI: i wieghed more when i was on drugs cause i always had the freakin munchies. lol..and i dont wanna fight you over what "someone else" said ..im gonna whoop your ass for things youve been sayin on facebook. and boy, for someone who doesnt get on topix, youre on here alot..and for no reason since were having this same damn argument over on facebook you tard.
good god shut tf up i mean really noone wants to hear from you and andrew? who tf cares your all trash, ambies dad screwed around married another woman, her mom is in jail, ambie herself is a drug user, no doubt your not far behind,there all TRASH, AS SHE AND YOU ARE GET TF OVER YOURSELVES, were all sick of hearing shit about ammbiee

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#53 Jan 5, 2011
Kasssss wrote:
<quoted text>
good god shut tf up i mean really noone wants to hear from you and andrew? who tf cares your all trash, ambies dad screwed around married another woman, her mom is in jail, ambie herself is a drug user, no doubt your not far behind,there all TRASH, AS SHE AND YOU ARE GET TF OVER YOURSELVES, were all sick of hearing shit about ammbiee
okay first of all fucktard, you tell me to stfu, and yet i havent commented on this thread in quite sometime. In fact the post of mine you replied to is over TWO MONTHS OLD. And furthermore, why are you talking to me about Andrew. IDK him, whats he got to do wth me? on top of that, my mother is no longer in jail, so update your facts. And on top of THAT,i DO NOT do drugs. I have admitted i use to, but i have been clean for quite some time. So stick that in you pipe and smoke it. Also, i would like to point out, you say youre sick of hearing about me,and yet you drag me right back into a conversation i have long since been a part of. Anything else you need to say hunni, come find me and say it to my face or else YOU can STFU.=] have a nice life, loser.
Kasssss

Peach Creek, WV

#54 Jan 5, 2011
ambie you're nasty so is your family, hows your family anyways? you never see your son, your dad and step mom dont like you, your moms a drug user, I know for a fact a few weeks ago you bought drugs off someone, must be lonely being you, and second of all your family is full of harlots, that commit adultery, as do you, if i recall, you were seeing a married man a few years back. TB (Initials)your whole famiyl are f*ups except the ones raising your son because your to damned lame to do so. and wtf is andrew? HE IS NO KIN TO YOU, your scum, and im lauging because th apple does not fall far from the tree. ive seen you in bars, ive even seen you at hotels (recently) doin the party thing. you will never change, you low life trash. i can say and speak what i please, because you sure the f*ck do about EVERYONE ELSE and think noone has a right to open their mouths to you. SCUM

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#55 Jan 5, 2011
Well lets see, its nie to know you say i NEVER see my son, but yet i visit him once every 2 weeks, as me and my aunt and uncle have agreed upon, due to our schedules and such. And yeah i was datng a married man...TYLER BENGE was his name, and i have no shame in that. we cared bot each other, and his marriage was a sham. oh freakin well. did it hurt you? nope. SO why is it your business? its not. And the reason my Aunt and Uncle raise my son is because at the time i allowed them to have guardianship, it was for the best. I was makin a lot of mistakes.but that happns, and people change As i have.

Yure so full f shi, tsridiculou. Me n myfiancee WRE gonastaat hehoel,but changed our minds. but then again, im pretty fuckin sure that 2 people over the age of 18 can decide to spend a night anywhere they please, and FYI it wasnt to 'party' it was to have a nice nite alone. And as for buyin drugs..youre also lying and dumb..as i said, im clean. wanna test me? come to me, and i sure will let you.! just to pove my point. As ive sad..im nt partyin...i smoke cigs, and drink beer...thats the joy of being 23 years old..im legal to drin if i choose, and no one can say shit about it or use it against me.

BTW, idc if anyone as somthing to say to or about me, i just think they should put on thier big girl panties and say it to my face or at least leave thier name,unlike you, hidin and bein anonymous.

So you keep blowin shit outta ya ass, HATER,while i keep livin my lovely life with my wonerful man.

=]

hope you have fun bing a pathetic PUNK ASS.!
elisha smith

Betsy Layne, KY

#56 Jan 5, 2011
"OMG" what the F*** business of yours if ambii talks shit on here Ive seen u on too many forums yourself.. keeps ur dam* opinions to ur F***ing self and get a life if it bothers u so much then dont get on topix maybe ur the one who should be banned
Kasssss

Peach Creek, WV

#58 Jan 5, 2011
elisha smith wrote:
"OMG" what the F*** business of yours if ambii talks shit on here Ive seen u on too many forums yourself.. keeps ur dam* opinions to ur F***ing self and get a life if it bothers u so much then dont get on topix maybe ur the one who should be banned
LISTEN SLUT I KNOW YOU I WOULD SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRUG TESTED OR TURNED OVER TO THE COPS you are and will always be scum justt like her and her family
elisha smith

Betsy Layne, KY

#59 Jan 5, 2011
Listen who ever the f*ck u are and honestly I do not car who the F*ck u are .. U honestly need to get ur D*mn fact straight before getting on here trashing people in general. When u urself cant even show who the H*ll u are.. If u gotta hide to talk trash unlike ambii who shows who she is then u dont need to be saying jack crap about anyone grow the F*uck up. But heres the thing .. ambii is not trash and neither is her family I know this for a FACT so what if people make mistakes and do shit Im pretty sure someone in ur family has done the same s*it too. so u are no better than anyone else .. another thing is she does see her son and she didnt buy any drugs from anyone and i know this for a fact because she was with me and i dont do drugs and neither does she. Her mom is a great person and so is her family. Dont talk ur shit on here if u cant back it up and be brave enough to show urself.. trust me u need to say somthing to ambii she is more than happy to meet u somewhere and say it to her face. LIKE I SAID GROW THE FUCK UP!!! SHOW URSELF!!! IN MY OPINION UR THE WHITE TRASH AND THE FUCKUP AND A F*CKING DUMBASS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THINGS U DONT KNOW FOR A FACT!!!! GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY CAUSE UR NOT DOING URSELF ANY FAVORS TALKING SHIT ON HERE IT WILL GET UR DUMBASS HURT!!!!
LOVE YA AMBII

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#60 Jan 5, 2011
elisha smith wrote:
"OMG" what the F*** business of yours if ambii talks shit on here Ive seen u on too many forums yourself.. keeps ur dam* opinions to ur F***ing self and get a life if it bothers u so much then dont get on topix maybe ur the one who should be banned
lol..ily Shea.!

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#61 Jan 5, 2011
Kasssss wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN SLUT I KNOW YOU I WOULD SHUT UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRUG TESTED OR TURNED OVER TO THE COPS you are and will always be scum justt like her and her family
Go aheadand drugtest Shea you dumb bitch. She dont do shit, never has. And turnher over to the cops...LMAO..for what?1 beinsober?! you really are dumb andfuckin pathetic
Kasssss

Peach Creek, WV

#62 Jan 5, 2011
lol meet me? last time she met someone on her she got her ass kicked thats funny, you gonna threaten me you nasty c*nt? thats cool, take a f*cking bath, stop screwing men you dont know hell you no doundt f*cked ambiee and her nasty ass man whom looks like he always needs a bath.
just know i pissed you all off which was my intention im laughing my ass off that i f*cking pissed you all off, PRICELESS, i would not let you al touch me for the simple fact that you all probley have aids. I WILL TALK MY SHIT AND DO MY THING JUST AS SHE HAS PUT PEOPLE DOWN AND RUN HER DICKSU*KER. im gonna show you all whose man i can take. and ts her daddy, mmmm yummy,and i dont mean eric whom is beyond nasty. time to step it up a notch and show you bitched what i can do. i mean hell he f*cked around on ambies mother, why not this one.its called hurt, and ambiee hurt my family so imma hurt her the same way. f*ck up her family i got 5 girls ready to pounce of you even step foot on my turn i live at stone bicth, figure it out
DANDY STARTER

Winchester, KY

#63 Jan 5, 2011
Madonna Cox's
elisha smith

Betsy Layne, KY

#64 Jan 6, 2011
Listen come drug test me and turn me over to the cops its isnt going to do u any F****ing good it will just make ur motherF***ing ass look stupid .. u obviously dont know who the f*ck u are talking to and I believe that u are the slut not ME get a F8cking life and then maybe u can get ur sh*t striaght B***h

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Huey 19 hr Casey 2
property tax up in pike county ky 19 hr Phelps 34
Hey Greg Fan Ning Mon Greg Gets Seconds 4
Haywoods retirement to be announced next month Sun Haywood Jablome 2
Keith Hall's ex wife needs to let it go (Jan '14) Sun howdy 133
Jeff Harvey Sun Crooks Supporting... 1
Sharondale School 1956 (Sep '16) Nov 16 bryn49 6

Belfry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages