russell west
wtf

Logan, WV

#1 Apr 29, 2012
I see russell west finally went to jail,he thought he was too smart to get busted.
Tammy

Lubbock, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2012
when did he go to jail
omg

Belfry, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2012
first i heard when.......
Yeap

Pikeville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2012
It was the other night. They found his drugs but not the money.
pond creek bitch

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Well this is to everybody who likes to talk about ppl on here. Russell west is one of the very few good ppl i know he would do anything for anybody. So why get on here and post his business when it's nothing to you to begin with. Would you want ppl to post stuff about you on here.Like i said he is a very good man and will hopefully be out very soon. So just leave him alone. stop posting shit on here.
hey

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 30, 2012
is he still in jail
wtf

Logan, WV

#7 Apr 30, 2012
hey wrote:
is he still in jail
good people dont sell drugs that destroy families.and these people rob hard working people, so yea it is our buisness.
recovering

Uneeda, WV

#8 May 27, 2012
pond creek bitch wrote:
Well this is to everybody who likes to talk about ppl on here. Russell west is one of the very few good ppl i know he would do anything for anybody. So why get on here and post his business when it's nothing to you to begin with. Would you want ppl to post stuff about you on here.Like i said he is a very good man and will hopefully be out very soon. So just leave him alone. stop posting shit on here.
he such a great person, he laughs about people that ods @ die he got what he deserves!
What

Belfry, KY

#9 May 28, 2012
recovering wrote:
<quoted text> he such a great person, he laughs about people that ods @ die he got what he deserves!
Are you serious? He thinks this is funny? OMG, wonder if he is laughing about the destruction brought on his own family and friends.
UpperBB

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>good people dont sell drugs that destroy families.and these people rob hard working people, so yea it is our buisness.
. If you are getting robbed don't buy drugs. So u think it's others fault u buy pills. Drugs Do Not Destroy Family's. Drug addicts do. So if u still have problems go to rehab u stupid drug addict Fu*k.. PS... My kids have everything they want all from the $$. I make selling ppl like you dope... I love robbing u idiots. If u die u die. I don't force them down your throat..
recovering

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 15, 2012
UpperBB wrote:
<quoted text>. If you are getting robbed don't buy drugs. So u think it's others fault u buy pills. Drugs Do Not Destroy Family's. Drug addicts do. So if u still have problems go to rehab u stupid drug addict Fu*k.. PS... My kids have everything they want all from the $$. I make selling ppl like you dope... I love robbing u idiots. If u die u die. I don't force them down your throat..
i hope all of that dishonest money u have made has to b spent on lawyers @fines, drugs dealers @ addict destroy families! Get a job !u sorry p.o.s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Hensley, Childers, Adkins, Childers 58 min Almost broken wife 4
Tyler Parsley 2 hr Lol 3
David wallace 11 hr Hello 5
Dr. Liu 21 hr Prayers 6
bdsm Sat Slave4Daddy 1
Male workers at GS Sat Mister Wrong 28
Mrs Murphy Aug 1 Courtney 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages