First Prev
of 2
Next Last
becky

Williamson, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2011
i was just wondering where is he lurking now since tessa left him.
Watch out

Inez, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Oh lord if anyone sees him nearby, pls tell the community so they can b on the lookout!
where your name

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 28, 2011
omg ppl u can put stuf on here about someone but cant leave your name ......one good thing about it....god love him no matter what evereyone said...
josh worley

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 30, 2011
Tessa did not leave me, i left her,she has some major problem that I could not put up with, she has this issue about once a year,we did not love each other, we was just a habit to each other,so we just went different ways.you all to see who she is with now billy carol pure trash.both of them are,its all drugs.
baby

Inez, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2011
tessa left billy and dont know where she going
lol

Williamson, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2011
josh worley wrote:
Tessa did not leave me, i left her,she has some major problem that I could not put up with, she has this issue about once a year,we did not love each other, we was just a habit to each other,so we just went different ways.you all to see who she is with now billy carol pure trash.both of them are,its all drugs.
wait a min this is funny u didn't think he was trash when u were hanging out with him and now u do because your ol lady left u for him i think u need to check yourself because leaving u for him was a step up mabey just mabey u could keep someone if u GOT A JOB QUIT STEALING ACTED LIKE A MAN but everyone knows that will never happen.i don't know what your trying to prove but everyone knows u and knows u are a theiving peice of shit so u are wasting your time.
shawn

Williamson, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2011
keep trying man mabey someone will believe u, i really don't see it happening but u can always try if i ever catch you near my place it will be the last place u rob, so if u wanna act like a thug be prepared to be treated like one u have earned the name, i just think it is funny u getting on here saying i don't do that no more thats the funniest shit i have heard in yrs do u really think anyone is gonna believe u. if so u really are dumber than i thought.and thats pretty f****** dumb but hey i forgot what a moron i was talking too.well i'm tired of dealing with a idiot so GN
I do

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2011
I wouldnt get on here if I couldnt spell better than that!!
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wait a min this is funny u didn't think he was trash when u were hanging out with him and now u do because your ol lady left u for him i think u need to check yourself because leaving u for him was a step up mabey just mabey u could keep someone if u GOT A JOB QUIT STEALING ACTED LIKE A MAN but everyone knows that will never happen.i don't know what your trying to prove but everyone knows u and knows u are a theiving peice of shit so u are wasting your time.
funny

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2011
baby wrote:
tessa left billy and dont know where she going
well i no she with loura at stone .. i no one thing ppl should grow up when they have kids ..........these kids need to quite going place to place and have a home and food on there table......by the way josh is better with out her and she better off with him
sue

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 2, 2011
LMAO i heard her and laura got caught stealing a bunch of stuff off someone yesterday
Who

Inez, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2011
Laurawho??
sue

Lubbock, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2011
i don't know her last name sorry but it was supposed to have been linda webb that they were stealing from
josh worley

Logan, WV

#14 Nov 4, 2011
muncy is her last name she is a bigger crook then i used to be,
sue

Lubbock, TX

#15 Nov 4, 2011
thats hard to believe but hey i have a idea josh why didn't u just pimp tessa out and make a few bucks hell she has fucked everything in the area that will have her and no one will keep her so u may be able to make a few bucks there and not have to steal anything 4 a while i'm sure there is a couple guys she has missed
Hard to believe

Inez, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2011
josh worley wrote:
muncy is her last name she is a bigger crook then i used to be,
Yeah right Josh you meant to say than you are now, and that's still impossible!
onewhoknowdall

El Monte, CA

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Idk u and ur name is in ky! Damn u must be a HUGE thief! Lmao that should make something cluck in that FRIED brain of urs!
Beautiful_Disast er

Williamson, WV

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Wow..I wish I would have read this 6 weeks ago..Sure sounds like the Josh I know!!
Heard

Passaic, NJ

#19 Sep 11, 2012
Heard he wrecked new car. Anybody know who was with him?
JustSayin

Williamson, WV

#20 Sep 11, 2012
I heard that a girl he was dating wrecked it. I don't know her name, but I heard she's pretty hot.
JustSayin

Williamson, WV

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Does anyone know her name or where she lives? I know someone who wants to hook up with her if she's not with Josh anymore, and I don't think she is. I think they broke up when she wrecked his new car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male workers at GS 3 hr Josh 18
Anyone know anything about John (Randy) Phillip... (Oct '11) 4 hr Randy Philips is ... 2
Who are the top 10 prettiest girls in 8th grade... 7 hr BMSBABES 2
The new jailer? Sat Justiceforallnky 27
Debate: Marijuana - Belfry, KY (Aug '10) Fri Jordan Thacker 21
Is tug fork apts a good place to live? (May '14) Apr 24 forker2 4
jeremy meyer Apr 20 wonder 1
More from around the web

Belfry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]