First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sayitslowforyou

Logan, WV

#21 Jun 1, 2010
Nonya wrote:
<quoted text>
My dads dead sweetheart and its funny you say that considering u just stated that ur down here staying with family ohhhhh but u wouldnt live with in a 100 miles of belfry i guess u love ur family alot them huhhh....
READ THIS REALLY SLOW & YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND

OMG!! AGAIN, can you NOT READ my family IS NOT FROM HERE..THEY,excuse me WE are NOTHING like your kind honey. They may live in Williamson now but they are nothing like you. We DO NOT SLEEP WITH FAMILY! If no one has ever told you, it IS NOT RIGHT there is NOTING NORMAL about sleeping with your cousin, mom, whatever family member it might be. But, I'll be going now I've wasted too much time with you as it is. You clearly are not someone I can converse with. Have a nice day.
OKAY

Gilbert, WV

#22 Jun 1, 2010
now that we have all found out that all of us around here are stupid hillbilly's and speaking for myself im proud of this statement although it's not true can we get back to the question at hand, Who got arrested at Hardees fri night? STOP THE USLESS CHATTER BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE BORING ME
okay

Williamson, WV

#23 Jun 1, 2010
reality check for you wrote:
<quoted text>
No No sweetheart see I'm not from Williamson, I'm just here visiting some family that moved down here =).I wouldn't live within 100 miles from BELFRY if they payed me. Have fun with your dad tonight or cousin I suppose, which ever you prefer =)
Keep digging yourself into a deeper hole honey. You don't even live here, yet you are on our town's topix, and you said you know our forum is mostly gossip... and you're on a topic about somebody getting arrested.. You really must have your head in the clouds if you don't know how pathetic you sound. Thanks to the people who agree with me, which is mostly everyone.
okay

Williamson, WV

#24 Jun 1, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! How F"IN retarded are you?? """"THANK """" YOU!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..YOU SAD PITIFUL HILLBILLY!! YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL HILLBILLYS ITS HILLBILLY'S.haha ....belfry people soooo are pathetic.
Wow, the person I was replying to wasn't using "thank" that way, they were using it like "thats why people thank we r hillbillys" soooo actually what I was saying made perfect sense, and no, we were both wrong, it's not HILLBILLYS, and it's not HILLBILLY'S.. it's hillbillies. Are you inbred?
asecret

Belfry, KY

#25 Jun 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Well, apparently your another one who cannot read or cannot comprehend well what you read. My God are all Belfry people this SLOW? There must be an excellent education system there. LMFAO
WELCOME TO BELFRY! OR SHOULD I SAY WELCOME TO WRONG TURN. WHY DON'T YOU SMART, WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE HAVE A NICE DAY NOW =)
I'm not from BELFRY ...
Whateva

Brunswick, OH

#26 Jun 1, 2010
The question still remains unanswered!!
Tender Sintiments

Williamson, WV

#27 Jun 2, 2010
<quoted text>
No No sweetheart see I'm not from Williamson, I'm just here visiting some family that moved down here =).I wouldn't live within 100 miles from BELFRY if they payed me. Have fun with your dad tonight or cousin I suppose, which ever you prefer =)
When you go back home, I hope a drunk driver hits you head on and you and your car burn up.
Nonya

Martin, KY

#28 Jun 2, 2010
okay wrote:
<quoted text> Keep digging yourself into a deeper hole honey. You don't even live here, yet you are on our town's topix, and you said you know our forum is mostly gossip... and you're on a topic about somebody getting arrested.. You really must have your head in the clouds if you don't know how pathetic you sound. Thanks to the people who agree with me, which is mostly everyone.
Thank You!
Very well said!
eddie

Matthews, IN

#29 Jul 14, 2012
hardee's breckfast
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

Winchester, KY

#30 Jul 15, 2012
thelma for being nasty
Appalachian American

Morehead, KY

#31 Aug 11, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! How F"IN retarded are you?? """"THANK """" YOU!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..YOU SAD PITIFUL HILLBILLY!! YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL HILLBILLYS ITS HILLBILLY'S.haha ....belfry people soooo are pathetic.
Urrnnntt! Urrnnntt! Urrnnntt! You are both wrong; dumb dude should have said, "...we are all hillbillies". You only spell hillbilly's with an apostrophe when you are showing ownership such as "you are dumber than a hillbilly's pet rock". This English lesson is free for you both but the next one will cost you. By the way, have you ever wondered why you never get a job interview after you struggle through filling out an application? You both need to get an edgycation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new jailer? 3 hr Justiceforallnky 27
Male workers at GS 13 hr Josh 16
Are there any good tanning places here? 16 hr Ambie_babii 2
Debate: Marijuana - Belfry, KY (Aug '10) Fri Jordan Thacker 21
Is tug fork apts a good place to live? (May '14) Fri forker2 4
jeremy meyer Apr 20 wonder 1
Donna smith Apr 19 Oh my 6
More from around the web

Belfry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE