Logan, WV

#1 May 30, 2010
anyone know?
sosad

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 May 30, 2010
inowho wrote:
anyone know?
who cares? you really need to get a life.
reality check

Logan, WV

#3 May 30, 2010
sosad wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares? you really need to get a life.
if someone got arrested then the question is, who DOESN'T care? like it or not, people love gossip like that.
reality check for you

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 May 30, 2010
reality check wrote:
<quoted text> if someone got arrested then the question is, who DOESN'T care? like it or not, people love gossip like that.
The only people who love gossip are the the low lifes with no life of there own, no job and nothing better to do than get into other peoples business. People only gossip to make themselves feel better about their own meaningless pathetic lives =)
okay

Logan, WV

#5 May 31, 2010
reality check for you wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who love gossip are the the low lifes with no life of there own, no job and nothing better to do than get into other peoples business. People only gossip to make themselves feel better about their own meaningless pathetic lives =)
hmmm, coming from someone who got on the belfry topix forum (which is all gossip) and opened up a topic called "Who got arrested at Hardees fri night?"...... yeah, don't think I'll be taking YOU too seriously right now ha.
reality check for you

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 May 31, 2010
okay wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm, coming from someone who got on the belfry topix forum (which is all gossip) and opened up a topic called "Who got arrested at Hardees fri night?"...... yeah, don't think I'll be taking YOU too seriously right now ha.
FYI: Topix is not just for gossip. granted in the "Belfry" forum yes it is mostly gossip. & that is mainly because of sad people like you. I would truly hate my life if the only way that I could feel good about myself was to put other people down. Its quite pathetic really. & if you must know, I opened this post not to be nosy but but to simply state "WHO CARES." Maybe you are slow and have a hard time understanding what you read.
okay

Logan, WV

#7 May 31, 2010
Yes, I know that Topix is not just for gossip, but like you admitted, the Belfry forum mostly is, and you're on it. & taking precious time out of your life just to state "WHO CARES" is still quite... pathetic!
nonya

Chesterfield, MO

#8 May 31, 2010
okay wrote:
Yes, I know that Topix is not just for gossip, but like you admitted, the Belfry forum mostly is, and you're on it. & taking precious time out of your life just to state "WHO CARES" is still quite... pathetic!
Your right on that one!
just wonder

Charleston, WV

#9 May 31, 2010
if everyone said the love the belfry area and the football player why would ppl get on here and put everyone down ..when other outside r area look at the stuff on wonder they thank we r hillbillys
dude

Logan, WV

#10 May 31, 2010
just wonder wrote:
if everyone said the love the belfry area and the football player why would ppl get on here and put everyone down ..when other outside r area look at the stuff on wonder they thank we r hillbillys
you, too, are the reason why people think we are hillbillys! you wrote "thank" instead of "think" which definitely sounds like the stereotypical hillbilly. i'm sorry, i have nothing against people who talk with deep country accent, but if you are gonna complain about people around here acting like hillbillys you might as well not be guilty of it!
Nonya

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jun 1, 2010
dude wrote:
<quoted text> you, too, are the reason why people think we are hillbillys! you wrote "thank" instead of "think" which definitely sounds like the stereotypical hillbilly. i'm sorry, i have nothing against people who talk with deep country accent, but if you are gonna complain about people around here acting like hillbillys you might as well not be guilty of it!
LOL thats true!
asecret

Logan, WV

#12 Jun 1, 2010
okay wrote:
<quoted text> hmmm, coming from someone who got on the belfry topix forum (which is all gossip) and opened up a topic called "Who got arrested at Hardees fri night?"...... yeah, don't think I'll be taking YOU too seriously right now ha.
GREAT REPLY ...LOVE it
asecret

Logan, WV

#13 Jun 1, 2010
<quoted text>
FYI: Topix is not just for gossip. granted in the "Belfry" forum yes it is mostly gossip. & that is mainly because of sad people like you. I would truly hate my life if the only way that I could feel good about myself was to put other people down. Its quite pathetic really. & if you must know, I opened this post not to be nosy but but to simply state "WHO CARES." Maybe you are slow and have a hard time understanding what you read.
No but but you opened it to find out who got arrested lol Just like I did
asecret

Logan, WV

#14 Jun 1, 2010
just wonder wrote:
WE ARE LOL
asecret

Logan, WV

#15 Jun 1, 2010
OH,by the way who did get arrested?lol
OMG

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jun 1, 2010
dude wrote:
<quoted text> you, too, are the reason why people think we are hillbillys! you wrote "thank" instead of "think" which definitely sounds like the stereotypical hillbilly. i'm sorry, i have nothing against people who talk with deep country accent, but if you are gonna complain about people around here acting like hillbillys you might as well not be guilty of it!
OMG!!! How F"IN retarded are you?? """"THANK """" YOU!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..YOU SAD PITIFUL HILLBILLY!! YOU CAN"T EVEN SPELL HILLBILLYS ITS HILLBILLY'S.haha ....belfry people soooo are pathetic.
reality check for you

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Jun 1, 2010
asecret wrote:
<quoted text>No but but you opened it to find out who got arrested lol Just like I did
Well, apparently your another one who cannot read or cannot comprehend well what you read. My God are all Belfry people this SLOW? There must be an excellent education system there. LMFAO
WELCOME TO BELFRY! OR SHOULD I SAY WELCOME TO WRONG TURN. WHY DON'T YOU SMART, WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE HAVE A NICE DAY NOW =)
Nonya

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 1, 2010
<quoted text>
Well, apparently your another one who cannot read or cannot comprehend well what you read. My God are all Belfry people this SLOW? There must be an excellent education system there. LMFAO
WELCOME TO BELFRY! OR SHOULD I SAY WELCOME TO WRONG TURN. WHY DON'T YOU SMART, WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE HAVE A NICE DAY NOW =)
ur from williamson? LOL thats y when we cross the bridge in2 williamson it stinks like sh!t lol and just so u know the actual movie (Wrong Turn) was filmed in WV
reality check for you

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Jun 1, 2010
Nonya wrote:
<quoted text>
ur from williamson? LOL thats y when we cross the bridge in2 williamson it stinks like sh!t lol and just so u know the actual movie (Wrong Turn) was filmed in WV
No No sweetheart see I'm not from Williamson, I'm just here visiting some family that moved down here =).I wouldn't live within 100 miles from BELFRY if they payed me. Have fun with your dad tonight or cousin I suppose, which ever you prefer =)
Nonya

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jun 1, 2010
<quoted text>
No No sweetheart see I'm not from Williamson, I'm just here visiting some family that moved down here =).I wouldn't live within 100 miles from BELFRY if they payed me. Have fun with your dad tonight or cousin I suppose, which ever you prefer =)
My dads dead sweetheart and its funny you say that considering u just stated that ur down here staying with family ohhhhh but u wouldnt live with in a 100 miles of belfry i guess u love ur family alot them huhhh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phelps fire dept 27 min David 18
Tosha Coleman 3 hr Know her 16
Support CB 9 hr Theres Hope 46
Local political in the can Wed Simple Simon 2
Tommy Dunn Jun 25 Emergency 4
lonney's body shop Jun 25 Jokes on you 5
Is Todd Mullins married? Jun 21 Lou 6

Belfry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance