Debbie's House of Style

Debbie's House of Style

Posted in the Belfry Forum

connie

Paintsville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Don't go to Debbie's house of style. Debbie Justice use to live with Don Blankenship but thats her business but she is not a good beautician. She will cut youre hair off and you won't be satisified with youre hair. The other beautician's are pretty good but not Debbie. Debbie is a gold digger and she doesn't care about the cutomers satisifaction, she only cares about the money and she will put other beauticians down to keep business.
catie

Paintsville, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I was in Debbie's House of Style before and i did hear her say things about the girls at Headz to Toes and thats not right. I stopped going to Debbie's House of style because of several reasons. Debbie shouldn't put other beauticians down to make herself look better and i did not like the way they did my hair do i went someplace else.
Michelle

Paintsville, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2010
I went to Debbie's House of style once and they left chemicals on my head too long and i had bliters on my scalp. I had to see a doctor to clear it up. I didn't go back to them.
gee whiz

Logan, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2010
you might have thought to change your city, before posting 3 times in a row. Move along.
whatever

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
I got to agree with gee whiz everybody know its same person posting!!!!LOL...try spell check!!!!
Hmmm

Paintsville, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2010
I go there, take my kids also, never once heard anyone say anyting bad, and we always get the cuts we want, stop hatin because there better at cutting hair than you :)
connie

Springfield, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2010
PEGGY OOTEN is writing all of that junk on DEBBIES HOUSE OF STYLES she is so jealous of her don't be hatin.... everybody in this town nows peggy is crazy and a trouble maker....
chris

Springfield, KY

#8 May 5, 2011
Its sad that a person from lenore would post 3 messages and pretend that she is 3 different people with bad comments, very very sad. The Lord Jesus does not want us bad mouthing people with lies. Debbie is an extremly nice lady, and her shop is beautiful. No business or person is perfect, but this is a great place to go, and really nice people.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 5, 2011
Debbie's house of style is not as great as everyone thinks, I know one woman who still works there done my daughters hair for prom last year & she was so messed up another lady had to finish her up, OMG I have NEVER went back & we went there for almost 2 years! Drug test your ladies Deb, because it will bring your business down & personally, I like you
I go there

Charleston, WV

#10 May 6, 2011
I go there , my family goes goes there and Debbie is great, stop hating, you moron...
ALL LIES

Richmond, KY

#11 May 16, 2011
These posts started by Peggy Ooten Debbie... She is being investigated as we speak... What the stupid idiot doesnt realize is, that when she gets busted she will have her computer(s) compenscated & the IP address will be behind her nasty comments... She has a SEVERE PROBLEM & MANY ISSUES!!! Let her keep posting because shes only burying herself into a longer stay at the Southwestern Regional Jail, where she has frequented it before... Im sure "Big Bertha" will be more than Happy to see her again...

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#12 May 17, 2011
Its a nice establishment, and i notice man of her hair customers are regular customers cause you see them alot, and her tanning beds are good too...BUT they all come off as a bit bitchy/snobby. They should improve thier attitudes towards people because it will hurt thier business. For example, i felt as if they were snobby acting, and therefore, when i had used al my tanning sessions, i have not returned there, and wont...and i know a few other peope that have done the same thing, for the same reason...

Regular customers are nice to have, but if she wants any NEW regualr customers, she outta make herself and her employees quit acting like theyre better than others...
Mee

Logan, WV

#13 May 17, 2011
ALL LIES wrote:
These posts started by Peggy Ooten Debbie... She is being investigated as we speak... What the stupid idiot doesnt realize is, that when she gets busted she will have her computer(s) compenscated & the IP address will be behind her nasty comments... She has a SEVERE PROBLEM & MANY ISSUES!!! Let her keep posting because shes only burying herself into a longer stay at the Southwestern Regional Jail, where she has frequented it before... Im sure "Big Bertha" will be more than Happy to see her again...
LOL this is funny! One, this is a public forum and people are free to day what they want. And two do you really think anything will be done about anything said on here? The answer to that is NO. No one cares lol the police dept is not going to take the time to deal with it LOL nice try with threats but you really need to get a clue. Who cares whats shes saying. Thats her opinion. All you are doing it dragging it on, and thats just what she wants LOL
Use to

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 16, 2011
I use to go to Debbie's House of style and i like all the girls there but i switched for my own choice and it's not because of the beauticians there. They are great. I don't hate anyone.
Funny

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 16, 2011
Connie goes to Michelle's to get her nasty hair washed and fixed but goes to Debbie's house of style for whatever else.She's the one who is the hater. She hates everyone. She can't get along with her neighbors or anybody.
huked on phonics

Red Jacket, WV

#16 Jun 16, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I went to Debbie's House of style once and they left chemicals on my head too long and i had bliters on my scalp. I had to see a doctor to clear it up. I didn't go back to them.
What in the world is bliters? lmao
People

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2011
huked on phonics wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world is bliters? lmao
It's like an STD,but it just goes from the neck up on people with an IQ below 60. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Dotson 1 hr howdy 35
How many true Christian's live in phelps 6 hr snake 8
Jackie darell smith 15 hr Fact 6
Thief on Bones Branch 18 hr Smith - Wesson 1
Does anyone know anything about brian turner? (May '17) Tue The real Rudy 5
bible question please help!!!!!! (Jun '12) Apr 10 NO FEAR HERE 18
williamson towers Apr 7 ANGEL 1

Belfry Jobs

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages