Mountain View Memory Garden in Huddy,...

Mountain View Memory Garden in Huddy, Ky.

Created by curious on Sep 25, 2009

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Logan, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2009
Has anyone had anything stolen off a loved ones grave lately? If you've not checked in awhile, it would be best if you did, we've had things taken from my sons grave.If anyone knows anything about any thefts from there, please reply.
Thank you
yep

Ransom, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2009
curious wrote:
Has anyone had anything stolen off a loved ones grave lately? If you've not checked in awhile, it would be best if you did, we've had things taken from my sons grave.If anyone knows anything about any thefts from there, please reply.
Thank you
My mom's grave had beautiful flowers stolen several times. Talked to guy name steve and he did nothing for me.
George Dotson

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2009
In the past 2 weeks somebody has stolen a solar powered light and ornament hanging on the light and an ornament that had my son's picture inside of it taken from his grave site at Huddy and I will say I'm going to replace the things that were stolen from his grave......I hope the low life theiving SOB that removed these things reads this,,,and I know that some of these ignorant people that get on topix are going to come on here and say negative things about what is being written by me because some are just ignorant no matter what is put on here..I hope the low life SOB that took these things from my son's grave don't wake up to see day light tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
grave robbers

AOL

#4 Sep 25, 2009
we have had things stolen from family members graves several years ago in the fall and at the time almost every grave on the main top of the hill had things stolen ,and the managers wont and cant do anything about it,they just put fake signs up saying cameras in use when we all know they arent they will even tell you at the main office the signs are to scare would be thieves.
NON-sense

Logan, WV

#5 Sep 25, 2009
I know you cant even put any thing on your love ones flowers lights oranments , like yea my granda-mother we bought her this christmas ornament cost 2000 bucks it got stolen it burnt my butt!!:|
to jen

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2009
I too have had things stolen from my family members site. You are right Memory Gardens will do nothing for you! Its sad that someone would steal from the dead. I myself would be afraid to pull out from that bridge onto the highway just might get hit by big coal truck, its called Karma!
sweet

Allen, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2009
its awful
honory

Allen, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2009
needs camera
so sad

Logan, WV

#10 Sep 26, 2009
I think it is so pitiful that someone would stoop to taking things from a grave.God knows who it is, we might not know but HE does.
NON-sense

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 26, 2009
Amen!!!
meeeeeeeee

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2009
no
idea

Beijing, China

#13 Sep 26, 2009
Has anybody reported it to the police?
so sad

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2009
idea wrote:
Has anybody reported it to the police?
what good would that do they don't have cameras so there is no evidence as to who took the items.
idea

Beijing, China

#15 Sep 26, 2009
No but you could at least start an investigation. Maybe that would scare the thief and they would stop stealing the items. Contact the newspaper and see if they will do a write up about it. Complaining on topix isn't doing anything but that doesn't stop anyone from doing it.
get real

AOL

#16 Sep 26, 2009
NON-sense wrote:
I know you cant even put any thing on your love ones flowers lights oranments , like yea my granda-mother we bought her this christmas ornament cost 2000 bucks it got stolen it burnt my butt!!:|
this is non sense(what you are saying)no one and i mean no one in this area (or any area for that matter) would pay 2 thousand dollars for an ornament and put it on a cemetary and take a chance for it to get stolen.
so sad

Logan, WV

#17 Sep 26, 2009
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
this is non sense(what you are saying)no one and i mean no one in this area (or any area for that matter) would pay 2 thousand dollars for an ornament and put it on a cemetary and take a chance for it to get stolen.
how do u know this, all i know is someone took something from someone i know, and i would just love to know who it was.grave robbers need to put in their own little space, that is about as low as u can get.
difference of opinion

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 26, 2009
I took it to be $20.00 not $2000.00
difference of opinion

Logan, WV

#19 Sep 26, 2009
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
this is non sense(what you are saying)no one and i mean no one in this area (or any area for that matter) would pay 2 thousand dollars for an ornament and put it on a cemetary and take a chance for it to get stolen.
I took it to be $20.00 not $2000.00
sadden

Allen, KY

#20 Sep 26, 2009
i hope they get caught.
geez

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 27, 2009
just leave someone alone if they want to say 2 thousand dollars ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mingo residents attending belfry (Aug '15) 19 hr RealPirate 26
Big Cod's in Phelps Feb 17 Ol Roy 2
Bill Dotson Feb 16 JJJ 3
Best looking females in the area (Mar '16) Feb 16 For real 48
Barnshee Weatherman Feb 15 RealPirate 7
BHS disturbing news. Feb 13 Francis 2
Billy Estep Feb 1 Lonely 3

Belfry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages