Dennis Fouch and Heather Myers

Posted in the Belfry Forum

big rats

Williamson, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2010
WOW!! What about these two BIG RATS!! Huntin' for cheese!! HOT ROD do you have any cheese?
Run Johnny Run

Poca, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Stay away from Fouch he is a cheese eater!
BREAKING NEWS

Williamson, WV

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Heather Myers is back with Rod McCoy they were spotted up Solutions Technolgy. WHY THE HELL!! is Ralph Hagy letting trash hang out there? They are nothing but drug heads and drug dealers!
ARH Rep

Roanoke, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2010
Don't matter what they get charged with. His sister will get him off.His mother is as big a crook as he is doper.Isn't his brother and sister gay? no wonder he's screwed up. too bad for their kids.
wtf

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2010
whats a cheese eater? and what does it matter if his brother or sister is gay? lol
attention arh rep

Williamson, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2010
I think you are talking about someone else ARH Rep. "HIS MOTHER" is a great lady. She raised 5 kids by herself,(after her husband died of cancer) worked her whole life at ARH until retirement age and has never CROOKED anyone in her life!
x o x o

Logan, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2010
okay look here one; she not back w/ himm not wayy , & thei not drug dealers eexspecial Heatherr , so just stfu , it an't you so kepp ur damn mouth shut ,
BIG D

Whitman, WV

#10 Feb 16, 2010
He has always been a great guy, has helped me out of many situations.. I wish people would mind their own business, focus on bigger problems..hmm text Haiti to 90999

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property on Doyle Mtn for sale coming up for au... 3 hr watch dog 19
Wolford Cemetery Woodman, Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Lvnfla06 11
what hppened in Phelps tonight? 10 hr So terrible 6
The Chris Harris Appreciation Thread 21 hr COME ON 2
News Indictment Warrant Arrest in Laurel County (Jan '12) 23 hr justachick 18
Heiner's Bread Delivery Guy (May '12) Fri Edd 8
You sure are sneaky Thu Boone 6
More from around the web

Belfry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE