bobby amburns daughter

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

best damn thing all u losers can do is leave them the hell alone im sick of all this CRAP the next post that goes up on anybody in my damn family i will have the police involved think of it this way ill tell the police i fear for my life.... but please aint no damn body scared of them booths...lol.... well im not anyways...
A LITTLE ADVICE GROW THE HELL UP AND LEAVE MY DAMN FAMILY ALONE !!!!!!!!!!

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

bobby amburns daughter wrote:
best damn thing all u losers can do is leave them the hell alone im sick of all this CRAP the next post that goes up on anybody in my damn family i will have the police involved think of it this way ill tell the police i fear for my life.... but please aint no damn body scared of them booths...lol.... well im not anyways...
A LITTLE ADVICE GROW THE HELL UP AND LEAVE MY DAMN FAMILY ALONE !!!!!!!!!!
well i hate to point this out, but you just gave the police you plan on calling, a prime example of why you arent credible. theyll laugh at you. Youre gonnma tell them you fear for your life, and then turn right around and say youre not scared. lol...get over it, its a gossip site. no biggie.
HITMAN

Jonancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

NOT GIVE UP...:(:(..VERY SAD & WTF
watever5656

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Ambie_babii wrote:
<quoted text>
well i hate to point this out, but you just gave the police you plan on calling, a prime example of why you arent credible. theyll laugh at you. Youre gonnma tell them you fear for your life, and then turn right around and say youre not scared. lol...get over it, its a gossip site. no biggie.
well u ppl need to leave my damn family alone your family aint no damn better.u have no reason or right to talk shit about others
someone whoknows

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

The Amburns are nothing but nasty and I do know this for a fact! They move every other month because they don't pay rent. I know the son is a theif and honey go ahead and call the cops, I'm sure they would love to hear from you.
HITMAN

Jonancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

watever5656 wrote:
<quoted text>well u ppl need to leave my damn family alone your family aint no damn better.u have no reason or right to talk shit about others
CUT UR TONGUE OFF & WTF......
HITMAN

Jonancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

someone whoknows wrote:
The Amburns are nothing but nasty and I do know this for a fact! They move every other month because they don't pay rent. I know the son is a theif and honey go ahead and call the cops, I'm sure they would love to hear from you.
I AGREE W/U & THEY'RE STINK PPL & THEFT.
HITMAN

Jonancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

LOOK LIKE SAME TO PAM CHAPMAN & JOHNNY WOLFORD, THAT'S NEIGHBOR & SAME TYPE....WTF , I DID STUDY TO THEM ,I 'M STAND AT MTN WATCHING THEM....
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

it sad ppl get on here and run out the mouth i so glad my names not on here cause if it was a lot of u would be in lots of troulbe...who ever started this better del it cuase u will be in lots of troulbe u got until today to del this cause already check in to it and u will be in lots of troulbe.......
info correct

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

yes, since the dea came up russell, he and ducks wife and family are stealing russell blind the dea has him on camera since that belongs to the dea until it goes to court and yes derrick akers went in and stole russell wife jewelry and they have him on camera and one of the people that he sold it to told the dea
info correct

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

yes thewm amburns are nasty and yes for they are theifs i have him and his son both on my cell phone camera stealing and yes i did turn it over to the state police detective
info correct

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

was up to the mcandrews pizza when he came in stoned and tried to sell cases of pop because he ran out of gas and they ask him where did he get the pop with his food stamps and he said yes this was the last of may 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,044
I'm offended 7 hr Curious 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
John Parsons (Dec '11) Wed lol 2
Abandoned mansion by McDonald's (Feb '13) Wed lisamaynard 34

Search the Belfry Forum:
•••
•••
Belfry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Belfry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000