First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somewhere

Macon, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2009
does anyone know anything about an accident involving herbie & angie dotsons daughter,, i think she is 12... angie does hair at hardy called angies hair creations
Info

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Two children, Jamie Hult, 7, and Kerrigan Dotson, 12, both of Equality, IL, were ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene. Charles Hult and his wife, Margaret Hult were taken to Deaconess Hospital where they are being treated for their injuries. Two other children were injured, but their identities are not being released at this time. Both children were taken to Deaconess Hospital. The drivers of the tractor-trailers were not injured.
know

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2009
It is Angie's step-daughter. Herbie and Stephaine are the little girls parents. Below is the link to an article in the Louisville paper.
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2009/jun/04/...
somewhere

Macon, GA

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Kerrigan Dotson is the daughter of Herbie Dotson, his wife Angie owns and operates Angies Hair Creations at Hardy,, Kerrigan was visiting with relatives in Indiana, my understanding is she was with Herbies mother,, but lives in Tennessee.. Please keep them in your prayers..
PRAY

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2009
Please keep these families in your prayers.They are such good people and I know they would want you to pray for them.
confused

AOL

#6 Jun 5, 2009
know wrote:
It is Angie's step-daughter. Herbie and Stephaine are the little girls parents. Below is the link to an article in the Louisville paper.
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2009/jun/04/...
this is confusing, i thought herbie and angie had a son older than 12, so how can he have a daughter with someone else ,
sosad

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2009
that was supposed to be a cross...
sorry
KNOWS

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2009
Herbie has 3 children from a previous marriage. Kerrigan was one of those children. He and Angie have no children of their own. She (Angie) has a child from a previous marriage.... HOPE this settles your confusion and may god bless them as they are enduring something that I pray that I will never have to go through.
preacher

United States

#10 Jun 6, 2009
Also injured in the accident were 59 year old Charles Hult and a woman named Margaret. The newspapers say she is his wife. However, there is a Margaret Dotson listed in Equality. Two children 13 year old Joshua and 10 year old Lauren were also injured. Does anybody know how all these people are related? Was Charles returning his grandchildren after a visit?
so sad

Macon, GA

#11 Jun 6, 2009
I am a friend of both Herbie and Steph, they have a 14 year old,12year old(kerrigan) and 10yr. old. They are very sweet special people that need our prayers. I cant image what they are going through. I have know those kids since they were born. Kerrigan was a sweet kid with a big heart!!!
so sad

Macon, GA

#12 Jun 6, 2009
Also to precher who is wondering about Margaret. She is married to Charles, but was a Dotson before. The other Kids I think were Charles. Kerrigan was the grandaughter of Margaret. Her son was Herbie Dotson. I hope this helps.
know

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2009
Kerigan Dotson - daughter of Herbie Dotson and Stephaine Morris (they are divorced and Herbie is remarried to Angie)

Margaret was a Dotson and remarried Charles Hult (these were the two adults in the vehcile). Margaret is the grandmother of the 12 year old (Kerigan) and the step-mother to the Hult child that were killed. The other children in the car were also Hults (her step children). Charles is the father of the other children.

Sorry if my previous posted confused anyone. I was just trying to clarify the original post by "somewhere"
Lucy Jane

Logan, WV

#14 Jun 6, 2009
Is this the same Kerigan that attended Southside.
imyk

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2009
Kerrigan lives in Rogersville, TN. I went to school with her.
erika blackburn -cousin

Elyria, OH

#16 Jun 7, 2009
may god bless stephanie and her family at this time. i cant imagine what your are going through. you will all be in my prayers. there is absolutely nothing i can say or do to make you feel any better but if there is anything at all i can do please let me know. god bless.
Mrs A

Utica, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2009
I was one of Kerrigan's previous teachers in Rogersville. We are trying to find information about funeral services. I would appreciate any posts that would help us with this. Our hearts are deeply saddened by this tragedy.
Mrs J

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2009
You can go to hatfieldfc.com . They have the arrangements.
Chief Mom

Union City, TN

#19 Jun 8, 2009
I am the mother of a fellow classmate and I just want all to know that Kerrigan will be missed greatly by her classmates at her Tennesse school. Many are just learning of this accident and did not have time to make arrangements to attend the services. If some one who knows the family would let them know that her fellow classmates have her family in their thoughts and prayers and that they miss her greatly.
Boothe in WV

Princeton, WV

#20 Jun 12, 2009
From the Harrisburg, IL Daily Register
A special fund is being set up at Legence Bank to help defray expenses of an Equality family who became victims of a fatal accident Thursday.
http://www.dailyregister.com/news/x986603571/...
May God comfort the Dotson & Hult families...
mary

Manchester, KY

#21 Jun 17, 2009
KERRIGAN WAS MY COUSIN, WE WAS NOT TOLD ABOUT THIS, SHE WAS BURIED 20 OR 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM US, WE READ ABOUT IT IN THE PAPER AFTER IT WAS TO LATE TO GO! I KNOW THE FAMILY IS HURT, I COULDNT IMAGINE BUT WE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO BEEN TOLD SO WE COULD HAVE ATTENDED THE SERVICES. PRAY FOR OUE FAMILY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Richardson 9 min Omm 1
grants branch lake 5 hr wondering 1
Chad prater (Dec '14) 5 hr Squealer 8
who was the two women got married in phelps 7 hr freeburn 8
What is wrong with you people? 8 hr ThE FrEaK ShOw 2
Vergena Fields is no role model (Feb '15) 8 hr ThE FrEaK ShOw 15
WhY iS iT sO QuITe on HERE 10 hr ThE FrEaK ShOw 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages