Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#69387 Sep 9, 2012
Nimble wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes fighting fire with fire only makes things worse. Use water instead.
Mornin Nimble. I did leave the referenced comment alone. My response would have reflected badly on me. That's not to say that I am at an impasse. I can usually run with anything thrown at me.

I knew the type of comment that was posted was coming. It always does
when certain individuals can find no other way to tell themselves they are dominating this thread.

Topix lets far more go here than most threads. On the local threads
comments are deleted more often, and people are banned. That's why they moved to this thread. Once that thought occurred to me I tested the waters, and sure enough the results backed my assertion on that.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#69388 Sep 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU Big Heathen. Take your corn ball jokes and stick them up your arse. An Ass is a donkey, you dumbarse. Have a schitty day, cornball.
My, my! I seem to have struck a nerve. Oh, well, you say what you want to. You've already shown what an ASS you are anyway, so there's nothing I can do to improve your image. Have a good day, anyway, though!

Scotts Vegas

#69390 Sep 9, 2012
Before days end I intend to send an email to Topix requesting an Earth Thread be started for our statewide Topix. I think there is a link somewhere that Topix users can use specifically for that purpose. Anyone that knows, please let me know.

I really need some input on how to construct my request to Topix.

We cover a broad range of issues here and many have enjoyed that. We have swapped a lot of info and friendliness.

If anyone else is interested, please submit the same request to Topix.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69391 Sep 9, 2012
Stomp Ire wrote:
<quoted text>
okay that sounds like a nice list of what it means to be good. How close are you to those ideals? What do you call your childish insults and profanity? Perhaps you are merely suffering from feelings of inferiority for not having had the advantage of a good education and you resent those that have. What you really should do is try to elevate yourself to their level rather than despising them for having achieved that.
As an educated adult one should strive to be an example to children on proper behavior and proper attitude which should not be misconstrued as condescension or being "rotten, uncaring, selfish and bragging." If this is the attitude you carried as a child with regards to educated adults then this has never been resolved in your psyche and you have carried this attitude into your adulthood which has prevented you from evolving as a mature adult. These latent feelings of inferiority can only be resolved by first educating yourself and then changing your attitude towards those who are educated and seeking to learn from them instead of despising them.
That's the very sort of arrogant bulshit that I was referring to. You consider yourself something that you obviously aren't Sybil. You're just as hopeless as the rest of the squatters.
You haven't gotten clue one yet. You have no idea of anything about us at all, except exactly what we decide to show. I give up.
Back to the drawing board...
Sybil, you're an arrogant, presumptuous, stanky slvt ! Nothing more.

Scotts Vegas

#69392 Sep 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Blueminer, and Sybil. I hope you have a wonderful day. I am off to enjoy it. Loving the fall like temps today. I see the trollathon continues. Fresh air might do them in, I suppose. Not going back and reading their trash so have a fun day with it.
Lala, Malachi, OJG, "Nope"....miss you all.
Have a great day and you trolls just wallow in your filth and continue being your miserable, foul selves.
"Click"
Good mornin Abeliever and Most everybody else.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69393 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Before days end I intend to send an email to Topix requesting an Earth Thread be started for our statewide Topix. I think there is a link somewhere that Topix users can use specifically for that purpose. Anyone that knows, please let me know.
I really need some input on how to construct my request to Topix.
We cover a broad range of issues here and many have enjoyed that. We have swapped a lot of info and friendliness.
If anyone else is interested, please submit the same request to Topix.
Please submit your lips to my royal american ass.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69394 Sep 9, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my! I seem to have struck a nerve. Oh, well, you say what you want to. You've already shown what an ASS you are anyway, so there's nothing I can do to improve your image. Have a good day, anyway, though!
Damn ! You're one ugly, vampire looking SOB!
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69395 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Nimble. I did leave the referenced comment alone. My response would have reflected badly on me. That's not to say that I am at an impasse. I can usually run with anything thrown at me.
I knew the type of comment that was posted was coming. It always does
when certain individuals can find no other way to tell themselves they are dominating this thread.
Topix lets far more go here than most threads. On the local threads
comments are deleted more often, and people are banned. That's why they moved to this thread. Once that thought occurred to me I tested the waters, and sure enough the results backed my assertion on that.
You forgot to tell him that you're a lying chit stirring sorry ass ....flaming gay goat molester.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69396 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Abeliever and Most everybody else.
Good morning? Your sorry ass just got up? What a sorry, lazy POS you are.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69397 Sep 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Blueminer, and Sybil. I hope you have a wonderful day. I am off to enjoy it. Loving the fall like temps today. I see the trollathon continues. Fresh air might do them in, I suppose. Not going back and reading their trash so have a fun day with it.
Lala, Malachi, OJG, "Nope"....miss you all.
Have a great day and you trolls just wallow in your filth and continue being your miserable, foul selves.
"Click"
I see the boys in white haven't collected your crazy ass for the turd time ...YET.
You'll be back after you "live life" In other words "get hammered out of your gourd." See you then, drunkard.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#69398 Sep 9, 2012
use gourds for booze cups!

Scotts Vegas

#69399 Sep 9, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG STEVIE I have a joke for you. Don't how it works printing it, but it sure gets some laughs when I tell it.

An elephant is stumbling through the forest suffering from a big thorn stuck in his foot. He comes across this ant and asks the ant to pull the thorn from his foot.

The ant makes it clear that he is gay and requests a certain favor in return. The elephant thinks he's just a little ant, so how bad can it be and who's gonna know anyway? The ant removes the thorn. The elephant, relieved, says "thanks ant". The ant says "OK my turn".

So the ant climbs up on the elephant and commences to do his thing.

Meanwhile a monkey has been sitting up in a tree watching. When the ant gets up on the elephant, the monkey starts laughing so hard he jars a coconut from the tree.

The coconut hits the elephant on the head. The elephant hollers
"ooooohhhhh". And the ant says "yeah b!tch take it all.

Scotts Vegas

#69400 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning? Your sorry ass just got up? What a sorry, lazy POS you are.
You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#69401 Sep 9, 2012
poor elephant hope dumbo doesnt have a computer if hes reading with some old glasses on just ruined his day
Imposter

Londrina, Brazil

#69402 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning? Your sorry ass just got up? What a sorry, lazy POS you are.
I'm sorry UNAS head was up my arse again.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69403 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.
Keep telling yourself and everyone else those lies moron...I burned your ass good yesterday, for all to see. hahahahaha
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69404 Sep 9, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG STEVIE I have a joke for you. Don't how it works printing it, but it sure gets some laughs when I tell it.
An elephant is stumbling through the forest suffering from a big thorn stuck in his foot. He comes across this ant and asks the ant to pull the thorn from his foot.
The ant makes it clear that he is gay and requests a certain favor in return. The elephant thinks he's just a little ant, so how bad can it be and who's gonna know anyway? The ant removes the thorn. The elephant, relieved, says "thanks ant". The ant says "OK my turn".
So the ant climbs up on the elephant and commences to do his thing.
Meanwhile a monkey has been sitting up in a tree watching. When the ant gets up on the elephant, the monkey starts laughing so hard he jars a coconut from the tree.
The coconut hits the elephant on the head. The elephant hollers
"ooooohhhhh". And the ant says "yeah b!tch take it all.
copy/paste, stale, ignorant, old in the eighties. Gay Bullshit.
Bwaaaahahahahah

Scotts Vegas

#69405 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself and everyone else those lies moron...I burned your ass good yesterday, for all to see. hahahahaha
You already lost! No rematch available. I don't like to beat up on retarded rookies.

Scotts Vegas

#69406 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>copy/paste, stale, ignorant, old in the eighties. Gay Bullshit.
Bwaaaahahahahah
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#69407 Sep 9, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry UNAS head was up my arse again.
Your THE stupidest SOB I have ever had the displeasure to read.
Will you please try to come up with something more original?
Blew has almost killed us all with his juvenile repetitive crap, not to mention the copy/paste nonsense.
LMAO at you idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leanne Smith 4 hr SJC 3
Will the mall ever have a decent store ? (Mar '13) 4 hr Slave4Daddy 7
Jimmy Stiltner (Bo Casey) 6 hr suspicious mind 1
Cody Newsome. 7 hr Inez123 1
David wallace Thu Hello 1
Sabrina Slone (Sep '13) Thu Lmbo 2
What Jul 29 lopp 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages