First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WONDERING

Virgie, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
what happen to the orange haired girl that lived up hardy?better keep her away from your man or anything else that breeds and how does she gets so much money she Dont even work ..draws ssI I heard must pay well!

Ky Jelly

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 30, 2010
A little bird told me she is up on charges for forgery... Dont mess with your family!
knows

Logan, WV

#3 Jul 31, 2010
EVIL!!!!
Pro Box

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2010
How do you cut your brothers heart out? Ask Donna
Richard Vickers

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2010
Pro Box wrote:
How do you cut your brothers heart out? Ask Donna
The person saying this stuff is Richard Vickers yes your family call topix and tell them what he is doing they will get a court order and you can sue him a family in Alumcreek is doing it now it takes a little time.
know the truth

Stollings, WV

#6 Aug 1, 2010
The person posting all these lies and crap is Mark Cantrell. He is a known liar and theif and will go to any length to slander the Vickers. After the daughter kicked his sorry ass out, he has been on a personal quest to spread lies and accusations. He has used their name in many attempts to discredit them. This family was very good to Cantrell for all the years he lived there. Its a shame that he turned into such a scorned loser. That goes to show, You never know the true character, till the coin does a turn., however, he has reached an all time low in using the deceased sons name. NOW!
OMG

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
WOW!!! Somebody os jealous, whats the matter don't you have a life, poor thing. Donna has got it all going on, she is beautiful inside and out, her heart is bigger than your ass and you can't stand it. She hsa a beautiful family and you are on here trashing her knowing her kids will probably see this. I hope no one ever puts your son through any of this, he has enought to deal with. Where do you think we live "sweet thing" under a rock, we live at belfry, we all know the jealous ass sitting on the hill trying to bring her down. You need help I feel sorry for you.
relieved

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2010
I'm just relieved she got away from that man she was married to!
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 2, 2010
so.....now you want to open this door huh??...this is "sweet thing' sitting on the hill. i know this is DONNA or someone she is either paying off with money, gifts or sexual favors!!! you definitely worded that wrong...should be her "heartless behavior" is bigger than my ass, belfry, and the entire state of KY!!!!! since you want to act all big and brave, lets put it all out there!!! this has not been me posting the facts on you, matter of fact i've had people on here defending you dumb girl cause i think it's the chickenshit way...and you know that about me DONNA!!!!...you were not concerned about my son when you had us go to PIKEVILLE thinking you just needed to resign for your SSI and you might need me "your dedicated friend" to tell them that yes, you are still dizzy....the truth is you were already found guilty of working under the table and lost your SSI and was being investigated....and you were having me "truthfully being disabled" risk losing the only income i have for myself and my son to lie and keep your false income coming to you!!!!..but you keep telling everyone how proud you are of me....GET REAL!!!!!.....and, who is this beautiful family you're talking about???....you are the worse example that any child could be in contact with....even my SON has made reference to that numerous times!!!....i feel so sad for your "1" child that you decided to keep....and all you've put this child through!!!...this child has even had to send private messeges to people explaining how it wasn't them doing the bad stuff ""FALSE PROFILES"" ....and has had to go into motels and watch sexual favors being given by the mother to a MERE DATE!!!!.....i could go on and on!!! how many times did you call me when your child was sneaking out to be with adult men and after i did your dirty work you talked trash about me!!!!....so, if this is someone that DONNA has lied to and only told her side "ONCE AGAIN"....you don't know what you're getting into!!!!..i see you know how to almost spell decent so you can't be that dumb to be willing to risk it for DONNA, can you??....now you are having face lifts, botox, tanning beds, beach trips a-plenty, new cars, etc.... where's the money coming from???? your only income is child support.... ohh wait...you are the self appointed executor to your dads estate!!!!....and you are royally screwing both your brothers over!!!....i am truthfully sad that you have resorted to this low level...and i feel like a fool that you fooled me for a minute into believing you were a good person!!!!!....WISE UP STUPID GIRL....a good thug knows how to cover their tracks!!!!!...and, what do you mean my son has enough"t" to deal with??...come forward "ole brave one" talking about my child...we'll see who has to deal with what!!!!!! don't you think "friends of coal" needs to know the truth too!!!!! you know...the one you are telling everyone i'm jealous over!!!!...should i go on?????
Get a Life

Riga, MI

#10 Aug 2, 2010
How f'ning pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 2, 2010
WOW....you are so right......i do need a life...seeing how i have stolen identity....whose front porch did you copy??....whose interior paint did you copy??....whose decor did you copy??....who did i even have to hide where i bought clothes from???...and that's just a small bit of how you are a stalker!!!.....you and your cronies keep talking!!!....even if you have to use spell check for the big words like "pathetic"....i don't see you trying to deny anything!!!!just remember...i wasn't saying anything until you tried to be brave...now bring my child up again!!!!!
get a clue

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Get a Life wrote:
How f'ning pathetic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!!!!
dimwit
Common Sense

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2010
I know Donna and I know how she raises her daughter, there is no way she would ever take her daughter to a motel room and do the things you are accusing her of. I am pretty sure I know who is posting all of this and I can't believe you would say these things about someone you use to call your friend. I cannot imagine beng your friend knowing you treat people this way I would bet most of your friends are just afraid to tell you what they really think of you because of stuff like this.
lol

Ransom, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2010
well i heard her and philp used to do each other
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#16 Aug 3, 2010
hey "COMMON SENSE"....your name doesn't fit your post at all!!!...no need to be pretty sure who called her out...just ask her!!!...my heart is broke with the thoughts that you feel the need to tell me "without posting your real name" that you are not my friend!!!...take notice...she started this by bringing my child into this...anyone that knows me knows that i am the realest person in the world and i will take secrets to my grave...until you trash my child or my family...and even my friends that are true!!!....and she is not denying it...because she knows everything can be proven!!! you must not know her very well because you would know she will stop at nothing to benefit herself!!!!....get hooked on phonics and read my prior post correctly!!!....i was fooled for a minute into believing she was a good person....so go learn for yourself...but don't say you were not warned!!!! "FRIEND" lmao....thanks for your 2 cents...i'll put them in a jar and start her a new "facelift fund" !!!!
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#17 Aug 3, 2010
to "LOL"....that's sick!!!!...her brothers love her and are very sad to know material things are more important to her than blood!!!!!
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#18 Aug 3, 2010
"COMMON SENSE" does know Donna very well!!!....every time she looks in the mirror she sees her.....IT IS DONNNA!!!....acting like someone else defending a wrong doer!!!...HOW SAD!!!
Get a Life

Riga, MI

#19 Aug 5, 2010
sweet thing wrote:
WOW....you are so right......i do need a life...seeing how i have stolen identity....whose front porch did you copy??....whose interior paint did you copy??....whose decor did you copy??....who did i even have to hide where i bought clothes from???...and that's just a small bit of how you are a stalker!!!.....you and your cronies keep talking!!!....even if you have to use spell check for the big words like "pathetic"....i don't see you trying to deny anything!!!!just remember...i wasn't saying anything until you tried to be brave...now bring my child up again!!!!!
Pathetic is spelled correctly, just like these are......retard, idiot, jealous, lonely, bored, poor, horrible person, and lets not forget extremely PATHETIC. By the way, I don't need spell check, I live in Ohio :-)
AMAZED

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2010
relieved wrote:
I'm just relieved she got away from that man she was married to!
the man she was married to was too good for her,bet he is the one relieved to be rid of her fake ass!if he isnt bet he should be,she is a fake,only happy if she has plenty of money to spend,she has a great brother and sister in law,philip and his wife, sorry to hear how she bad she speaks of you,goes to show you she respects noone!
sweet thing

Logan, WV

#21 Aug 5, 2010
I know exactly who you are. do you really think your location makes you a correct speller??? too funny!!!...you really want to believe her side only??...even you have to be smart enough to know that she so conviently became such a great friend to you again after so many years of no contact to benefit herself.....she needs you to help battle her step mother...your own relative!!! and from what i hear her plan is working out perfect!!...she has even told me that!!!...if you can't see that you are blind!!!...i could care less what she has told you about me....but for you to try to defend her wrong doing definitely does not give you any credibility!!!....i guess everyone that really knows her and is even related to her is wrong and jealous and she is so special the world has so many reasons to just pick on her....now, that's PATHETIC!!!!!....but hey, thanks for your 2 cents too.....DONNA...your new face lift fund is up to a whopping 4 cents now!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Estep 4 hr Trish 2
Billy Estep (Dec '16) 4 hr Trish 17
Robbing the cradle 8 hr go for it 16
pcboe Sun Your stupid 4 life 121
Wendi Smith Justice Sun Jenny 2
Need contacts for Freddy or Ted Coleman Sat Kimberly snith 5
Was Ervin Stepp Overrated (Apr '13) Feb 16 Prince 40

Belfry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance