I heard she cheated on David While he was gone in the marines
stop this

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
quit hating on this girl.
Who Could I Be

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 6, 2010
who said i was hating? i was ASKING a question of what people thought of her...
you dont get it

AOL

#4 Aug 6, 2010
never mind what people think about her,get to know her for yourself and see if you like her ,people will always have bad things to say about others especially when you are asking for it by putting someones name on topix,grow up and stop acting childish.
Who Could I Be

Taneytown, MD

#6 Aug 7, 2010
I know what i think about her, and if she did that to David, then i think thats fu ck ed up. I went to school with both of them, and David is a great guy.
He gave up his life back home to go and serve in the marines.

Since: Mar 10

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
i love kena marie!! she's a great person. and i dont think it even matters if she cheated on him while he was in the marines because that was a flippin year ago. i know her and she has changed alot over the year. she is happy and fine with jared and she dont need anyone running there mouth about her. love ya girl.
shes a ho

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2010
shes a ho and a home wreaking slu t and she should be sued by jarreds wife for breaking them up.
stfu

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2010
you need to grow the hell up && stop trashin people over topix, if you have something to say to someone effin say it to them not start freakin drama.
bert

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Why do you think so many people dislike her.I think everything they say is true. She proves most of it herself.
The 22 yr old man she sleeps with everynight is married with a small child.Look it up if you can reed.That by def that is a homewreker,Sl ut,
Wh ore.Ect.
No lies to tell.
I found out that she grew up without a dad. I realy mean this thats sad.She should send him back to his wife.Or is she just trying to make someones life as pathitic as hers is?
1 would

Clay City, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2010
love to get with her
wicked witch

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2010
Welcome to the big show.Hope your ready.Time to putaway that smart mouth of yours kena. Funny how adults are treted different than kids.
Lets talk.I would love to wish you a happy 18th birthday.See you.
well

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 7, 2010
when your a child walkin into adult situations by datin a married man and breaking up a marriage causing a childs parents to split you are considered a homewreker. that is the definition. when you go after a married man that proves you are a slut. did your mother not teach you that it is wrong. you caused a child to be raised in a broken home and you should really be ashamed of yourself. you are going straight to hell just for those actions alone.

i have seen jareds wife around and she is gorgeous and if that really is the reason they arent together hes an idiot because you dont even reach close to her on the scale. if i was you i would be very jealous knowing his wife that he is still married to while your dating him was prettier than you. you should have some self respect and find you someone who is not married with a child because all your doing is makin that child grow up in a broken home and your the one that will live with that the rest of your life.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 8, 2010
Who Could I Be wrote:
who said i was hating? i was ASKING a question of what people thought of her...
With you starting rumors won't help her moral sanding look Good. and you are statrting a rumor!
wicked witch

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
Irvin DWilliamson wrote:
<quoted text>
With you starting rumors won't help her moral sanding look Good. and you are statrting a rumor!
A rumor is repeating something that is here say,Or untrue.
She herself has not said these things are untrue.She dont deny jared is marred.she dont deny she broke them up.SHE CANT DENY HE HAS A BABY.She dont deny she was 16 when she started trying to break them up.Shes 18 now and appears to be proud of it all.
Im not starting a rumor just letting anyone who will listen know the truth. Ask kena. Come on tell the world how brave and brasen you are just like you brag to your so called friends.
They are on the phone calling me and texting me before they get in their cars.
haha

Logan, WV

#16 Sep 8, 2010
they are both trash.
jared has turned into trash just like kena always has been. they are nasty.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2010
OMFGD! get the F U C K over it already! The man is with KENA not MANDY! WHY? because he CHOOSES FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY! I mean, come on now, theyve been together for MONTHS, its time to just STFU!

Everyone wants to trash talk Kena, and blame her..well lets break it down, ok--

Jarred USED to be with mandy
NOW he choooses to be with KENA
OBVIOUSLY she makes him happy,
or he would still be with mandy rather than kena.
and last but not least:
Apparently NO ONE else in the area has a life or relationship of thier own to worry about,
cause they spend somuch of thier damn tmme on here, bitchin about something that is
OLD NEWS!

Now, even Kena and I have had our differences, but at least we were mature enough NOT to act this pathetic about it. get over it, its done and ove with, aint shit anything can be done about it, soooo oh freakin well!
haha

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 8, 2010
Ambie_babii wrote:
OMFGD! get the F U C K over it already! The man is with KENA not MANDY! WHY? because he CHOOSES FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY! I mean, come on now, theyve been together for MONTHS, its time to just STFU!
Everyone wants to trash talk Kena, and blame her..well lets break it down, ok--
Jarred USED to be with mandy
NOW he choooses to be with KENA
OBVIOUSLY she makes him happy,
or he would still be with mandy rather than kena.
and last but not least:
Apparently NO ONE else in the area has a life or relationship of thier own to worry about,
cause they spend somuch of thier damn tmme on here, bitchin about something that is
OLD NEWS!
Now, even Kena and I have had our differences, but at least we were mature enough NOT to act this pathetic about it. get over it, its done and ove with, aint shit anything can be done about it, soooo oh freakin well!
well when your f*cking your man try not to think of her f*cking him that same exact way since they still tried to get together after you two. and probably did.
and you must not have a life either because your always on here commenting on every f*cking topic there is. so maybe you perhaps should get a life and stop defending the girl your man fucked.

“IDGAF if you like what I say:)”

Since: Nov 09

Huddy, KY

#19 Sep 8, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
well when your f*cking your man try not to think of her f*cking him that same exact way since they still tried to get together after you two. and probably did.
and you must not have a life either because your always on here commenting on every f*cking topic there is. so maybe you perhaps should get a life and stop defending the girl your man fucked.
My man sure did fuck her...back when they were together...but not while me and him were! lol...tryin to get me mad at Kena, is NOT going to work, so come off that idea. lmao. and FYI: i have rarely been on this site lately...might have posted here or there...but at elast im not sitting around whining about something that one, is something i cant control, and two, isnt even important. Annd its not really about defending Kena, its about im tired of having to hear about her and jarred all the freakin time! ITs dumb. Ok, hes married.Ok, he has a kid. Ok, he moved on and found someone else. Ok, his wife and her family are still hatin it. Ok, everyone has something bad to say, just because him and kena are together...FYI:NO ONE FUCKING CARES! theyre happy, theyre living thier lives, why dont YOU try it? And if you CANT mind your own business and relationships, at least have the nuts to leave your name, and quit hiding behind that little grey box with your oh so silly screennames...lol...

childish people sure do amuse me!
THE TRUTH TELLER

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 9, 2010
Well if your not wanting to stick your nose in everyone's business why do you post on every topic?
You have 1223 posts.
If you Don't want to hear it don't look at it.
Kena is just a wh ore and if Jarred was so happy he wouldn't be wanting to go back to war to get away from her.
You better be worried because if they breakup she will be back on the prowl for a man
Any man...YOUR MAN.
If as you say you don't know wtf is going on then go to work and shut up.This is between the people involved not you or anyone else on topix.
Jarred and Kena need to answer a phone or if they want to say something do it face to face,not hiding behind a phone text.They are so brave 10 miles away holding a phone. Just remember little girl what goes around comes around.....
haha

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 9, 2010
mandy doesn't want him back. jarred is the one that begged her to come back to him, and when she rejected him he ran back to kena.

so he must not be too happy because he wouldn't keep running back to mandy crying.

if jared did go back to war she wouldnt be faithful to him so hes in for a bumpy ride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Mayhorn 6 hr Freeburn 1
who was the two women got married in phelps (Apr '16) 14 hr SuckMeSideways 29
"Happy Mart" Pizza Rolls (Jun '10) 16 hr Tammy 8
crystal blankenship 21 hr kashina so evil 1
Earl Jean Blankenship (Dec '12) 23 hr jesus christ 12
Fire Dept looks great at hillbilly days Tue chief 867 3
who thinks they should go on the Steve Wilkos ... (Apr '16) Tue Truth 24

Belfry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance