First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Okay so now we've narrowed it down to either 1) you are on my friends list on Facebook or 2) you creep through someone who is?

Why don't you just admit your real name or message me on Facebook! That would make it a whole lot easier! Or better yet, post on here the craziness and ignorance that I post on Facebook!!
Ha Fatty

Logan, WV

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Okay so now we've narrowed it down to either 1) you are on my friends list on Facebook or 2) you creep through someone who is?
Why don't you just admit your real name or message me on Facebook! That would make it a whole lot easier! Or better yet, post on here the craziness and ignorance that I post on Facebook!!
One, no I am not on your Facebook! I deleted you long ago because I got tired of seeing your crazy lame updates! Two, I do not "creep" on your Facebook because I don't really give two shits about you nor what you are doing. I just simply replied to a post I seen on Topix. You are how old? 27, 28? Grow up! Raise your kids & STOP whining about men all the time! Maybe if you'd lose some weight & take care of yourself/children a decent man might talk to you! Although I doubt it, but you'd probably have a better chance. A word of advice, STOP having kids if you are just going to USE them and NOT TAKE CARE of them.
Ha Fatty

Logan, WV

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Oh I forgot, have a good day biggen!
Lisa

Pikeville, KY

#24 Sep 21, 2012
You need to grow up and stop judging people! I have three children and I stopped. And use them? For what? I have a decent man. Frankly you need to grow up and stop judging people! That gets you no where in life sweetheart! God have mercy on your soul. BTW thank you for deleting me, negative trouble makers are not welcome on my facebook! Have a nice night!
Guess Who

Tornado, WV

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Ireally don't know either one of you ladies but what i think is that the one girl named Lisa mush have somethink the other one want or she wantes to be like her LISA SOUNDS LIKE A VERY NICE LADY AND I HOPE SHE HOLDS HER HEAD UP AND TAKE CARE OF HER BABIES AND BY THE WAY PUTTING SOMEONE DOWN ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT IS REALLY LOW BUT I KNOW SHE COULD LOSE WEIGHT IF SHE WANTED BUT IN YOUR CASE NASTY GOES ALL WAY TO THE BONE
Patience

Pikeville, KY

#26 Sep 22, 2012
This world has far too many finger pointers: always concentrating on someone elses flaws, and posting on facebook, then why do you care to read her page? grow up people; life is too short.
Patience

Pikeville, KY

#27 Sep 22, 2012
Almost forgot; you can now trace ISP's from here from your home if you have the program downloaded into your computer, I bought it online for less than $100.00 & used it myself for my sister, it gave the exact street address, name of persons living at the address. We used it in court to stop her husbands ex girl friend from being so stupid; my sister sued her in civil court right over there in pikeville, she was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt; she has a low in come job but still has to pay my sister $500.00 a month for one year, has mandatory community service for the next 6 months, everyday including sundays & can have no contact with my sister or her family ever again or she will serve 3 months in jail, in court that day the judge said, young lady i'm going to keep you so busy you won't have time to harrass anyone.
Gosh. think before you post; is this really worth it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolford Cemetery Woodman, Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Barber 12
Does tippy potter still like the D? 11 hr Friend 2
Doyles up Runyons Branch 22 hr Curious George 4
Property on Doyle Mtn for sale coming up for au... Sat watch dog 19
what hppened in Phelps tonight? Sat So terrible 6
The Chris Harris Appreciation Thread Fri COME ON 2
News Indictment Warrant Arrest in Laurel County (Jan '12) Fri justachick 18
More from around the web

Belfry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE