lisa mccoy aka sweetpea

Posted in the Belfry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2012
that lisa mccoy need to lose her kids to their daddy. she is no way a mother figure!!! she need quit worried about these boys that is 17-20 cause she is 26-29 yrs old

GROW UP LISA MCCOY(SWEETPEA) AND TAKE CARE OF THEM BABIES AND QUIT ACTING LIKE A WHORE N SLEEP WITH ANYBODY
sad

Phelps, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I know the girl. She has always been that way. She was in high school. She feeds of the attention of men. Poor girl needs help. Don't she have 3 or 4 kids? Be A mom Lisa!
Wxy

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Sad
Lisa

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
First off if you had any respect for yourself you would post your name. Second of all, lose my girls to their father? The man who doesn't work nor pay child support. I work, I take care of my kids. And as far as my love life, how would you know anything about mine? Apparently you are so busy following me around that you have no life of your own. I will certainly be praying for you people!!
James Maynard

Ransom, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2012
First of, it will be a cold day in the pit of Satans kitchen before Lisa "Sweetpea" McCoy loses those girls to the man who helped to create them. Secondly, I would like to know what evidence you have that Sweetpea isn't a mother cause I'm gonna tell ya most days of the week I am with Sweetpea for a better portion of the day and next to my own mother she is the best mother a child could ask for.

Further more...what does it matter how old I am...Yea Sweetpea is my girlfriend and I would like to know what bases you people find to call her a wh*** or anything of that nature as a matter of fact.

You know the bible teaches us to turn the other cheek and that is exactly what me and my family will do. We will turn the other cheek and let you smack it a lil while but I'll make sure that a prayer is said for you people in our church house this Sunday morning, and I hope you can live with yourself and sleep at night knowing that you can hide behind your computer screen and slander one of the finest woman of God I know.

God Bless each of you and I pray that you come to seek Christ as your savior before it is everlasting and too late.
hey

Jackson, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2012
this person may want your girl,or some girl wants you.and they know they cant have you two.

“ It's good to be me and not u”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2012
WhAt a sweet pea she is
asking

Holden, WV

#8 Sep 15, 2012
if someone work and take care of the babies why would anyone want them took?
is see mom and dad both taking pills like crazy and mean to there kids and stillhave them...
so lisa i dont no u girl but u go keep on taking care of your babies and dont woory what ppl say ..i never say anything bad a about anyone one here even if there in a wrong...
so good luck and keep on love those babies cause it hard for them without mom and dad i no i been there and now my baby is there so show them all the love u can and ppl get over it...by the way i think all kids need there mom as long as there mom wants them......
preacher boy jimmy

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 16, 2012
James Maynard wrote:
First of, it will be a cold day in the pit of Satans kitchen before Lisa "Sweetpea" McCoy loses those girls to the man who helped to create them. Secondly, I would like to know what evidence you have that Sweetpea isn't a mother cause I'm gonna tell ya most days of the week I am with Sweetpea for a better portion of the day and next to my own mother she is the best mother a child could ask for.
Further more...what does it matter how old I am...Yea Sweetpea is my girlfriend and I would like to know what bases you people find to call her a wh*** or anything of that nature as a matter of fact.
You know the bible teaches us to turn the other cheek and that is exactly what me and my family will do. We will turn the other cheek and let you smack it a lil while but I'll make sure that a prayer is said for you people in our church house this Sunday morning, and I hope you can live with yourself and sleep at night knowing that you can hide behind your computer screen and slander one of the finest woman of God I know.
God Bless each of you and I pray that you come to seek Christ as your savior before it is everlasting and too late.
This has got to be biggest bunch of bullshlt put on here in awhile. Jimmy here is wanting to save our souls? Shouldn't he stop putting that little dick of his into someone he's not married to? So jimmy here only goes by the commandments that are convenient for him. Folks, this is pure hypocrisy at its finest.
Lisa

Ransom, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2012
I would appreciate it, if everyone would shut up about me and my life. Worry about your own. And for your information my love life is absolutely NO ONES business but my own!!!! Second stop being a coward and say these things to my face!! Apparently you know where to find me!! Last I will definitely be saying a lot of prayers for you people who have nothing better to do than try to ruin someone's life by posting negative and derogatory remarks about them online!
Life long friend

Ransom, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2012
James & Lisa...calm down! I've watched you both grow up, I've known both of your families for years.
First of all, we have all sinned & fallen short of the glory of GOD...I sin, James sins, Lisa sins & you my dears do too! We are ALL human, I do not know or care about every single detail of their lives, i'm too busy worrying about my own life, mistakes & most importantly my soul. Are you worried about yours?
Anyone here could become a "target" of a faceless, nameless, cowardly attack....I mean, you aren't posting your names are you? And you are sitting behind a screen throwing your anger at someone. But why? Ask yourself that question & while you're at it...pray, ask GOD to forgive you. And loves, if you must still have an angry heart...call James, or Lisa or the other hundreds of people who know who they really are...we'll be honest. But, first...be honest with yourselves.
Now to James & Sweet pea...do not post back to these people, they obviously thrive on negativity...you both deserve better than this, so...let it go :)
funny

Peach Creek, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2012
poor kids they sure dont have a chance with their mom she out with anyone that got a dick!!! dont matter what the kids and guys age is :) sweetpea quit acting like a christian person!!! u think more about urself then u do ur children

but keep on thinking what u want n what u think
cont thinking that u r a great mother but u not
Lisa

Ransom, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Last time!! What is your problem with me? And who are you??
funny

Peach Creek, WV

#14 Sep 20, 2012
u suck as a mother n my name is jessica
Lisa

Ransom, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Okay Jessica! Now my question is how would you know what kind of mother I am?
Maddie

Pikeville, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Anyone can turn their life around, I have. But I did not do it by myself. Christ died for all of us on the cross, he gave every single person the right & ability to be saved. Judge not lest ye be judged. To say someone is not a christian is silly, how do you know? the only one who knows the truth is God. no one elses opinion matters. I wish more people understood this. And in the time it takes for you to write these things & feel the hatred that comes with it, is time that you could spend talking to god yourself, I just don't understand people, they worry about everyone elses faults & souls, instead of theirs, how goofy is that?
Lisa

Ransom, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Maddie wrote:
Anyone can turn their life around, I have. But I did not do it by myself. Christ died for all of us on the cross, he gave every single person the right & ability to be saved. Judge not lest ye be judged. To say someone is not a christian is silly, how do you know? the only one who knows the truth is God. no one elses opinion matters. I wish more people understood this. And in the time it takes for you to write these things & feel the hatred that comes with it, is time that you could spend talking to god yourself, I just don't understand people, they worry about everyone elses faults & souls, instead of theirs, how goofy is that?
Thank you Maddie! It took a long time for me to turn my life around. I let everything else go, focused on my children and loving them, and then everything else fell into place. I gave my life to God in June and I will tell anyone this; it was the BEST decision I ever made. He has shown me my own faults and also helped me to turn those fault around! People judge because they fear being judged themselves.
wellwellwell

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2012
asking wrote:
if someone work and take care of the babies why would anyone want them took?
is see mom and dad both taking pills like crazy and mean to there kids and stillhave them...
so lisa i dont no u girl but u go keep on taking care of your babies and dont woory what ppl say ..i never say anything bad a about anyone one here even if there in a wrong...
so good luck and keep on love those babies cause it hard for them without mom and dad i no i been there and now my baby is there so show them all the love u can and ppl get over it...by the way i think all kids need there mom as long as there mom wants them......
And what if that same someone were posting her ignorance/craziness on Facebook daily for the world to read? Then what? Because she does exactly that. Maybe you should take a look for yourself. Its quite pathetic for a MOTHER to post to post such things. Certainly no GOOD mother would do that, she makes herself look dumb. Just saying.
wellwellwell

Logan, WV

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Maddie! It took a long time for me to turn my life around. I let everything else go, focused on my children and loving them, and then everything else fell into place. I gave my life to God in June and I will tell anyone this; it was the BEST decision I ever made. He has shown me my own faults and also helped me to turn those fault around! People judge because they fear being judged themselves.
You are right about people fearing to be judged themselves. But, when you constantly SHOW your ignorance people have no choice but to judge you.
ReallyNow

Logan, WV

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Okay Jessica! Now my question is how would you know what kind of mother I am?
AGAIN, because you POST your ignorance daily. What are people supposed to think of you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belfry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Taylor 18 min go vote 24
phelps madman 1 hr El Camino 55
Troy Frasure 14 hr atleast you tried... 3
old man little girl 14 hr Jailbait 7
high standards hvac and supply (Nov '13) May 19 hornet 22
Tolliver for jailer May 19 smith 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 18 JustJoe 853

Belfry Jobs

Personal Finance

Belfry Mortgages