Still not enough chairs in class for Vandy's kid.

Posted in the Belford Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2012
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

I bumped this because vandy has gone silent on the topic after saying that he was being ignored by the uncaring administartors.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Who the hell are you kidding, you bumped this up because she chose not to respond to you, aka ignore you and that drives you crazy. Her right, so sit tight and clam up buttercup!

I've had my say, now please ignore me!
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Well you are right straw. Vandy is ignoring me for the same reason you ignored people.

And that is because they pointed out something that you had no defense for.

So since you couldn't debate that person you would start to ignore them and then call them names.

Until finally they would leave NJO altogether and you would claim that your superior intellect drove them away.

No, vandy got in over his head again and he painted himself in a corner. That's all well and good, but he also did what you always do, he disparaged a group of people unfairly.

You two are cut from the same cloth with one minor difference.

Both of you have a tendency to be untruthful. You claim to know more than you know and in the process criticize people trying to do their jobs. You think you know more than people who have devoted their lives to a field. In other words you are a BS artist.

I get the BS thing. Whenever someone is BS'ing me I take it as a kind of compliment. They are trying to impress me with their knowledge. They want to impress so much that they exaggerate their knowlege to the point of absurdity and dishonesty. That is what you do.

But quite frankly what vandy does is worse. He tells blatant lies in order to denigrate entire groups of people. He isn't motivated by insecurity or a desire to impress as the BS artist is, he is malicious and motivated by a prejudice towards a group.

I have cornered him like this before and he usually deletes my posts or stops posting for a while until it blows over. Which on NJO would not take long because you and dive would post 50 things about Obama and it would be off the page and gone forever in a day or two. This place is different.
vandy

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

7vens wrote:
Well you are right straw. Vandy is ignoring me for the same reason you ignored people.
And that is because they pointed out something that you had no defense for.
So since you couldn't debate that person you would start to ignore them and then call them names.
Until finally they would leave NJO altogether and you would claim that your superior intellect drove them away.
No, vandy got in over his head again and he painted himself in a corner. That's all well and good, but he also did what you always do, he disparaged a group of people unfairly.
You two are cut from the same cloth with one minor difference.
Both of you have a tendency to be untruthful. You claim to know more than you know and in the process criticize people trying to do their jobs. You think you know more than people who have devoted their lives to a field. In other words you are a BS artist.
I get the BS thing. Whenever someone is BS'ing me I take it as a kind of compliment. They are trying to impress me with their knowledge. They want to impress so much that they exaggerate their knowlege to the point of absurdity and dishonesty. That is what you do.
But quite frankly what vandy does is worse. He tells blatant lies in order to denigrate entire groups of people. He isn't motivated by insecurity or a desire to impress as the BS artist is, he is malicious and motivated by a prejudice towards a group.
I have cornered him like this before and he usually deletes my posts or stops posting for a while until it blows over. Which on NJO would not take long because you and dive would post 50 things about Obama and it would be off the page and gone forever in a day or two. This place is different.
How do you live with yourself after you tell such horrific lies?? You should be ashamed of yourself. I haven't posted until now because I am trying to respect the request made by a poster and show respect to the others who post responsibly and with reason. Unlike you.

Your vicious lies now have gone over the line. I will appeal to this forum to remove your lies, after I make copies to see if I have recourse for these repeated lies that slander me. You polluted the other site and you've done it again here, despite posters asking you to keep your garbage on the other place. What a shame!! A few people had a chance to talk until you foul everything up here.
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Oh please.

How typical. I gave an opinion vandy, you know like when you gave your opinion and called me a despicable turd because I disagreed that the administrators should violate the terms of the contract and pay for days off on a case by case basis. It's okay for you to insult vandy, but when the shoe is on the other foot the other person should be silenced and the post should be deleted.

Most people would defend themselves vandy, like I did.

But what is your first inclination?

Have the post removed, like you did on the njo forum, there you deleted the post, but here you can't so you requested it be removed.

There you have it straw. Any questions now about who deleted my posts about vandy on njo? Don't you think he would have used the delete button on my post this time if he could have? There was one day on NJO when I reposted the same post about him 6 or 7 times and it was immediately deleted every time.

This is all obfuscation and a diversion because he knows that he has have been caught being dishonest about the situation at school. He lied about doing all he could so that he could criticize the administrators. When he got caught he stopped responding. I've proven my point. Vandy has revealed his true colors. The events as vandy described them never occurred.

Even you smelled a rat straw when you said that you didn't believe the principal would not have the chairs brought to the room after the first day.

Alright vandy, I'll admit it. I pushed your buttons until you responded. I had hoped that you would have responded to the situation about the lack of chairs. But your failure to do says all I needed to hear about it.

BTW vandy, when you contact your lawyer, it's libel not slander.
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

"You polluted the other site and you've done it again here"

Well maybe vandy, or maybe you poluted this site when you said:

"I have done all I can and face the fact that they just do not care or cannot fix their problem so it is easier to ignore it."

When you were asked if you followed the instructions on the district website specifically for situations like this you became coy and refused to answer because you didn't follow the instructions. And you didn't go to the BOE meeting Wednesday evening to correct this horendous situation caused by the innept administrators. That sealed the deal and it became apparent that there was something rotten in Denmark and your story didn't hold water.

You just wanted to bash the administrators and it backfired on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I wonder what new people to this forum will think when they see how Middletown adults act in this forum!

Disgraceful and embarassing, for sure!
Turd Ferguson

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

the both of you are assclowns
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Mr. Ferguson, I have been trying to get people from Middletown to post on this forum about Middletown topics.

But I have to tell you, based my limited experience with you, I think I know a forum that you were born to post on.

I guarantee you that you will take to this place like a duck to water.

Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you and one of the posters there were separated at birth.

You have that certain "je ne sais quoi" that tells me you will wonder how you existed before without this new forum.

You don't want to waste your extensive wit and wisdom here with a bunch of assclowns do you?

You should go to this other forum where you will be considered a king among men.

Trust me, I know a marriage made in heaven when I see one, and this is just that.

Now go then to the Promised Land and start your new forum life on the NJO Middletown forum!!!!

Tell them 7vens sent you.

http://www.nj.com/forums/middletown/
vandy

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Turd Ferguson wrote:
the both of you are assclowns
And you hardly know them!! Right on!
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Vandy, Mr. Turd was talking about you and me, fellow assclown. Right on?
Turd Ferguson

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

7vens wrote:
Mr. Ferguson, I have been trying to get people from Middletown to post on this forum about Middletown topics.
But I have to tell you, based my limited experience with you, I think I know a forum that you were born to post on.
I guarantee you that you will take to this place like a duck to water.
Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you and one of the posters there were separated at birth.
You have that certain "je ne sais quoi" that tells me you will wonder how you existed before without this new forum.
You don't want to waste your extensive wit and wisdom here with a bunch of assclowns do you?
You should go to this other forum where you will be considered a king among men.
Trust me, I know a marriage made in heaven when I see one, and this is just that.
Now go then to the Promised Land and start your new forum life on the NJO Middletown forum!!!!
Tell them 7vens sent you.
http://www.nj.com/forums/middletown/
you come across as quite the douchebag
Anonymous

Port Murray, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

and you come across as quite vulgar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

So vandy, does every kid have a seat now???

Somebody told me over the weekend that there was an elective class for "stand up comedy". Not the kid's class, is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Belford News Video

•••
•••

Belford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Belford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE