husband murdered.rene rivera covered ...

husband murdered.rene rivera covered it up

Posted in the Belen Forum

NO FOR RIVERA

United States

#1 May 11, 2010
JUNE 2008 MY HUSBAND AND I WERE THE VICTIMS OF COLD BLOODED PREMEDITATED MURDER. NOW IAM A SURVIVOR OF HOMICIDE AND MY HUSBAND IS GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SINCE MY HUSBANDS MURDERER WAS FRIENDS WITH VALENCIA COUNTY SHERIFF RENE RIVERA HE WAS NEVER CHARGED OR PROSECUTED WITH ANYTHING BESIDES 2 COUNTS OF RECIEVING AND TRANSFERING OF STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE. MY HUSBANDS DEATH WAS COVERED UP AND NEVER ACKNOLEDGED BY OUR SO CALLED SHERIFF. HA! HES A JOKE ! ITS NOT OVER YET CAUSE I STILL AND ALWAYS WILL REMEMBER AND WILL NOT GIVE UP. THE SHERIFFS OFFICE WENT AS FAR AS THREATENING ME TO NOT EVEN TRY TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST MY HUSBANDS MURDERER arnold lueras OR ELSE...... MY HUSBANDS NAME WAS JUAN ROBERT LOPEZ HE WAS MURDERED ON JUNE 10 2008 IN TOME, N.M. AT 57 TAVALOPA DR. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COVER UP, OR HOW I CAN BEAT IT AND BRING MY FAMILY SOME CLOSURE BY BEATING THE CORRUPTION PLEASE CONTACT ME. SINCERLY, TRACI LOPEZ

“Have u learnt how to think bot”

Since: May 09

Left of south 40

#2 May 28, 2010
The SHERIFFS office isn't filled with Gods or kings..Cops are just humans dressed in a uniform . Go to the DA's office tell the DA what you know and about the threats. It don't matter who is friends with who. When a crime has been committed it's not the cops that bring the charges or do the sentencing. If the DA isn't the right place to go , I'm betting he will know where is the right place.
My Condolences to you and your family on the loss of your loved one.
traci lopez

United States

#3 May 29, 2010
Thank you very muchfor taking the time to comment on my post. thank u for the idea of were to go. but ive been to the DA office. theres nothing for me there. i think i will wait until Rene rivera is out of office then re-open my husbands case with state police. once again thank you. and for all the respectable law enforcement officers out there i do respect u and want to thank u for doing your job the way it should be done and caring about the public . thank u and God Bless
yea right

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2011
it should be known on this forum that juan and traci lopez are both well known and documented crimals, thieves, and drug addicts. they were going to that property that was not theirs for a reason, not a good one, why was anyone charged with stolen anything? there mustve been something going on that was illegal thats why two known thieves and druggies were there, only one got to go home, the other to a box. Gun violence is wrong all around, but you live by the gun, you.. well, you know.

Traci, quit your whinning noone cares about some drugged out thief finally getting what he had coming to him. how many men have gone down while with you so far? 3 or 4? give me a break, in a court system that barely can convict you all the times you have been arrested you want justice? how can such a horrible, criminal, and druggie demand justice, justice would be to have you off the street! I praise those cops for not pressing charges and will be happy to be in court to help them with thier case against you. soon.
Mr Baca- Belen NM

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 23, 2011
Learn how to spell, yea right. It will make your argument much more convincing.
Federal Agent 1811

Mountain View, CA

#6 Sep 10, 2014
I dont care for Rene Rivera but I can tell you this we investigated the shit out of his ass and everything is rumours.
Sad

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2016
NO FOR RIVERA wrote:
JUNE 2008 MY HUSBAND AND I WERE THE VICTIMS OF COLD BLOODED PREMEDITATED MURDER. NOW IAM A SURVIVOR OF HOMICIDE AND MY HUSBAND IS GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SINCE MY HUSBANDS MURDERER WAS FRIENDS WITH VALENCIA COUNTY SHERIFF RENE RIVERA HE WAS NEVER CHARGED OR PROSECUTED WITH ANYTHING BESIDES 2 COUNTS OF RECIEVING AND TRANSFERING OF STOLEN MOTOR VEHICLE. MY HUSBANDS DEATH WAS COVERED UP AND NEVER ACKNOLEDGED BY OUR SO CALLED SHERIFF. HA! HES A JOKE ! ITS NOT OVER YET CAUSE I STILL AND ALWAYS WILL REMEMBER AND WILL NOT GIVE UP. THE SHERIFFS OFFICE WENT AS FAR AS THREATENING ME TO NOT EVEN TRY TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST MY HUSBANDS MURDERER arnold lueras OR ELSE...... MY HUSBANDS NAME WAS JUAN ROBERT LOPEZ HE WAS MURDERED ON JUNE 10 2008 IN TOME, N.M. AT 57 TAVALOPA DR. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COVER UP, OR HOW I CAN BEAT IT AND BRING MY FAMILY SOME CLOSURE BY BEATING THE CORRUPTION PLEASE CONTACT ME. SINCERLY, TRACI LOPEZ
I'm so sorry for your loss Ms. Lopez. New Mexico in general has an unprecedented amount of corruption in it's judicial system, throughout the state. Citizens will stop being victims when they finally get tired of it. Unfortunately you never know who actually holds a badge there, an officer or a criminal. For your sake, I hope you find some closure...
maria jaquez

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Aug 15, 2016
I love my brother and yes it was a set up really sad that people judge but guess what only GOD can judge
maria jaquez

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Aug 15, 2016
So yea right your saying that it's OK to take someone's life because the mistakes people make in life wow so just pray that your children or grandchildren grow up perfect cause stuff like this happens every day no one is perfect and No my brother did not deserve to die like that no-one desrves to die that way no-one has the right to take anyone's life
Lupe

Addison, TX

#10 Aug 15, 2016
My brother was a good person just cause he was on a bad road dont give no one the rite to kill him !! Arnold lueras IS A MURDER ! THAT GOT AWAY CLEAN DUE TO KNOWING PEOPLE including judge pope was his parents friend and lives next door to them to this day!! God is the king and everyone will be judged! Even if we didnt get justice on earth ! Everyone will have to answer one day ! Justice has already began!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Aug 8 Carl W 6
Child molestor ALERT Aug 7 The more you know 1
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... Jul '17 oakie 13
Los Chavez Tweakers (Dec '16) Apr '17 chainz 2
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Apr '17 HOHI 195
News Breeder under fire for running 'puppy mill' (Jan '09) Apr '17 Debra Buckhorn 228
Seven D Saddlery (May '09) Apr '17 Gail 25

Belen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belen Mortgages