• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
4,161 - 4,180 of 6,001 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7
Get real

Wichita, KS

#4343 Aug 20, 2012
I am real wrote:
But think about it. No one seems to be out to hurt anyone until they do. And someone with an excess amount of ANY kind of weapon is is going to be suspect. I am also calm. I don't really care if he has that many and I certainly don't care what kind of image he projects for himself cause obviously HE doesn't.
Just remember why Ruby Ridge happened. The people loved their guns. David Koresh had a stash of guns and so on. How many kids are in and out of his home or vehicles? Nothing like inviting another school shooting?
I just don't think he needs to be so free with his bragging if he wants to continue being thought of as just another country boy. I'm a country girl but that does not mean I have to keep a bunch of guns to prove it!
You are hearing shades of Ruby Ridge or David Koresh in this man's post? Really? OK, then... I guess that makes you the new Topix Criminal Profiler. WoW.

I just don't see it at all. All I see is a man who is telling it like it is. If you read what he posted - and you don't try to read between the lines - that's pretty much all it is. There are still some people out there who are just who and what they say they are.

Maybe some day, if somebody tries to harm me or mine, this man will be somewhere nearby and he will take that person down with one shot. I sure hope so.
but for real

Independence, KS

#4344 Aug 20, 2012
How do you think the feds got their eye on the Ruby Ridge and Koresh to begin with? Because they had egos that worked before the brain went into gear! I am not the only 1 who would see it that way! But that is his problem not mine. It was just advise on a being a little more dicreet. If he ends up with the FBI on his doorstep I won't be around to say Itoldyaso!
No one thought the kid in CO was out to hurt anyone either, but he had several guns and bombs all over his apt. So keep bragging about having more guns than brain cells. Even nice guys get profiled if they allow themselves to. And CRWTB is just begging for it.
This is not the America of the old west anymore. My brother got pulled over because his 8 year old was pointing a water gun out the window of the car. A clear, bright yellow one. 2 cars with 3 cops all pulling REAL guns on them! My nephew had nightmares for weeks!
So just keep bragging it up!
CRWTB

United States

#4345 Aug 21, 2012
a little much CRWTB wrote:
<quoted text>Peoplelike you do scare me! I see absolutely NO REASON to keep so many guns around unless they are for show. And YOU STATED you sometimes keep 2 or 3 in your vehicle. I have no problem with people owning guns to a limit. Personally I would prefer a cross bow. But I wouldn't own 30 plus and keep 2 or 3 in my vehicle! Sounds like you want to start your own Ruby Ridge or something stupid!!
If you met me face to face and talked to me you would see there would be no reason to be scared. None of my neighbors, friends, or acquaintances are scared of me. I have a concealed carry permit, so I have been checked out by the State Police. Some of my guns came from my grandpa 45 years ago when he died and some came from my dad when he died in 2000. All of my guns are LEGALLY owned and most of them stay in the safe and never get touched, but I do love to hunt and shoot. I know a guy that owns about 40 cars, I see absolutely NO REASON for somebody to own 40 cars, but that's what he likes to collect, I like to collect guns and neither of us should have a limit on how many we can buy. I am not bragging about owning that many guns (which is not a lot) I was stating the fact that not everybody that owns guns goes out on a shooting spree killing people. You must really have a problem being scared, putting people you don't even know in the class with people like David Koresh. I can promise you I WILL NEVER kill anybody unless they are trying to kill me or somebody around me.
CRWTB

United States

#4346 Aug 21, 2012
Get real. Thanks for the support!
now the story comes out

Independence, KS

#4347 Aug 21, 2012
You never said they were kept in a safe or anything before. or that they were any kind of collectors guns.
My brother, the 1 that was pulled over, BOTH put a deer each in their freezer every fall and even won a moose license a couple years ago. But they only have 2 guns. 1 each.
The lady that called about the water gun? She didn't pay attention to the fact that an 8 year old was playing with a water gun. There is nothing MORE REAL than a child having nightmares after having 3 REAL guns pointed at him and his daddy! And the fact that you apparently think that it's ok to do that to a child means that I don't have to meet you to not like you.
Does your friend keep 2-3 guns in all his 40 cars?
All you did was brag about having all those guns and keeping 2-3 in your vehicle, on your person and under your shirt. You tried to make yourself sound like a billy bad a**, not a collector.
And I am not paranoid of you, just disgusted with the image you tried to project.
Retard

United States

#4348 Aug 21, 2012
now the story comes out wrote:
You never said they were kept in a safe or anything before. or that they were any kind of collectors guns.
My brother, the 1 that was pulled over, BOTH put a deer each in their freezer every fall and even won a moose license a couple years ago. But they only have 2 guns. 1 each.
The lady that called about the water gun? She didn't pay attention to the fact that an 8 year old was playing with a water gun. There is nothing MORE REAL than a child having nightmares after having 3 REAL guns pointed at him and his daddy! And the fact that you apparently think that it's ok to do that to a child means that I don't have to meet you to not like you.
Does your friend keep 2-3 guns in all his 40 cars?
All you did was brag about having all those guns and keeping 2-3 in your vehicle, on your person and under your shirt. You tried to make yourself sound like a billy bad a**, not a collector.
And I am not paranoid of you, just disgusted with the image you tried to project.
Glad to see you are voting "again" for the Kenyan Obumer
Gun control doesnt work

Delaware, OH

#4349 Aug 22, 2012
wow wrote:
i vote no guns for any one
WRONG answer!

You didn't learn your history,did you? Hitler,disarmament of the populace, mass ethnic slaughter-AKA the holocaust.
Those who do not learn their history are doomed to repeat it.

When society is stripped of their defenses and only the government and criminals(usually one and the same) have guns,crime runs rampant and a tyrannical government can exterminate anyone they wish for any reason they wish.

History is attempting to repeat itself. Let's stop it while we still can.KEEP your guns and buy MORE ammo. It will be the ammo they attempt to take away before the guns themselves.
Beaner

Coffeyville, KS

#4350 Aug 22, 2012
Gun control doesnt work wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG answer!
You didn't learn your history,did you? Hitler,disarmament of the populace, mass ethnic slaughter-AKA the holocaust.
Those who do not learn their history are doomed to repeat it.
When society is stripped of their defenses and only the government and criminals(usually one and the same) have guns,crime runs rampant and a tyrannical government can exterminate anyone they wish for any reason they wish.
History is attempting to repeat itself. Let's stop it while we still can.KEEP your guns and buy MORE ammo. It will be the ammo they attempt to take away before the guns themselves.
Not trying to be argumentative here but do wish to point out as a counterpoint to your comment. I lived through the reagan years and most of the honest citizens I knew sold thier ammo and guns to feed thier families. You don't have to confiscate, just put them out of work and problem solved. recession is when your neighbor is out of work, depression is when you are out of work.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4351 Aug 22, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>G@# D@#$ the more I read what you said, what kind of daddy issues you got anyway? Did he take you out on a hunting trip one day and leave you and the dog out there so now youre just jacked up that the only thing you had to play with was the dog d@#$? Just cause youre so stupid you shoot your self in the foot Barny Fife dont mean everyone else who wants to have a gun should suffer. Get over yourself man you have some serious aggressive issues you really should have checked out.
Due to your apparent anger issues you confirmed above, it's probably good that you have no guns. If you didn't have reading comprehension issues, you would've noticed from my priors I'm a hunting enthusiast.

I don't want them to take any sane guy's gun away. Gun absolutists like you, armed, unarmed, can't see the color gray. So some of you wienies need 10-50 guns, semis and autos, with extended clips. Why?

Because most of you are the wimps that us gun-owning non absolutists stuffed in the lockers at school. So now you spineless weasels need to have enough firepower to hold off the Nicaraguan Army for a week.

I don't suffer from the seeming inadequacies like you little ladies do and my aim is true. Since absolutists need an arsenal, they don't seem to have much faith in their own gun control / handling abilities.

Stop drinking that NRA Kool-Aid! Gun control laws over the last 10+ years have trended toward less gun control, not more gun control. Nobody is coming to take their gun away any more than they are mine.

Make believe like you have a pair and stop the paranoid whining. If you're as scared as you appear to be here, you must be a real treat to live with. Come on by if they come for the guns, I'll protect you!
Get real

Wichita, KS

#4352 Aug 22, 2012
CRWTB wrote:
Get real. Thanks for the support!
YW. Not a problem.
URetard

Independence, KS

#4353 Aug 22, 2012
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you are voting "again" for the Kenyan Obumer
I never voted for him in the first place and will certainly NOT this time either! If anyone does it will be you cause you both have the same egos!
URetard

Independence, KS

#4354 Aug 22, 2012
That was a pretty lame way to hide the fact that a couple of facts were missing from your retoric until I pissed you off enough to ADMIT them!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4355 Aug 22, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to your apparent anger issues you confirmed above, it's probably good that you have no guns. If you didn't have reading comprehension issues, you would've noticed from my priors I'm a hunting enthusiast.
I don't want them to take any sane guy's gun away. Gun absolutists like you, armed, unarmed, can't see the color gray. So some of you wienies need 10-50 guns, semis and autos, with extended clips. Why?
Because most of you are the wimps that us gun-owning non absolutists stuffed in the lockers at school. So now you spineless weasels need to have enough firepower to hold off the Nicaraguan Army for a week.
I don't suffer from the seeming inadequacies like you little ladies do and my aim is true. Since absolutists need an arsenal, they don't seem to have much faith in their own gun control / handling abilities.
Stop drinking that NRA Kool-Aid! Gun control laws over the last 10+ years have trended toward less gun control, not more gun control. Nobody is coming to take their gun away any more than they are mine.
Make believe like you have a pair and stop the paranoid whining. If you're as scared as you appear to be here, you must be a real treat to live with. Come on by if they come for the guns, I'll protect you!
Seriously chilli, you are nothing but a government kiss a@#. Just cause I believe we should have a constitution dont mean I have anger issues, I dont own a gun, dont need one but that dont mean Im gonna become a whiny little B@#$ like you and say guns are bad cause the law took mine away for having a felony record. ME I can get a gun legally anytime, I just dont need one and I dont feel the need to have one. But if some one breaks into some ones house the trigger gets there faster then the police so if you dont mind now, you are annoying, your comments are worthless and obviously you are just an Obama-knite who wants the government to pamper your dumba@# while we lose the country and the constitution totally. You are a total idiot. Keep watching MSNBC and blow it out your a@#.
Margie

Coffeyville, KS

#4356 Aug 23, 2012
If you read the amendment for yourself in the context of the culture of the time, you will find there was no army in that day nor was there a police force when it was written. The amendment is talking about a militia and that is why citizens were given the right to bear arms in that day.

We now have both a police force and an army. We no longer need a militia.

All history is written in the context of it's culture. There's a lot different in today's world then in 1776 - 1779.

That argument about the only guns being in the hands of criminals if they were outlawed for citizens was developed by the NRA.

I have no problem with hunters having guns if they actually eat what they shoot. I do have a problem with the thousands of people, many children included, who are accidentally killed and maimed each year by the misuse of guns found in the home.

Also, ownership of a gun is an open invitation for murder when it is in the hands of a violent person in the midst of an argument.
Eric S Clary

Bendena, KS

#4357 Aug 23, 2012
Margie and all of you other antigun idiots need to shut the hell up. Every person in America has the right to own a gun and shoot whoever the hell they want who trespass on their property. I have the right to own several guns and I have kids. My kids are safe because I keep a lock on my gun cabinet door. Its those other imbeciles that think their kids aren't smart enough to figure out where daddy hides his guns who should never own a gun.
Eric the Idiot

United States

#4358 Aug 23, 2012
Eric S Clary wrote:
Every person in America has the right to own a gun and shoot whoever the hell they want who trespass on their property.
You're the idiot because you don't have a clue about the use of deadly force and when it can or cannot be used.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4359 Aug 23, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously chilli, you are nothing but a government kiss a@#. Just cause I believe we should have a constitution dont mean I have anger issues, I dont own a gun, dont need one but that dont mean Im gonna become a whiny little B@#$ like you and say guns are bad cause the law took mine away for having a felony record. ME I can get a gun legally anytime, I just dont need one and I dont feel the need to have one. But if some one breaks into some ones house the trigger gets there faster then the police so if you dont mind now, you are annoying, your comments are worthless and obviously you are just an Obama-knite who wants the government to pamper your dumba@# while we lose the country and the constitution totally. You are a total idiot. Keep watching MSNBC and blow it out your a@#.
Your post above confirms that you know nothing about me, pookie. In my priors, I've stated that I own and use multiple guns to hunt. So I'd defend even your right to own multiple firearms, with my own life!

My concern with firearm laws is that some wienie gun absolutists / extremists insist that everyone must have the right to own multiple guns, semis, autos, large clips, etc. No law-abiding guy needs them.

If you're a law-abiding guy like me who loves to hunt, a couple of shotguns and rifles are enough. You gun absolutists / extremists are a major embarrasment to yourselves and to us gun-hunting sportsmen.

So I'm not obviously anything. You however, strongly support fringy, paranoid gun-toting, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing nut jobs. So you're okay with any Elmer Fudd having unrestricted firepower. Why?

Take your time to try to put together a reasoned, supported reply! Your replies so far have been emotional, non-responsive, silly and unsupported, so I won't hold my breath to see one. Have a good one!
Sis

United States

#4360 Aug 23, 2012
Margie wrote:
If you read the amendment for yourself in the context of the culture of the time, you will find there was no army in that day nor was there a police force when it was written. The amendment is talking about a militia and that is why citizens were given the right to bear arms in that day.
All history is written in the context of it's culture. There's a lot different in today's world then in 1776 - 1779.
That argument about the only guns being in the hands of criminals if they were outlawed for citizens was developed by the NRA.
I have no problem with hunters having guns if they actually eat what they shoot. I do have a problem with the thousands of people, many children included, who are accidentally killed and maimed each year by the misuse of guns found in the home.
Also, ownership of a gun is an open invitation for murder when it is in the hands of a violent person in the midst of an argument.
You said it all with the phrase "misuse of guns", don't misuse a gun and handle them in a responsible way and unintended shooting would all but disappear.
Sis

United States

#4361 Aug 23, 2012
"We no longer need a militia" you say what??lol...guess that's why we have a NATIIONAL GUARD in each and EVERY STATE.

Besides, the SCOTUS has ruled on this, so get over it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4362 Aug 23, 2012
Margie wrote:
It also says the government can be over thrown in the constitution by its citizens and the right to bare armes also states it is to fight against a tyrannical government.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mmmhiggins/RightBa...

That of witch we are getting ready to face if we don't get a handle on it soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Aire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 3 hr Ontopofit 195
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ontopofit 207
Gang / Cause Stalking in Wichita Wed Brina 3
Cult Churches in wichita,ks (Aug '11) Aug 25 Exiter123 31
Dry, windy weather agitates allergy symptoms in... (Mar '09) Aug 23 Dennis 5
wheres the tar or china Aug 22 black 1
Looking for hookup on narcotics Aug 22 smartass 3
•••
•••
Bel Aire Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bel Aire Jobs