Friends of Harford president, council...

Friends of Harford president, councilman say planned Bel Air South Walmart was no surprise

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Friends of Harford president, councilman say planned Bel Air South Walmart was no surprise. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Members of the controlled growth advocacy group Friends of Harford, as well as one Harford County Council member, say Walmart 's controversial plan to build a store in Bel Air South should not have surprised anyone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Pete Moss

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Face it. Bel Air has become "Perry Hall north": undesireable, crowded and forever ruined. Those who were attracted to the quiet rural community that Bel Air/Fallston once was have been royally screwed by over-development.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eileen lacko 33 years of age lives at 1700 Oakm... Jun 19 Wolfman Jack 1
Car inspection May '17 CJGti 1
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) May '17 Steve 104
News Nine charged with distributing heroin in Harfor... Apr '17 noobieR 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
What happened to my favorite restaurant Scottos? Mar '17 drewber 5
News Bel Air veterinarian, Harford Farm Fair co-foun... Feb '17 jim fielder 1

Bel Air Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bel Air Mortgages