Kenneth "Rob" Dillon
SV resident

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Just wondering if anyone knows this loser. If so, is he back in Bel Air, Maryland and finally in jail or was he given bond? He was extradited from Bristol, VA as a fugitive with several felony charges. He targeted one of my family members and was posing as a one-star Army General as well. The man was in the Army many years ago and never even close to becoming a General. Thanks.
Big Gay Al

Bel Air, MD

#2 Apr 23, 2011
He is back, and he is my gay lover. He loves it when I dress up as a taliban solider and he is in his Army uniform. Then he mounts me and rips my butthole in half. It is so fun, I love him.
SV resident

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Then, keep that POS in Bel Air and enjoy Hell right alongside him. I'm sure if you go visit him at the MD Dept of Corr, he'd love some company. But, it's best that he stay out of Bristol, VA forever and you tell him I said that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Joe's Watch & Jewelry Jul 25 JBL 1
Thinking of retiring to Bel Air (Oct '14) Jul 25 Robteach49 2
Mountain Christian Church Jul 21 Kay1 2
News Accident clogs I-95 south near Caton Avenue - (Jul '07) Jul 20 Sheila 28
Where's Terry Hanley? (Jul '13) Jul 18 Don 3
The Sad Bel Air Police Department (Jan '07) Jun 29 flora 285
joe casilly and HCSO...child advocacy Jun 29 flora 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bel Air Mortgages