Harford teen accused of shooting at o...

Harford teen accused of shooting at officer

There are 21 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Harford teen accused of shooting at officer. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A 16-year-old Forest Hill youth has been charged with attempted first-degree murder, accused of shooting at a Harford County sheriff's deputy early yesterday, authorities said. Justin Jacob Bristol, who was charged as an adult, was being held without bail at the Harford County Detention Center, police said. The Emergency Operations Center received a call about 7 a.m. yesterday from someone saying that a teenager was agitated and possibly suicidal, police said. The caller said the teenager, who does not have a driver's license, had taken his grandmother's 2002 red Jeep Liberty without permission. Police said they learned that that the teenager had driven to a relative's home in Jarrettsville, where no one was at home, and had stolen several shotguns, rifles and ammunition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeff

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2008
typicial caucasian whats the excuse for him didnt get held enough or not at all by mommy trash , sick individual
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jul 18, 2008
OD'd on Ritilin.
cant resist

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 18, 2008
The kid is the grandson of a neighbor where I grew up. The whole family is somewhat dysfunctional.
Surf52

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jul 18, 2008
cant resist wrote:
The kid is the grandson of a neighbor where I grew up. The whole family is somewhat dysfunctional.
Ya think?
TTB

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Im His brother and you all dont know what the hell your talking about so f uck off
Move On

Bel Air, MD

#6 Dec 4, 2008
Well, it's a shame the cops didn't kill your worthless piece of sh*t brother, then kill your mom for not swallowing him.
to Move On

New York, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2008
people raeally talk alot of shit online bet you would never say that shit in person
to Move On

New York, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2008
people really talk alot of shit online bet you would never say that shit in person
jimmy

Elkridge, MD

#9 Jan 6, 2009
i thought it was funny
Justin and Mommy a JOKE

Baltimore, MD

#10 Nov 9, 2011
Wonder what the kid's mother is like. She's a poor example of a parent; making excuses for him as quoted in an article. It's obvious that the mother is dysfunctional and in denial if the kid is stealing his grandmother's Jeep, stealing a relative's guns, shooting at police and she says that he didn't intend to harm anyone. What a loser. Laughing at this kid and his mother Denise Bristol.
Harco Resident

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Dec 5, 2011
Surf52 wrote:
OD'd on Ritilin.
Where did you learn how to spell?
Harco Resident

Hyattsville, MD

#12 Dec 5, 2011
Justin and Mommy a JOKE wrote:
Wonder what the kid's mother is like. She's a poor example of a parent; making excuses for him as quoted in an article. It's obvious that the mother is dysfunctional and in denial if the kid is stealing his grandmother's Jeep, stealing a relative's guns, shooting at police and she says that he didn't intend to harm anyone. What a loser. Laughing at this kid and his mother Denise Bristol.
Laughing at the Mom, maybe. Laughing at the kid, no. I don't think this anything to laugh about at all.

Do you have kids? You might think twice about running your big mouth before you post things like this.

Sorry, but you are the loser here. Life. Long. Loser.
Harco Resident

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Dec 5, 2011
jimmy wrote:
i thought it was funny
That is because you are a moron. Funny is your pathetic perspective on life if you laugh about these kinds of things.
Harco Resident

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Move On wrote:
Well, it's a shame the cops didn't kill your worthless piece of sh*t brother, then kill your mom for not swallowing him.
Wow, your a great example of a miserable fucking loser that enjoys poking fun at someone else's misfortunes.

I'm thinking Karma might pay you a visit someday with something equivalent to a 2x4 straight to your loud mouth.

And this kid's brother is right. You would never have the balls to say something like this in person. Get a life you monkey scumbag.
Harco Resident

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Dec 5, 2011
jeff wrote:
typicial caucasian whats the excuse for him didnt get held enough or not at all by mommy trash , sick individual
Typical Caucasian? So this is about race now?

I mean, if you really wanna go down that road, just turn on any local news channel. It clearly defines what race(s) are responsible for countless murders, and just plain animal behavior.

Maybe after you watch the news, and read up on some local crime stats, you might retract that statement.

However, after reading your (can't call it a sentence, because there is no fucking punctuation) group of words, I'm not too sure you can comprehend, or even read stats.
Harco Resident - Summary

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Dec 5, 2011
It never ceases to amaze me that those who begin writing comments in forums such as this, are those who can not write, spell and use proper grammar when doing so. This speaks volumes about the type of individual you must be, and how you do not contribute anything meaningful to the world you live in.

My advice to you: Get more than a 3rd grade education, and get a life.
rainyday

Bel Air, MD

#17 Dec 8, 2011
Move On wrote:
I about peed my pants. KUDOS, that was HILARIOUS!
rainyday

Bel Air, MD

#18 Dec 8, 2011
Surf52 wrote:
OD'd on Ritilin.
Surf 52, you familiar with OD'ing?

and it is R-I-T-A-L-I-N

get a dictionary my friend
Harco Resident

Ashton, MD

#19 Dec 9, 2011
rainyday wrote:
<quoted text>
I about peed my pants. KUDOS, that was HILARIOUS!
Rainy Day...you are a complete MORON! You actually encourage this kind of statement? Do you have kids? If you did, you wouldn't be running your big-ass mouth. There are so many things I could say to you right now, but trust me, they would scar you for life.
Why do you even post in this forum if you can't say or do anything productive? GET A LIFE!
You are a prime example of what anyone should strive not to be. Congrats!
Harco Resident

Ashton, MD

#20 Dec 9, 2011
rainyday wrote:
<quoted text>
Surf 52, you familiar with OD'ing?
and it is R-I-T-A-L-I-N
get a dictionary my friend
I don't think SURF52 is smart enough to realize that overdosing on Ritalin would never lead someone to do something violent like this.

Congrats SURF52, you have joined the ranks of most of the other tools that post here. Uneducated Simpletons.

Feel free to print this and post it on your wall you inconsiderate piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide of danyelle filiaggi 22 hr Julia Thomas 6
News Man Shot in Possible Drive-By in Joppa: Sheriff Fri tony 1
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Wed cannm 75
relative search Wed cannm 3
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air May 25 Rachael 2
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) May 24 DELSIE 73
News Bel Air South family continues fight for ducks May 21 Julia Thomas 2
More from around the web

Bel Air People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE