Gas & Food Prices Pushing The US Back Into A Recession?

Apr 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMDT

WMDT 47 NEWS - With rising gas prices and a steep increase in the cost of food, consumers aren't the only ones worried.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2011
info-man

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2011
my car was on quarter of tank and when i put 30 dollars in her i only got half a tank.i remember when 30 dollars would over flow her.then i hear gas could go over 6 dollars not 5.i guess we have seen the end of cheap gas.
Ben

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Look around you,people out of work,can't afford medical care(doctors gone greedy)government changes medical plans to make it easy for insurance company not pay hospital and doctor's(doctors end up taking everything you own in courts,set up for the rich !(greed).Counties and states can't pay thier basic needs(Police and teachers).Every country in the world in headed into a global depression !

THE WORLD IS IN TROUBLE ! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET !!!!
Terry

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2011
People we are headed into s MAJOR GLOBAL DEPRESSION ! The lies from government saying people are going back to work(unemployement is 25% not 8.8 as they would tell you ) and things are getting better are not true !It's time to cut wages on politicans and congress,cut back on all state agency and local service.We don't need so many teachers,inspectors and security workers and police officers setting around doing nothing !LOOK AROUND. We can't afford to give money to the rich for more bailouts and countries that hate America !TAX PAYER ARE BROKE !! IT'S WORSE THEN EVER !!!!!
DEPRESION IS UPON AMERICA !

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO PROTEST LIKE THEIR DOING IN EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST !CUT BACK NOW ARE PAY THE PRICE !
Terry

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2011
Very well said Tuff ! SO TRUE !!!! WHITES HAVE NO RIGHTS IN AMERICA ANYMORE !THEY WERE TURNED AWAY FROM POLLING AREAS LAST ELECTION(souns like an African election)!In some areas the black panthers used clubs and guns to keep whites from voting! In Phila,Pa they even were brave enough to tell thier plans on how they are going to kill all white babies in the future(recorded on film)!Keep in mind Holder and Obama told justice department not to chagre them ! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS !
END OF FREE AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT !
Tuff Whiten wrote:
Thank your hot shot president. he took

oil money and then said you can't dig. There is more oil in Alaska then Saudi Arabia!! He is a scam!!!! Better wake up people and vote right. We have never got our ass out of a recession, watch and see!!! The worst is yet to come. If you are a white you are the minority and your voice does not count. Thanks liberals, your children will suffer for this bullshit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Veterinary Referral Hospital - Jeffrey ... (Aug '10) 18 hr SBmom 8
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Aug 21 buyer 66
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Aug 13 Marilynn Hogan 69
Perry Hall Woman Makes 'Pretty Pockets' for Bre... (Oct '13) Jul '14 Jen 3
Debate: Marijuana - Bel Air, MD (Sep '10) Jul '14 dirty mike 36
Dead Beat Dads Jul '14 Bewildered 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
•••
•••
•••

Bel Air Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bel Air People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bel Air News, Events & Info