Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged ...

Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting

There are 450 comments on the WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather story from Feb 25, 2006, titled Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting. In it, WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather reports that:

BEL AIR, Md. An alleged member of the "Bloods" gang has been charged with attempted murder after a shooting two weeks ago in Edgewood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Bloody lil rob

Jersey City, NJ

#600 Apr 12, 2013
Wud up homes veva la bloods all day homes word to my tacos that I'm eating right now word up holla at lil rob I'm outta here homes . Blood up word
Bloody mk

Jersey City, NJ

#601 Apr 12, 2013
Lower east side Ryder free tru life....
Bloody cotex

Jersey City, NJ

#602 Apr 12, 2013
Lower east side Ryder free tru life......

Meadville, PA

#603 Apr 13, 2013
Preacher man...I couldn't if said it better...I once was but beat the odds and that's when I truly put my heart into GOD...and my angel looking over me!
Preacher Man wrote:
Maybe One day by the Grace of GOD you gang bangers will wake up and grow up and realize the number of lives you are ruining to include your own and be couragous enough to denounce your gang affiliation and be true men! The wages of sin is death but the gift of GOD is eternal life through Christ JESUS our Lord!

Ontario, CA

#604 Jul 29, 2013
why dub en kingz intel roks lops!
Dabney Carr

Satellite Beach, FL

#605 Jul 30, 2013
ywn wrote:
why dub en kingz intel roks lops!
Oh goody. Time for another encoded message from some imbecilic drug dealer.
Who you

Bronx, NY

#606 Mar 5, 2014
The only bloody mk I know is on lock down who u?
Who you

Bronx, NY

#607 Mar 5, 2014
Bloody mk wrote:
Lower east side Ryder free tru life....
who u?? The homie mk on lock!!

Aberdeen, MD

#608 Dec 1, 2014
charlie wrote:
edge wood is some B.S cause no bloods up in there bloods is the shit
Yes there is i lived in Meadowood my whole life there is the bloods leader pacman he is the leader of L gang also known as Latin Ghosts

Bel Air, MD

#609 Mar 17, 2015
Hahahahaha! Has anyone graduated from high school? Almost every "comment" above has really poor grammar and spelling. Before you start telling each other off or insulting others, take a good look in the one in a gang has succeeded in anything. Gang members are not remembered or memorialized for how many people they have murdered, raped or terrorized. Be the someone who can make a change for the better. Do you know the national average of the age that someone in a gang lives too? 23. Some are older and most don't make it past the age of 19. Wake up and smell the coffee people! Gang bangers are losers. Dirty, disgusting, wastoids of human flesh. Think about it...are you going to shoot or stab someone because of the color of a bandana? You are no better than a racist. Protecting your turf? Oh that's real don't pay taxes that take care of your "turf", guess's not YOURS to begin with. Grow up, get an education and get a JOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harford council delays action on legislation ad... Nov 8 Dorian 1
News Games to Watch Oct '15 Great 1
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Oct '15 Nick 79
Debate: Gay Marriage - Abingdon, MD (Jan '12) Oct '15 Dove love 12
News Fire Marshal: Man Set Himself Ablaze in Fatal B... Sep '15 Julia Thomas 1
News Bel Air Police issue warnings for trespassers i... (Mar '14) Sep '15 Julia Thomas 2
Sexting (Nov '14) Aug '15 Ioe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bel Air Mortgages