Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged ...

Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting

There are 456 comments on the WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather story from Feb 25, 2006, titled Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting. In it, WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather reports that:

BEL AIR, Md. An alleged member of the "Bloods" gang has been charged with attempted murder after a shooting two weeks ago in Edgewood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather.

wmd ied

Belcamp, MD

#572 Oct 10, 2010
gang bangers are people who cant do it by themselfs!!!!!!!
unity

Darlington, MD

#573 Nov 5, 2010
PURPOSE wrote:
COME TO EDGWOOD....SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST.....
your from VA, you wont last, southern boyz is soft
Senator Phillips

Havre De Grace, MD

#575 Nov 7, 2010
COPS...They are a bunch of uneducated hicks!! "I'm too stupid for college, so I'll become a cop".- that is exactly their reasoning.

And hey, Domos Older Bro, you idiot. Go out and terrorize some more honest, good, hard working people with your shit attitude. Your backwoodsie-hick" attitude is exactly what is wrong with the police force today. You idiots think you are all a bunch of gangsta-cowboys above the law. Domos Older Bro...Go fuck yourself, you clown.

Have you ever considered getting real job? Oh wait a minute, you are one of the ones that thought..."I'm too stupid for college, so I'll become a cop" - HAHAHAAAA!!

Have fun with your shit life. While the rest of us went to college and built careers and businesses and make $300k plus a year, you have your shit life riding around watching your back, all the gang bangers wanting to put a cap in your azz...lol.

You can have your little power trip over me and the other fellow citizens of Harford Co, but remember, it is costing you your life figurativley and it may cost you your life literally. You are truly stupid my friend.

Now again, have fun with your shit life.
shablood

Washington, DC

#576 Dec 27, 2010
We here and can't be stopped....BucKBucK blattt
what the

Belcamp, MD

#577 Jan 1, 2011
shablood wrote:
We here and can't be stopped....BucKBucK blattt
how can you be proud of being a clown?????
Sally anne

Severna Park, MD

#578 Jan 5, 2011
Why do they call cops "PIGS"??? Opinions please???
bkkkk

Bel Air, MD

#579 Jan 6, 2011
slobs lic on mi d$$$ n suc mi balls
Senator Phillips

Bel Air, MD

#584 Jan 27, 2011
So these crips and bloods and all these other pussified gang members...where are you faggotts?
The Jungles -INGLEWOOD-

United States

#585 Feb 5, 2011
alley wrote:
this alley g, iam part of the MS 13 GANG FUCK
YOU TREE TOP PIRUS THE L STREET GANG WE ARE
IN dundalk towson parskville millford mills area
WE NO WHERE YOU tree top girls live homie
we are cental americans BLUE AND WHITE WE WILL
ride up to woodlwan maryland to see whats up
Stop tryn to be tough little kids come to The Jungle and see why for YOU its a dead end;) B 4 L
7411allday

United States

#586 Feb 5, 2011
CK4Lyfe wrote:
WI aint got no damn gangs, the closest there is in Milwaukee. Most of them be GD.
bbahhhahahhahahhhaaaaa..Glazed donuts are not and never will be a real gang.they are wannabees trying to be like the real gangsters Bloods and crips,they wouldnt last and hour in The JUNGLES in Inglewood or even in compton.look around in your communities and schools.all the droppouts,lowlifes,vandalze,pp le who steal from theyre own,broke bums,pple who are violent against eachother,pple who care what color you wear,shoplifters,just pathetic pple all claim that worthless copycat gang Gay Devils is it? so please dnt misinform pple Grandmas Doggs are not and never will be real let alone be taken seriously as a real gang.
unknown

Willis, MI

#589 Mar 21, 2011
roadrunner wrote:
bel air and Joppa,maryland,white gangs,burgerlers and drug users,run,scottfree!Child molesters,are everywhere!Welcome to backwards,racist Harford county!
I don't care if someone is black white red yellow purple or whatever! A crime is a crime and it doesn't matter if a black man or a white man murder they should get the same punishment! I don't understand any of this gang stuff and I never will I choose not to live a life like that! I choose to protect my children and raise them with morals and values for human life, which is a gift from God, I don't understand how some people can have total disregard for that! But it's not my life, so to each their own!
mother

Bristol, VA

#590 Mar 24, 2011
Lmao the "abingon bloods" are 16 year old sk8 rats who think there tough
Heavy-p

United States

#591 May 20, 2011
Don't worry were coming we will clean Edgewood MS13
wildbill

Aberdeen, MD

#592 Dec 22, 2011
The Jungles -INGLEWOOD- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tryn to be tough little kids come to The Jungle and see why for YOU its a dead end;) B 4 L
i have a better idea, why not stop this gang crap and get a REAL life!!!!!!!!!!
wildbill

Aberdeen, MD

#593 Dec 22, 2011
big shell wrote:
we used to rape crabs in lockup.
and your proud of that??????????
KD4ZIP

Palm Coast, FL

#594 Dec 23, 2011
So, it's OK for you to kill your own sister but violence is bad? You really need to go somewhere and sort things out.
redhead wrote:
I'm gonna beat her from here till next year...cause if I kill her then I know she wont be murdered on the street somewhere. I dont understand why people have to be so violent towards one another.
Its my opinion

Bel Air, MD

#595 Dec 23, 2011
So much ignorance in the air. Hate breeds hate people.....just stop! Let's put all the GANG-bangers on an island and the A-holes kill one-another....
leah a

Washington, DC

#597 Feb 19, 2013
People. Keep saying the same shit that the gangs ain't real but when people gather each day in a group to meet up for dinner or even a phone call is called a click these people. Are doing the shit that they want or thinlk there gang are about and that's anything from spray painting. To murder and that seems pretty real to me. People. See and picture what they want then go out and build on it negative or positive
leah a

Washington, DC

#598 Feb 19, 2013
Its crazy how people must think theres not a God! Better believe it and when Jesus crew com y'all gonna shyt bricks with that godbless
leah a

Washington, DC

#599 Feb 19, 2013
Preacher Man wrote:
Maybe One day by the Grace of GOD you gang bangers will wake up and grow up and realize the number of lives you are ruining to include your own and be couragous enough to denounce your gang affiliation and be true men! The wages of sin is death but the gift of GOD is eternal life through Christ JESUS our Lord!
very true the glory be to God! I hope they learn before its to late! Its 2013 now wonder were. They are now? Blessed hands gods creation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerns about 'Muslim only' development spark ... Sep 13 noobieR 1
Court Ordered Community Service work from home (Apr '11) Aug 30 Asif 79
Cockroach Problem Aug '17 Chess1458 1
Social Security & Medicare Pay for Wall Aug '17 house news cycle 1
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Jul '17 Boby my 105
News Stone's Cove Kitbar closes in Bel Air Jul '17 EGG 1
Car inspection May '17 CJGti 1

Bel Air Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance