Edgewood woman charged with witness r...

Edgewood woman charged with witness retaliation

There are 5 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Edgewood woman charged with witness retaliation. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

An Edgewood woman allegedly told another woman, scheduled to testify against her baby's father in a high-profile murder case, that the witness's "body is gonna get painted all over the wall," a reference to being injured or killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Just aint Right

Shrewsbury, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2011
the court system should make an example out of her .give her life without parole .....I'm a true firm believer capital punishment we need to bring it back ......
rainyday

Bel Air, MD

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Why would the mentality of the thugs in Edgewood surprise any Har Co residents? If her baby daddy didn't do anything wrong, then he would NOT be in trouble.
Gavel Pounder

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Dec 2, 2011
Well, I read the story and I'm not as quick to execute everyone as our Pasadena contributor.

She's in jail. The bail seems about right and the only thing I'm wondering about is the people that accompanied her to the witnesses' home.

I'm also wondering how she got the witnesses' home address without raising any eyebrows?

I figure -- if she's convicted -- about 5 years or so will give her time to figure it all out.
wildbill

Aberdeen, MD

#4 Dec 22, 2011
i am a little curious as to how she would be with a piece of work like him in the first place? if you check out the judiciary page this guy is a real gem.
maybe if he would have been out in the real world working to support his family and not running around like some kind of sidewalk gangster he would not be in jail and she would not be in trouble. it seems kind of funny to me that she wants revenge on this other person instead of directing her anger towards him. maybe when he started acting stupid she should have painted the walls with him!
Just aint Right

Shrewsbury, PA

#5 Dec 24, 2011
come on who really cares making an example out of her ....hard time for these wanna be hard intimidators ...she's just as bad as the animal that is the killing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bel Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to my favorite restaurant Scottos? 6 hr drewber 1
Suicide of danyelle filiaggi (May '15) Jan 6 anon 10
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Dec '16 jesus 99
Auto Showcase of Bel Air SCAM ARTIST CROOKS Dec '16 NicEl 1
rb Nov '16 Therphay Man 4
News Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting (Mar '06) Oct '16 Watchwhoubeefwit 456
The Sad Bel Air Police Department (Jan '07) Sep '16 ryan 287

Bel Air Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bel Air Mortgages