Who are they? Fertile boys go north c...

Who are they? Fertile boys go north ca. 1900.

Posted in the Bejou Forum

David Luyben

Fountain Hills, AZ

#1 Aug 2, 2011
My grandfather, Gilbert K. Temanson, grew up in rural Fertile, the son of Knute and Annie Temanson. During the summer and fall, he and his brothers worked with their father in the elevator near Lee Crossing (I believe). One winter the three older boys decided to try logging near Bemidji, at which time this photo was taken. We believe the young man on the left is Bertel Bertels, but would like that confirmed. The other men are a mystery. Any help we can get in identifying them would be appreciated. A great photograph and a bit of Fertile history.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 15, 2012
David Luyben wrote:
My grandfather, Gilbert K. Temanson, grew up in rural Fertile, the son of Knute and Annie Temanson. During the summer and fall, he and his brothers worked with their father in the elevator near Lee Crossing (I believe). One winter the three older boys decided to try logging near Bemidji, at which time this photo was taken. We believe the young man on the left is Bertel Bertels, but would like that confirmed. The other men are a mystery. Any help we can get in identifying them would be appreciated. A great photograph and a bit of Fertile history.
The government says the earth can't handle anymore people but I've never bought into that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bejou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Native Mob Gang Member Sentenced to Nine Years ... (Nov '06) Feb '15 CASSLAKEEEEE 485
Domestic assault, nothing done (Sep '14) Sep '14 godloveitletitin 1
kentucky girl loves fosston! (Sep '08) Jul '14 Sick of Ignorance 9
News Hawley teen sentenced in turtle burning (Sep '06) Jun '14 Yodel 20
Warning! Refugee Resettlment is looking at Foss... (Dec '13) May '14 Yeesh 2
News Bullying Allegation Video Goes Viral, Valley Ne... (May '14) May '14 Sandy K 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bejou Mortgages