Wes Fish For Sheriff
Squirrel

Okmulgee, OK

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Vote for Fish!!
quin

Okmulgee, OK

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I like wes fish he always been someone i could talk to about any situation. u will get my vote.
hoghunter

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
quin wrote:
I like wes fish he always been someone i could talk to about any situation. u will get my vote.
FISH ALL THE WAY!!!
Tom

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Wes is a very knowledgeable, hard working and beleives in treating everyone with respect. I beleive you couldnt ask for a better person to take this position. Far as Im concerned, I think he is well suitable to be one of the best sheriffs we have had in Okmulgee Co. Wes, you have my vote for sure..
concerned

Sapulpa, OK

#6 Jun 24, 2012
i hope if wes is elected he will clean up the drug problem in the twin hills area
Schulter

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2014
concerned wrote:
i hope if wes is elected he will clean up the drug problem in the twin hills area
Yes, and while he is at it clean up the drug problem in twin hills area.
New York

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Don't forget to clean us up too. The cops found a roach in my ash tray and said it was EVIDENCE. Why are all Americans over the age of 60 fleeing to the State of Colorado?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city council meeting 7 hr wooking fa wabbits 61
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Aug 21 Hunka Baitey 13
Okmulgee County Court house (Apr '11) Aug 11 Rhama Muldein 55
FIFA 17 Tacking Tips Jul 31 fifa17 1
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... Jul '16 excouncilmember 4
OBAMA buys new Convertible Limo for Dallas visit. Jul '16 Sammy Davis Jr 1
Obama seduced Jennifer Flowers in the Oval Officce Jul '16 Got Milk 2

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages