WES FISH -Okmulgee Fraternal Order of...

WES FISH -Okmulgee Fraternal Order of Police

Posted in the Beggs Forum

justintime

Okmulgee, OK

#1 Jun 15, 2012
The Okmulgee Fraternal Order of Police are supporting Wes Fish for Okmulgee County Sheriff.

Wonder how that makes Eddy Rice feel.????
probably really small.!!! hahahaha
UUU

Okmulgee, OK

#2 Jun 16, 2012
who cares about fraternal order of police
Voter

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2012
How do their motor skills compare and how good is their aim and how fast can they lock and load ? These questions should be answered.
MRNICEGUY

Okmulgee, OK

#4 Jun 21, 2012
the fraternal order of police in Okmulgee is supporting wes fish for sheriff over the current sheriff because eddy rice is not a real leader. He is only in it for a paycheck.

Eddy Rice needs to get a mental evaluation, he is not fit for office.

I'm voting for Wes Fish because he is a real leader, knows the laws of the state of oklahoma and federal laws.
kiddn me

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Okmulgee FOP....that is funny! they are a joke! If they are for Fish....I have to go for RICE. THANKS FOR HELPING ME DECIDE
okieinokmulgee

Edmond, OK

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Yea FOP made up of all lower ranked officers that are big headed and power hungry. They're just pissed because Rice won't let them be above the law and get away with what they want.

Plus all Fish and his supporters do is run Rice down and that alone sums up his character. RICE for Sheriff!! FOP made my mind up!
VALERIE

Okmulgee, OK

#7 Jun 25, 2012
I'm not voting for rice because he is a conceited racist. He uses racial profanities all the time if u know him
MrKool

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jul 3, 2012
bwaahaaa made Rice and his whole dept. feel pretty freakin sweet because the Okmulgee FOP has a long history of backing losers, Fish makes like their what 6th or 7th slam dunk loss. Wait, maybe they did really hate FIsh, so that's why they jumped on board, that extra weight sunk his ship for sure!!!

And hey maybe you are right about the racist thing, I swear I heard him call his undersheriff a cracker one day when I overheard them at a restaurant!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city council meeting Thu shhhh 63
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Aug 21 Hunka Baitey 13
Okmulgee County Court house (Apr '11) Aug 11 Rhama Muldein 55
FIFA 17 Tacking Tips Jul 31 fifa17 1
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... Jul '16 excouncilmember 4
OBAMA buys new Convertible Limo for Dallas visit. Jul '16 Sammy Davis Jr 1
Obama seduced Jennifer Flowers in the Oval Officce Jul '16 Got Milk 2

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages