Should the Cop have given Ron Ballard...

Should the Cop have given Ron Ballard a Ticket for felony D.W.I....VOTE NOW.

Created by Reverend Wright on Jun 8, 2011

24 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Reverend Wright

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
He should have received prison time. Instead the Okmulgee County Commissioner created a JOB for him. REWARD the Alcoholic with Beer and a JOB and Judge Claver making deals for him.
goodOleBoy

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2011
I think Ballard is a good ole boy and deserves to drink at will and kill as many children as he can. M.A.D.D. is just a joke as far as Ballard is concerned.
Crime Stoppers

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Please call the Sheriff if ANYBODY sees or knows of Ron Ballard drinking anywhere, anyplace at anytime 24-7 days a week. We will thank Judge Claver on election day. M.A.D.D. will be there.
Beggs

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Nobody of descent dissent would want Ron Ballard's fifth D.W.I. (felony) reduced to a misdemeanor. He needs to be taken off the street and do his time in prison like anyone else would be doing under the same circumstance. Hell...Ballard received an AWARD (Job) from the County Commissioners and Judge Claver made the DEAL on Ballards behalf behind closed doors at the Courthouse.
Tulsa Talk

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2011
Did Judge Clever really make the DEAL for BALLARD to walk free on a reduction and then had the County Commissioner create ma job for him?
D Thompson

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2011
Justice is what we are all about in Creek County and that is the way it should be in Okmulgee County.
Austin b

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2011
Ballard was Guilty on all counts. He's a DRUNK.
Austin b

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2011
What else could you expect from a problem drinker or a good ole boy.
Tulsa Talk

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2011
What has happened to the people in Okmulgee County to put up with this kind of Justice. They must be SICK of mind and absent of conscience to keep electing criminals and drunks to hold public office.
Councilman Corky

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Not every time. I got elected to cause problems to the Community.

Since: Apr 11

Bixby, OK

#11 Jun 24, 2011
Check out some of the addresses on these posters IL., MO., WI. Do they know Ron too? With that being said I live in Okmulgee county and I think he should be in jail. I've known of Drunk Ron for 20 plus yrs, he's going to kill someone. What kind of job does he have? I want some of the pie since my tax dollars are paying his wages. As far as when he was County Commissioner, if I had more proof, I would have him investigated for bribes and kickbacks. Certain contractors working for Okmulgee county. I know of more than one incident where people with out any money to fight things were run over by wealthy Friends of Commissioner Ron.
Commissioner Bobby

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2011
Tsha-Nae-Tooney (Spotted liver) has accepted many wampums from big white man contractors while Commisioner Ron was drinking and driving wildly through the County Roads filling pot holes with spotted horse's memories.
Pump-n-Grind Corky T

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2011
So if you want to judge him ask former Judge Donald Thompson what he did last night after being arrested for possession of contrpolled substance, D.U.I and possession of a pinis pump while on duty. Ballard and Thompson have alot in common, but judge not lest YOU be judged. Former Assistant District Attorney John Wright, Former Judge Don Thompson, Former County Commissioner Ron Ballard,. And we wonder what is wrong with Washington..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chief of police 18 hr currious citizen 40
Casey Miller DU basketball (Aug '15) Jun 23 puddintain 3
Grand Jury investigation in Beggs Jun 22 OG whiz not again 9
What happened to the Okmulgee Daily Times? (Oct '09) Jun 18 Reed Nevins 36
Okmulgee Police (Nov '11) Jun 17 America rise or hush 95
Obama seduced Jennifer Flowers in the Oval Officce Jun 9 Tammy Wynette 1
Will You Still Patroniz Ike's? (Mar '13) Jun 5 Mark 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages