Hmmm

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2011
How longs Mitchell been married? She the first wife? Told me he was divorced years ago. Sad.
real

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Oct 23, 2011
he is married to the first wife still. divorce still taking threw court. the girls he is with now are his girlfriend. he bring girls to station with him and let them drive in his trucks. girls is to hot to be messing with him.
Hmmm

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Oct 24, 2011
Well damn, I just realized he was mayor of Beggs. Sweet! And all this time I thought he was only a firefighter/emt/federal agent! He must be exausted.
informed

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 24, 2011
With all his official titles it is a miracle he has time for the little girls he runs with. Always a pleasure to see which one will be at the station. Today must be suvs day. What is that little girls story?
Waiting

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Oct 24, 2011
What is going on with osbi and cuffs on Mitchell?
Hmmm

Benton, AR

#17 Oct 25, 2011
Maybe the girls are sidekicks? I mean come on the guy is everything but a superhero crimefighter at night. Maybe along with all his other duties he has also found time to be batman and they are his robins!
justice

Coweta, OK

#18 Oct 25, 2011
Sidekicks? I was thinking more along the lines of decoy.
To clear the air there is only one girlfreind. She has been around for a long time now. Who will she go to when this upcoming justce is served and Ricky Mitchell is homed in Mac? Back to juvenile hall?
Judgement Day

Tahlequah, OK

#20 Oct 26, 2011
Supposedly the entire staff at Okmulgee City Hall (ESPECIALLY his Fire Marshal) is going down with him because they were protecting him even when he was using Okmulgee's air boat as a toy on Beggs Lake and other lakes across the state and harassing his firefighters. Ricky Cancer is a better name for him. He ruins everything and everyone he comes in contact with.
yeop

Spring, TX

#21 Oct 27, 2011
Guess secret agent mayor ricky cancer left the fire department early last night to spend his last night as a free man with his brunette barbie high school girl friend. Good luck to you in your endeavors with your new friends in mac undercover brother. Someone will kindly take extra care of your little barbie. All you have to worry about now is your own butt, and threats will not work where you are going.
MAC

Broomfield, CO

#24 Oct 28, 2011
What is this Mac that everyone is referring to? Why all the hate on this Rick Mitchell guy? Stop beating around the bush and lay it all out.
Ive Got My Eyes On You

Tahlequah, OK

#27 Feb 1, 2012
"Okmulgee Fire Dept Member" must be either Ricky Mitchell himself or his buddy "Olie" (sorry I only know his nickname) Hurt, because they would be the only ones that I know of over there that would makeup all of those lies above this comment. Heck Okmulgee's airboat was stored/hidden over here by Mitchell for over a year until Okmulgee Council Members supposedly started asking where property was. The good mayor had all of his Beggs volunteer zombies at our lake on Okmulgee's boat more than once when NO boats are suppose to be on it. I've heard him lecture our citizens more than once about he'll arrest anyone he sees with a boat on that lake. How would Ron Ballard even get ahold of their boat? That doesn't even make sense when everyone knows Ricky hates that man. Ricky is definitely still being investigated and in fact today is the 2nd day, this month, of his Grand Jury Investigation being conducted in OKC by the State Attorney Generall. This is the 3rd month in a row that it's been goin on and most of the witnesses were from our town. Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentise was up there the first month taking note of who all the witnesses were like a dumba$$ but I guess criminals/buddies stick together hopefully to the bitter end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city council meeting 15 hr wooking fa wabbits 61
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Aug 21 Hunka Baitey 13
Okmulgee County Court house (Apr '11) Aug 11 Rhama Muldein 55
FIFA 17 Tacking Tips Jul 31 fifa17 1
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... Jul '16 excouncilmember 4
OBAMA buys new Convertible Limo for Dallas visit. Jul '16 Sammy Davis Jr 1
Obama seduced Jennifer Flowers in the Oval Officce Jul '16 Got Milk 2

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages