Councilman Ron Ballard walks FREE on ...

Councilman Ron Ballard walks FREE on 3rd Felony D.W. I. Charges.

Posted in the Beggs Forum

OG Thompson

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2011
If ANYBODY sees Ron Ballard drinking even 1 can of Beer you are to call the District Attorny, Local Police, County Sheriff or Judge Claver IMMEDIATELY. The Okmulgee County Courthouse bunch even created a new job for Ron Ballard because he lost his County Commissioner Race. THIS is Okmulgee County " Good Ole Boy " Juatice... Corruption is all there is in Okmulgee County Courthouse politics. Congratulations goes to Judge Claver for accepting the plea and the District Attorney's Office for recommending a reduction (Misdemeanor) for the 5th time. Ron Ballard made Budweiser famous. He's a GOPOD OLE BOY just ask Roy Griffin at Griffin's Body Shop or Jack Branson (Drinking Buddies) with Ron Ballard on a DAILY basis.
Most Wanted

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Ballard drinks Beer like a Fish drinks water. Ballard is going to kill somebody in an alcoholic rage. Hope it's one of his best friends. Now that his friends at the Courthouse (Commissioners) have created a new JOB for him he can afford more Beer and Alcohol for all of his Courthouse Corrupt Family.
Okmulgee JUSTICE

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Yeow everybody needs to thank Judge Claver for making the "DEAL" for Ballard. Both are good ole boys. All pending D.W.I arrests should receive the same TREATMENT and have new County Jobs created for all of them. Ballard is no different than any other drunkard.
stop the BS

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2011
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ron wasn't the one caught cheating on his wife, while out on a boat belonging to the county. Not to mention the girl was half his age. Why don't you try working on the drug problems in this town instead of sticking your nose in other peoples business.
**AND HOW SICK ARE YOU TO WISH DEATH UPON PEOPLE!!!!! NOT ALL OF HIS FRIENDS ARE DRINKERS.**
BS Justice

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2011
stop the BS wrote:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ron wasn't the one caught cheating on his wife, while out on a boat belonging to the county. Not to mention the girl was half his age. Why don't you try working on the drug problems in this town instead of sticking your nose in other peoples business.
**AND HOW SICK ARE YOU TO WISH DEATH UPON PEOPLE!!!!! NOT ALL OF HIS FRIENDS ARE DRINKERS.**
Name one that is a drinker..Just name one. You are a complete ass for making such a ridculous statement. What does a boT Hve to dpo with Ballard's back room DEAL at the County Courthouse? Ignorant people like you need to drink more Budweiser to stay afloat.
Reverend Wright

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Pray for Ron Ballard to have the Alcholic Devil removed from his SOLE so he can be more STABLE on his feet. Pray for Judge Claver too to remove the Devil from him too at the same time. For a ten dollar bill can you name a friend that isn't a drinker?
Crime Stoppers

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2011
Okmulgee JUSTICE wrote:
Yeow everybody needs to thank Judge Claver for making the "DEAL" for Ballard. Both are good ole boys. All pending D.W.I arrests should receive the same TREATMENT and have new County Jobs created for all of them. Ballard is no different than any other drunkard.
AMEN ... Both will receive Justice on election day. No more votes bought with a can of Bud Weiser Beer like was done in Beggs.
Not Tom newton thank god

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 18, 2011
Get a life, you idiots spend more time worried about what everybody else is doing. Dumbasses
okmulgee is corrupt

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Judge Mike Claver is an ass, and he spouts off at the mouth and he dont like to have court reporters in the cases he hears. That way he can say whatever he wants too. He is bought and paid for by the good ol boys in this cesspool of a town. It will be a great day when this idiot of a judge is out of office and it cant come soon enough. I bet he will retire with enough corrupt money that he will live a very comfortable corrupt life.
Praying Mantus

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2012
okmulgee is corrupt wrote:
Judge Mike Claver is an ass, and he spouts off at the mouth and he dont like to have court reporters in the cases he hears. That way he can say whatever he wants too. He is bought and paid for by the good ol boys in this cesspool of a town. It will be a great day when this idiot of a judge is out of office and it cant come soon enough. I bet he will retire with enough corrupt money that he will live a very comfortable corrupt life.
Pray for him as he knows not nor will he ever know what justice REALLY is to those who know the word of God.
Herman Kunta

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Ballard Rides on the Courthouse for his personal choices to violate the law. He knows dem dam good ole boys will come to his AIDS when under stress.
Bitchtie

Tulsa, OK

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Sure wish that child molester that molested my child got half as much attention as Ron Ballard has. Alcoholism is far more serious than child molesters. I guess that's why they all move to Beggs. No attention will be brought their way because you won't shut the hell up about RON BALLARD.
Mercy

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Bitchtie wrote:
Sure wish that child molester that molested my child got half as much attention as Ron Ballard has. Alcoholism is far more serious than child molesters. I guess that's why they all move to Beggs. No attention will be brought their way because you won't shut the hell up about RON BALLARD.
Ron Ballard is the man for YOU. He drinks Bud and pisses in the wind. Ron Ballard is a good ole boy..Ron Ba;llard is the man for Kathy....Yea Yea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... (Jul '16) Jul 17 Beggs stupidest 40
News Okmulgee Police Investigate Shooting That Left ... Jul 13 Michael Price 2
New Okmulgee arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Jul 6 cassander deere 16
News Oklahoma receives Real ID extension Jul 1 michael 1
Beggs Police Department (Feb '14) Jun 20 Beggs finest 57
Beggs First Annual Trump Rally May '17 Hershey Bar Will... 2
Co Commissioner with time on his hands Feb '17 fire call 2

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages