Baldridge is upset that people can "b...

Baldridge is upset that people can "blast" whatever they want on these forums

Posted in the Beggs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WaterIsLife

Enid, OK

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Sounds like Baldridge can't tackle the tough questions and as a responses crys about people being able to "blast" what they want on this forum.
Its not so cozy as being able to have the Police Department as your personal army in order to shut down an upset citizen at "Town Meetings"
He has just figured out that the internet is place of free speech, and wants to take an oath to be Mayor.
Right person for the job?
He hasn't done anything in his current job, why should he be promoted?
Rob Hardridge

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
What they say about me is true, and we don't like it either. Indians control this forum too.
WaterIsLife

Enid, OK

#3 Feb 24, 2013
The truth is hard to swallow for the "big" fish in this "little" pond.
The truth is much bigger than the "big" fish, and its much easier to swim around, under or over it.
Then they poop in the pond in which they live, and sell it back to the little fish.
Injun warrior

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
me have big shaft for Indian Bob Hardridge.
Rob Hardridge

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Bump this every chance you get. Who in the hell is this guy? Who does he think he is...the local mayor oe WHAT?
Mike st pierre

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Baldridge is a criminal, he us public funds to support his addictions.
WaterIsLife

Enid, OK

#8 Feb 25, 2013
I don't know him personally, but the majority of the other goons down there, are addicted. On his other forum that he started, he praises himself, talking about how progressive he is about the city and its citizens, but he claims he's been "busy" fixin the water problems. He's a liar from all accounts which is an indication of an addict.
He has sat on his fat rump, down there doing nothing, and now wants to be promoted so he can sit on his fat rump and continue to do nothing.
Priegal is no better or whatever his name is.
Lets Talk it Over

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2013
ok...we all agree that they are all crooks and interested in a retirement not a job just like Robert Hardridge. Roger Ballenger and his drinking buddy Robert got together with Shurden from Henryetta and both wound up as shoe inns unapposed and lazy. Shiurden is the guy that burried all your mama's and Da Das. So...where does Baldridge fit in to this fiasco. Priegel thinks he's hot ang NASTY.
WaterisLife

Enid, OK

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Yeah, Brian Pringles dropped out for some reason, Baldbutt is probably gonna fall into the position to continue his pattern of "working on it" which I would expect nothing more, because he's done nothing up till now, hell he doesn't even have to campaign much to get the job! He continues to let the city poison the community's water supply, then sell it back full of brown stuff and poisons. Heard they just sent out another letter about how they aren't in compliance and everything is A OK.
Betty Lou

Tulsa, OK

#14 Apr 13, 2013
WaterisLife wrote:
Yeah, Brian Pringles dropped out for some reason, Baldbutt is probably gonna fall into the position to continue his pattern of "working on it" which I would expect nothing more, because he's done nothing up till now, hell he doesn't even have to campaign much to get the job! He continues to let the city poison the community's water supply, then sell it back full of brown stuff and poisons. Heard they just sent out another letter about how they aren't in compliance and everything is A OK.
Have you considered what a blight you are to the community? Well, you need to. You write like a disgruntled city employee. No wonder people talk about you. My husband says you've been that way a long time. If you don't like your position, get another job, move away, take stronger medication and double your therapy sessions but please give us a rest from your rhetoric.
WaterisLife

Enid, OK

#18 Oct 18, 2013
Mayor Baldridge has kicked Bob Baxter to the curb!
Don't I feel like the A-hole for underestimating his word.
I have a renewed respect and hope for Okmulgee, and will now begin to support Mayor Baldridge, and hope he forgives my ignorance of his intentions.
ass master

Jenks, OK

#19 Oct 21, 2013
WaterIsLife wrote:
Sounds like Baldridge can't tackle the tough questions and as a responses crys about people being able to "blast" what they want on this forum.
Its not so cozy as being able to have the Police Department as your personal army in order to shut down an upset citizen at "Town Meetings"
He has just figured out that the internet is place of free speech, and wants to take an oath to be Mayor.
ill blast him in his ass! with my sonic footlong chilidog
Best in Beggs

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Oct 24, 2013
I should be Mayor of Beggs! I mean it is basically one weekend a month gig anyway right?
WD Slick 40

United States

#22 Oct 25, 2013
If your erection lasts more than 15 seconds call Indian Bob Hardridge, he likes it SLICK.
Nimrod Riley

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2013
WaterIsLife wrote:
I have a tough question " How in the HELL can I pay my water bill when nothing comes out the faucet but Natural Gas " ? Are they FRACKING with my water bill too ? Has Baldridge decided to start drinking with Ron Ballard because he ain't got no udder friends ?
Ballard

United States

#24 Oct 27, 2013
WaterisLife wrote:
Mayor Baldridge has kicked Bob Baxter to the curb!
Don't I feel like the A-hole for underestimating his word.
I have a renewed respect and hope for Okmulgee, and will now begin to support Mayor Baldridge, and hope he forgives my ignorance of his intentions.
YOU are STUPID as a Liberal Demo can be.
WaterisLife

United States

#25 Oct 27, 2013
Betty Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered what a blight you are to the community? Well, you need to. You write like a disgruntled city employee. No wonder people talk about you. My husband says you've been that way a long time. If you don't like your position, get another job, move away, take stronger medication and double your therapy sessions but please give us a rest from your rhetoric.
I love you Betty Lou, you have such a tight ass and nice huge boobies just dripping with lust and lovely nipples.
Preacher

United States

#26 Oct 27, 2013
BEHOLD all you sinners, drunkards, harlots, Lesbians and Queers. YOUR day will soon come and may your ill ways be roasted in the pits of HELL, FIRE & DAMNATION for eternity....AMEN
Ron Ballard

United States

#27 Oct 27, 2013
Rob Hardridge wrote:
What they say about me is true, and we don't like it either. Indians control this forum too.
Not INJUNS..OH NO...NOT INJUNS woo--woo-woo-woo-Boom Boom Boom goes the drum. His Tee-Pee is full of P.P.
WaterisLife

Okmulgee, OK

#28 Oct 28, 2013
God hates Betty Lou!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Beggs Finance Sat Water deposits 2
Okmulgee fire dept. refuses to assist EMS !!! (Nov '08) Dec 8 COF 37
Okmulgee County Court System Dec 5 Okmulgee 1
city council meeting (Jul '16) Dec 5 neighbor 93
News Wife of elementary school principal pleads guil... Nov 30 Curious 1
Ron Ballard makes the news ! (Jul '14) Nov 24 Tie Cobb 5
God Bless Honorable Kenneth Adair & Honorable D... Nov 24 Tea for Two 4

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance