New Beggs Mayor
John

Fort Gibson, OK

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Just want to know who this new Mayor of Beggs is and what he is about. Anyone know?
John

Fort Gibson, OK

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Well? does anyone know anything about the new mayor?
I Hate Beggs

Beggs, OK

#3 Apr 11, 2013
No one is really talking about him. He is a long time resident and slum lord. He has a teenage grandon who is just about worthless.
WOWgrrrl

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 10, 2013
The new Mayor has a son and a daughter who are both over 25. He has no grandchilden.
WOWgrrrl

Tulsa, OK

#6 May 13, 2013
His son does not live with him.
WOWgrrrl

Tulsa, OK

#7 May 13, 2013
Many on here know nothing about him. How can you post all these opinions when you are ignorant?
WOWgrrrl

Tulsa, OK

#9 May 14, 2013
Well I have known him for over 30 years and I believe I was talking to the people who know nothing about him.
Bubba Mitchell

Tahlequah, OK

#10 May 16, 2013
Gotta be better then the last Mayor...even though I'm sure Bell isn't no ex CIA, FBI secret agent like the last says he was but I'm sure he can still do the job.
I Hate Beggs

Beggs, OK

#11 Jul 4, 2013
His name is Jack Bell and he IS A SLUMLORD. I know of some people who rented from him. OK maybe the worthless grandson I was referring to may not be his grandson, it may be his worthless nephew - Chris Bell's son. They're all related around here anyway.

I'm sure if he was ex-CIA or FBI he wouldn't be a slumlord or even live in Beggs. With the recently uncovered BS Ricky Mitchell's administration pulled, I understand Ricky and Carla are being investigated. I saw a DA car in front of City Hall a couple of weeks ago. They should be sent to prison just for voting to raise the water rates.
Peeps

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2013
I Hate Beggs wrote:
His name is Jack Bell and he IS A SLUMLORD. I know of some people who rented from him. OK maybe the worthless grandson I was referring to may not be his grandson, it may be his worthless nephew - Chris Bell's son. They're all related around here anyway.
I'm sure if he was ex-CIA or FBI he wouldn't be a slumlord or even live in Beggs. With the recently uncovered BS Ricky Mitchell's administration pulled, I understand Ricky and Carla are being investigated. I saw a DA car in front of City Hall a couple of weeks ago. They should be sent to prison just for voting to raise the water rates.
Worthless nephew you say? Well let me tell you something you piece of shit, that young man happens to be very special to me. You have no right to call him worthless. He has been through a lot and you need to keep your worthless opinions to yourself. I don't have much to say about his uncle other than he is the worthless piece of shit. He takes money from single mothers that don't want to rent his roach infested houses. He also accused one single mom of stealing a window unit out of his rent house. Come to find out his children had taken the window unit to grandmas house. I believe she will be suing for slander in the near future. The only reason he got mayor is because no one else ran for mayor. He needs to buy him some bigger shirts to cover up his fat belly.........very disgusting. Slum Lord slob as the mayor.......how embarrassing.
I Hate Beggs

Beggs, OK

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Peeps wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless nephew you say? Well let me tell you something you piece of shit, that young man happens to be very special to me. You have no right to call him worthless. He has been through a lot and you need to keep your worthless opinions to yourself. I don't have much to say about his uncle other than he is the worthless piece of shit. He takes money from single mothers that don't want to rent his roach infested houses. He also accused one single mom of stealing a window unit out of his rent house. Come to find out his children had taken the window unit to grandmas house. I believe she will be suing for slander in the near future. The only reason he got mayor is because no one else ran for mayor. He needs to buy him some bigger shirts to cover up his fat belly.........very disgusting. Slum Lord slob as the mayor.......how embarrassing.
Take a pill! Dang! Just going by what I've actually seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Okmulgee County has largest Convicted Felons pe... (Jul '11) Apr 22 notguilty 13
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... (Jul '16) Apr 15 Anonymous 34
Craigslist Apr 6 CautiousLady 1
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Apr 5 Birtha Big Blacknose 15
ten reasons to vote for a democrat ! Mar 27 Best of Okmulgee 1
Principal's Wife Serving Booze to Little Kids Mar '17 As I see it 1
Lil Ricky Mitchell Feb '17 MyBackHurts 1

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages