Should BEGGS have a FACEBOOK page for...

Should BEGGS have a FACEBOOK page for listing faces and things like Tulsa?

Created by Nimblerod Jr on Jan 26, 2011

4 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Henryetta

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Sounds good to me. I think all the crooks faces should be posted. What do you think?
oldfasionconcern

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Sure post em up! However, so too should allow the comunity access to be able to exspress concerns of the police officers, who have a high likelyhood of being diagnosed with a inferior complex of sorts, and feel it neccesary to basically bully our teens. Just hopen u don't have to encounter one.
Thing is, this type behavior from our police is whats shuts down communication between police and both good and bad citizens, and crime escalates.
Just saying

Azle, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2012
oldfasionconcern wrote:
Sure post em up! However, so too should allow the comunity access to be able to exspress concerns of the police officers, who have a high likelyhood of being diagnosed with a inferior complex of sorts, and feel it neccesary to basically bully our teens. Just hopen u don't have to encounter one.
Thing is, this type behavior from our police is whats shuts down communication between police and both good and bad citizens, and crime
escalates.
Sounds like a "farm-acy" owner trying to bash the police again. Fact of the matter is, if you look at the way society is now, a lot of the crimes that are being committed is done by the younger generation. Parents need to quit letting their children do whatever the hell they want and discipline their children. "Spare the rod, whoop your childs rear-end!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges Filed Against Okmulgee Public Officials (Sep '09) Sep 26 A Gay Amigo 21
New Okmulgee arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Sep 21 lawdog 13
city council meeting Aug '16 shhhh 63
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. (Jan '16) Aug '16 Hunka Baitey 13
Okmulgee County Court house (Apr '11) Aug '16 Rhama Muldein 55
FIFA 17 Tacking Tips Jul '16 fifa17 1
Open Records Act request to be filed on Chief o... Jul '16 excouncilmember 4

Beggs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beggs Mortgages