Uknow

Grand Forks, ND

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Has a beautiful daughter & is a good friend :) love her
Rico

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Is that the colored eye Adrianna if so my friend messes around with her when her dudes at work ..
Blah

Grand Forks, ND

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Why are u hating on her. She's a damn good mother & great friend. Stop the hate & move on with ur pathetic life,& yes her hair is red.
straightup

Grand Forks, ND

#8 Jan 23, 2013
the voice in your head wrote:
good mother? really? idk if we are talking about the same chick then...cause this chick isnt cps need to take that baby and give her a good home. she dumps her baby off with whoever will take her so she can get high and hooo around
who ever the f*ck u r, ur just making accusations. Get ur facts straight.
love

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Her baby is adorable and very much worth it to change. Facts are straight. Via Facebook she misses her adorable baby girl since she got taken away. Hopefully Gods blessing to place that angel in her arms she will realize the meaning of life instead of being blinded by drugs, lies, sex, etc.
pimp E

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Big boobs
Andriana Garcia

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Omg this page is so stupid. my name is Andriana Garcia i have 2 kids i don Fck around my eyes are colored i don't have red hair and i promise you that i don't smoke or Fck around ,
those of you who confused my with this girl i wanna see you point your dirty fckin fingers at your self. y'all have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and talk sh*t. GET YOUR SH+T STRAIGHT FIRST :)
straightup

Grand Forks, ND

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Andriana Garcia wrote:
Omg this page is so stupid. my name is Andriana Garcia i have 2 kids i don Fck around my eyes are colored i don't have red hair and i promise you that i don't smoke or Fck around ,
those of you who confused my with this girl i wanna see you point your dirty fckin fingers at your self. y'all have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and talk sh*t. GET YOUR SH+T STRAIGHT FIRST :)
no ones talking about u boo. We have the right Adrienne but thanks though.
okay

Ballwin, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Andriana Garcia wrote:
Nobody is talking about you.
Just Rico
Andriana Garcia

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Good. why are people on here instead of telling her in person?
Andriana Garcia

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jan 24, 2013
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is talking about you.
Just Rico
wait Rico your so full of it im faithful thank u very much id like to know who your friend is . or are you talking out you as$?
okay

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jan 24, 2013
nobody cares about you get off this shit
Rico knows

Beeville, TX

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Yes u did Adrianna u fukddd around so just putting it out there because u are like that ur not happy with ur life that's the only thrill u get out of it and we all know u a 2 time cheating chick
Andriana Garcia

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Ala "okay" your on this commenting bt yet you don't have your real name i put mine on there
"Rico knows"you don't know sh*t im pretty happy with my life so keep talking all your sh*t my man knows the truth:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dîrty cops in bee 1 min Tax Payer 4
Allyson Morin 44 min hater 7
Hilda morin 57 min Jenny 2
katlyn huchins/avalos 1 hr wondering 4
Dora Barrera Irma keller 1 hr Friend 12
funny how some 2 hr relieved 1
lakeiva stripes 2 hr one of the few 2
Beeville Dating
Find my Match

Beeville Jobs