houses for rent?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bee

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Anyone know of any 2-4 bedroom houses for rent?
Wishful

Beeville, TX

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Heck no can't find anything in this town that isn't outrageously priced.. Looking myself with no luck at all
Looking

Hurst, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Look for a trailer
those greedy landlords

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Wishful wrote:
Heck no can't find anything in this town that isn't outrageously priced.. Looking myself with no luck at all
1200.00 for a two bedroom 1 bath wooden house not a single brick and at that.... 1 window unit!!!! Lol
Idiot who ever decides to live there
where

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2013
WHAT? You're kidding? Where is the location of this over priced old house?
big t

Ballwin, MO

#6 Mar 18, 2013
There are a few on archer but not sure on any details.
those greedy landlords

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2013
where wrote:
WHAT? You're kidding? Where is the location of this over priced old house?
On archer and Corpus Christi street corner house.
Wishful

Beeville, TX

#8 Mar 19, 2013
The ones on Archer 1200 & 1100..one is only 2bd.. Seriously? Way to much money EVERY THING is being over priced, it's ridiculous.
know of a house

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 19, 2013
503 W. Ireland $825 ready may 1st 3bd room....central heat n ac huge private back yard ( i know the people living there n they are moving out in april)
Curious landlord

Euless, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2013
I have a house that I rent in Beeville, current tenants will be moving out in 2 months and I have a family who really want it after. It's a 5 bedroom 2 bath, comes with all appliances. Has 6 ft privacy fence, corner lot, only 5 years old. Vaulted ceilings, crown molding throughout house. Carpet in 3 bedrooms and hardwood floors in the other two. All brand new paint in home and fixtures. I have had a lot of heart ache over the whole oil boom, rent prices thing. As a Beeville resident myself I understand the frustration of high prices and as a landlord I understand about wanting to capitalize and make some extra cash while I can off of the current economical situation in Beeville. What do you all consider a fair price to be for this home?
Curious landlord

Euless, TX

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Curious landlord wrote:
I have a house that I rent in Beeville, current tenants will be moving out in 2 months and I have a family who really want it after. It's a 5 bedroom 2 bath, comes with all appliances. Has 6 ft privacy fence, corner lot, only 5 years old. Vaulted ceilings, crown molding throughout house. Carpet in 3 bedrooms and hardwood floors in the other two. All brand new paint in home and fixtures. I have had a lot of heart ache over the whole oil boom, rent prices thing. As a Beeville resident myself I understand the frustration of high prices and as a landlord I understand about wanting to capitalize and make some extra cash while I can off of the current economical situation in Beeville. What do you all consider a fair price to be for this home?
Oh and it's brick.
Curious landlord

Euless, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Curious landlord wrote:
And central air and heat
To Curious

Beeville, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
We cannot tell you a fair price for your home. You must consider your mortgage payment, taxes, maintenance, etc. I'm also not sure most people here are seeking a 5-bedroom home. I need a 4bdr and would prefer at least 1.5 baths at least but we are settling on a small, small 3bdr, 1 bath. I'm incredibly thankful for even that! Good luck with your home!
hello

Beeville, TX

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Curious landlord wrote:
<quoted text>
And central air and heat
I am from a large city in Nebraska. We moved here because we love Texas and not because of the oil boom. We dont work in that field. We could get a 3 or 4 bedroom homel, finished basement 21/2 baths for about $800/ mo.
For this being a small town rent should be no where near 1100-1200. I would pay 900 mo for your house and feel good about it.
Curious Landlord

Euless, TX

#15 Mar 19, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from a large city in Nebraska. We moved here because we love Texas and not because of the oil boom. We dont work in that field. We could get a 3 or 4 bedroom homel, finished basement 21/2 baths for about $800/ mo.
For this being a small town rent should be no where near 1100-1200. I would pay 900 mo for your house and feel good about it.
Thank you for your comment. I do currently rent it for more. At one point I had about 30 different families interested in my home and I was going crazy trying to keep up. I felt bad talking to locals because I knew that they didn't make the same kind of money that oil field workers do, so at sometimes I felt I shouldn't consider then because I didn't want it to be a financial hardship even if they said it wouldn't be. I thought maybe just rent to the oil field personnel because I am charging a higher price, however I ended up renting to a wonderful local family and the next in line are another local family . Do you think it's bad not to consider people who you think may not be able to afford a higher rent price?
that1gurl

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Ur tenants should make at least 3xs the rent . It will let u know if they can afford the rent and bills .
Interested

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 20, 2013
know of a house wrote:
503 W. Ireland $825 ready may 1st 3bd room....central heat n ac huge private back yard ( i know the people living there n they are moving out in april)
Do You By Any Chance Have A Number? Apartment Lease Is Up In June So Wanting At Least A 3bdrm House. Thank You
pinkie

Ashburn, VA

#18 Mar 20, 2013
One of the houses off of archer the one with small apartment is $600 for the 3 bedroom and $400 for the 1 bedroom apartment.
Wishful

Beeville, TX

#19 Mar 20, 2013
The one on Archer is not even worth 600.. Lots of damage inside and they want to rent as is.. I'm sure someone will be willing to pay it just for the fact that it's only 600 but I'm sorry, it's just not worth it.. I'm looking for a 3 bdr, livable, with appliances up to 800 everything in town is well beyond that.
Wishful

Beeville, TX

#20 Mar 20, 2013
503 w Ireland, any contact info? Interested!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHILDMOLESTER Erino " Eddie " Hernandez 25 min parent 5
childmolester looking for horse back riders 26 min parent 5
City of Beeville protect from this childmolester 27 min parent 5
Celeste D Trevino 36 min goliad 20
Lorina hurtado 43 min Mel 1
Work 57 min Nukka 9
tdcj 1 hr unknown 4
so who is the "child" pablo raped or molested?? 3 hr you idiot 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance