italian restaurant
thought about it

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2013
thought about it but I don't think Beeville would know what real Italian food was. That's the problem with Beeville. Let's face it every time a new resturaunt opens that isn't a taqueria it never last a year. Sad but true.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Beeville ppl want new stuff but don't want to pay.
In all fairness, some places get arrogant & jack up prices to ridiculous prices for what they offer, high city prices for lame "small town" food, but bottom line, u get what u pay for and most Beeville wants a champagne style, but a lot have beer budgets.
yup

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I'd be happy with a Carinos but dnt see us getting one. However any place with authentic Italian food would be great also.
Ithink

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Not just any italian restaurant tho. Maybe something reasonably priced like Olive Garden but opened in the right spot would be nice
yummy

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 4, 2013
In my tummy
Optimist

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
A major restaurant chain like Olive Garden will never come to Beeville. Looking forward to the Beeville Diner opening soon.
wont happen

Conroe, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2013
food wrote:
Or maybe a Denny's or ihop. We need something different in this town.
Beeville doesn't have the economy to support restaurants like this. You think people want pancakes over tacos and tortas?

The Beeville mentality is why many of you still live there and why all things other than mexican food restaurants fail.

You shut Taco Bell and Burger King down, you think Denny's or the resturant of the one legged waitresses will open there? Do yourself a favor and move from the arm pit of the world and expose yourself to some real culture.
wont happen

Conroe, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2013
wont happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Beeville doesn't have the economy to support restaurants like this. You think people want pancakes over tacos and tortas?
The Beeville mentality is why many of you still live there and why all things other than mexican food restaurants fail.
You shut Taco Bell and Burger King down, you think Denny's or the resturant of the one legged waitresses will open there? Do yourself a favor and move from the arm pit of the world and expose yourself to some real culture.
And I dont mean corpus or victoria. Do something out of your comfort zone so when life throws,you a curve ball you are not running back to mamma one hour away in the hole known as Beeville.
MakeLamb

Beeville, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2013
The problem with this town is that there is no reason for a business to strive.

Bred, born & raised Beevillians that don't know what the world is outside of a 65 mile radius have no business standards.
Everyone from here, that have never really really left here are okay with just the minimum of what is expected.
If a business can skim by on basics, bottom of the line basics at that, it is perfectly acceptable.

None of these restaurants, shops, boutiques, stores, or salons have ANY reason to be the absolute BEST at what they have to offer this community, and the people of this community are perfectly okay with that.

It's terribly sad, Beeville needs to WANT to have better standards, Beeville should have better standards, and park benches and plants downtown are not going to fix it.
You should be better than that, Beeville.
Had em

United States

#12 Apr 14, 2013
Taco Bell Burger King long johns pleassssse bring them back they are cheap and good
Mad ape

Beeville, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2013
We need somewhere for you to eat a deck-of-dik
thereuhaveit

Beeville, TX

#14 Apr 20, 2015
U got ur Italian place nd they serve frozen nd spoiled food wut a waste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William (May '11) 10 min Right 7
Jessica Maldonado 10 min true 8
no government for president. Democrat only!!! (Oct '15) 13 min The beeville mayor 25
Sum poozy 20 min The beeville mayor 8
Delores rivas 23 min The beeville mayor 23
need help 27 min The beeville mayor 3
evan stone?? (Jan '13) 33 min The beeville mayor 5

Beeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beeville Mortgages