laura

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Although its probally the cheapest place.to live in town i am truely offended by this facility. Our lease is up and instead of letting us renew they tell my boyfriend if hw gets rid of me theyd be happy to. Is this even legal?? Im sure not. Ill be contacting my lawyer first thing in the morning!!
Haha

Beeville, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Yea it sounds like stuff the office workers do to ppl, the manager is worse than the office women. If there is a valid reason to nonrenew him because of any troubles u may have caused or if u have any felonies or watever reason they want to come up with then yes they can do it. Is it legal..?
laura

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Never have i been in trouble. Tbeyve been to my house once to fix the ac. Smh......
Hah

Ballwin, MO

#4 Feb 23, 2013
laura wrote:
Although its probally the cheapest place.to live in town i am truely offended by this facility. Our lease is up and instead of letting us renew they tell my boyfriend if hw gets rid of me theyd be happy to. Is this even legal?? Im sure not. Ill be contacting my lawyer first thing in the morning!!
well isn't it convenient they only told your boyfriend that? Maybe he's trying to get rid of you. The only other thing is if you've been living there without your name on the lease. Or you could ask them straight up. For now all you have is heresay.
laura

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Oh no she was on speaker when she told him i heard it along w two neighbors!!!! Weve already got a place its the point of the matter. I havent done anything to those ppl and i am on rhe lease!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saggy titty committee 11 min Xcd 1
bpd 16 min think 8
laura garza 23 min Lmmfao 2
Shrek in Beeville 34 min Bwahahaha 8
Jojo Tapia 48 min your ex 2
swingers 56 min unknown 4
childmolester looking for horse back riders 1 hr Beevile county 10
so who is the "child" pablo raped or molested?? 10 hr Xcd 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance