Beeville police make significant meth...

Beeville police make significant meth bust

There are 12 comments on the KIII story from Apr 18, 2018, titled Beeville police make significant meth bust. In it, KIII reports that:

According to police, this is not the first time they have raided the spot, but they feel it might be the last time. Beeville police believe they have taken a significant meth dealer off the streets after raiding a home Tuesday night on West Fannin Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

Swoler1969

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2018
Good
Planet

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2018
It's about time they Raided that house on Fanin street
Someone drove by that house about a year ago while I was at the park and fired multiple shots at it
Ehh

Harlingen, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2018
I doubt he will be there long. He works with the police.
Lorraine

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Apr 24, 2018
Desiree would always talk about his secret place i wonder if they found that
Johnnyfive

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2018
Ehh wrote:
I doubt he will be there long. He works with the police.
Why tf do you care so much.You are probably a user.Users are the only ones that care about people working for the cops.Dont you want beeville cleaned up? Do you want lots of drugs going around when you kids are growing up.
One thousand stars

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 24, 2018
Planet wrote:
It's about time they Raided that house on Fanin street
Someone drove by that house about a year ago while I was at the park and fired multiple shots at it
hopefully they get the person posting those pervert stories. And stop manipulating the wrong person and know Iím not mark j I do not believe heís writing that vile filth. Find the person under that specific post. Donít assume just because someone gets on this fckkddd up forum. Peace
Countdown Begins

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2018
One thousand stars wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully they get the person posting those pervert stories. And stop manipulating the wrong person and know Iím not mark j I do not believe heís writing that vile filth. Find the person under that specific post. Donít assume just because someone gets on this fckkddd up forum. Peace
We can wait till they get that pervert and ruin his life
Four Horsemen

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2018
Countdown Begins wrote:
<quoted text>

We can wait till they get that pervert and ruin his life
Ready to ride on that stupid mfer
Wildchild

Texarkana, AR

#11 Apr 25, 2018
Yall on here haten talking trash about shit u know nutn about and none of ur business . Yall snitching to the cops and every other hater w/no life looking for some shit to start! Seems to me yall are worse .
Jaime

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2018
What about his underground place? Did they find that
Lol

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2018
Wildchild wrote:
Yall on here haten talking trash about shit u know nutn about and none of ur business . Yall snitching to the cops and every other hater w/no life looking for some shit to start! Seems to me yall are worse .
Stfu and get off the drugs
Tiff

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2018
One thousand stars wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully they get the person posting those pervert stories. And stop manipulating the wrong person and know Iím not mark j I do not believe heís writing that vile filth. Find the person under that specific post. Donít assume just because someone gets on this fckkddd up forum. Peace
Man that sh*t gets on my last nerve whoever it is they need help or his ass beat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynesa...I'm pregnant too 15 min Lynesa 15
Cierra Loya 26 min youlose 7
Francine f&j 1 hr yuck 8
Friday night football game!! WTF 2 hr Parent 4
who has the prettiest feet in town? 3 hr Methville 5
Emily Garcia 3 hr Sam 1
Irma keller 3 hr Remember me 2

Beeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Beeville Mortgages