Hah

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

What the hell happened to them? They used to be good and now they blow ass. Especially Pantry West. I spent 30 minutes trying to get them to turn on a diesel pump and when I go to get something to eat they have to shoo the flies away first.

When the new stripes opens up the pantry will be losing my business for good. And yes, I am local, I've been going to those stores for 20+ years. Screw em.
baha

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

They just get lazy
baha

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Easy money, so they go the cheap way
robert

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Hah wrote:
What the hell happened to them? They used to be good and now they blow ass. Especially Pantry West. I spent 30 minutes trying to get them to turn on a diesel pump and when I go to get something to eat they have to shoo the flies away first.
When the new stripes opens up the pantry will be losing my business for good. And yes, I am local, I've been going to those stores for 20+ years. Screw em.
There's a Stripes Service Station I go to often here in Houston! They have a Laredo Tacos food place inside and they have real good taquitos! The place is always packed because they know it's a damn good place for all sorts of good taquitos! So get ready Beeville and get ready for some real good taquitos! You'll love it!
Repub

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>good ? Yea right they suck big balls ..
Hey Kelly you like balls? I'd love for you to lick on the underside of mine
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

kelly wrote:
<quoted text>good ? Yea right they suck big balls ..
Well, you, your wife, your son, your daughter, your dad and your momma love sucking on big hairy balls but I like food at Stripes!
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

kelly wrote:
Yes I do love balls I am a girl...but not hairy one its gonna be 2013 old balls shave that shit already than you might get more action haha ..and food from stripes suck this south tx more than one place here to get a decent taco like at O daddy's best tacos ever ..go late after the bar closes you might see my drunk ass there .haha
Just look me up and I'll give you all the chorizo taquitos you can handle, plus meatball sandwishes with a beer! Just saying that Stripes locations here in Houston have Laredo Tacos inside their stores and everytime I go get taquitos [at different stores], they are packed with long lines of people! I'm sure if their food sucked,as you claim, there would not be so crowded! Many, many people, Hispanics, Whites, Blacks, Asians [see people of all races waiting in line] think that Laredo Tacos in Stripes stores have great taquitos! It's all a matter of taste, I guess all that cum in your mouth give food a terrible flavor!
Hah

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Just look me up and I'll give you all the chorizo taquitos you can handle, plus meatball sandwishes with a beer! Just saying that Stripes locations here in Houston have Laredo Tacos inside their stores and everytime I go get taquitos [at different stores], they are packed with long lines of people! I'm sure if their food sucked,as you claim, there would not be so crowded! Many, many people, Hispanics, Whites, Blacks, Asians [see people of all races waiting in line] think that Laredo Tacos in Stripes stores have great taquitos! It's all a matter of taste, I guess all that cum in your mouth give food a terrible flavor!
Easy there fat kids. Stripes tacos are tasty for truck stop food. I stop at the one in George west when I can avoid the pantry. Sure the taste isn't always authentic but they do actually warm up their tortillas on the grill, pantry uses a microwave. Plus you don't have to worry about maggots hatching in their tacos. I will go to a real taqueria when I can but seeing as my big red cock of a truck can't go into town I will settle for what I can but ill always try for the better.
roberto

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Hah wrote:
<quoted text> Easy there fat kids. Stripes tacos are tasty for truck stop food. I stop at the one in George west when I can avoid the pantry. Sure the taste isn't always authentic but they do actually warm up their tortillas on the grill, pantry uses a microwave. Plus you don't have to worry about maggots hatching in their tacos. I will go to a real taqueria when I can but seeing as my big red cock of a truck can't go into town I will settle for what I can but ill always try for the better.
I really do not know if other Stripes in other locations outside of Houston have Laredo Tacos in care of their prepared foods! Here in Houston, Laredo Tacos inside Stripes are very popular, there are always long lines of hungry people to get food!
billy

Colorado City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

gfdgerreg
Becca

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I work there!!:)
lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

f*** the pantry
RNS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

If I worked there I wouldn't do shit either ! Like baha said EASY FCKEN MONEY . And wtf do you want them to do about the flies ? Get real they could be doing WAY worse things to your food .
Pantry West

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Im pretty sure the Stripes buys their tortillas in packs while the Pantry's actually make theirs home made from scratch, along with the food we serve over here at West. &if youre pissed about the flies well then go home and make your own damn fucking food instead of being lazy and criticising a store lol
Hah

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pantry West wrote:
Im pretty sure the Stripes buys their tortillas in packs while the Pantry's actually make theirs home made from scratch, along with the food we serve over here at West. &if youre pissed about the flies well then go home and make your own damn fucking food instead of being lazy and criticising a store lol
Stripes tortillas are homemade by the Laredo taco company. And when they hear them up they actually use the grill, not like the pantry that uses the microwave. The fact that you don't care about the flies only proves how little your local business cares about its customers. It's not about being lazy, it's about you providing the best service you have douchebag. The only reason you pass inspection is they tell you way ahead of time that they are coming. You'd be screwed if it was a surprise inspection. How many customers have you lost since stripes? There's a reason why, and not because gas prices.
Kim55

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

we have lost none actually we still have everyone come to the pantries because they don't like the weird ass rudeass people that work there we actually do whatever the costumers want and help them in anyway!
Pantry West

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hah wrote:
<quoted text> Stripes tortillas are homemade by the Laredo taco company. And when they hear them up they actually use the grill, not like the pantry that uses the microwave. The fact that you don't care about the flies only proves how little your local business cares about its customers. It's not about being lazy, it's about you providing the best service you have douchebag. The only reason you pass inspection is they tell you way ahead of time that they are coming. You'd be screwed if it was a surprise inspection. How many customers have you lost since stripes? There's a reason why, and not because gas prices.
our inspections are done by surprise, work here and you would know. and WE DO NOT warm up our tortillas by microwave if we did I would have less burns from the stove. flies are flies wth do you want us to do. we have tried everything and nothing works you can come and try to get rid of them yourself.
our customers are still the same none have changed and they tell us how rude stripes is when they come back
yup

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

No disrespect...but I've seen my tortillas go into the microwave.
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pantry West wrote:
f youre pissed about the flies well then go home and make your own damn fucking food instead of being lazy and criticising a store lol
CLASSY!
Pantry South

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

If u want fresh tortillas just go to south....made fresh monday-saturday!!!!! Lol i know bc thats what i do!!!! Lol talk all tha shit yall want but dont hate on the fresh tortillas!! Please & thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Beeville Forum right now

Search the Beeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr I miss u so much 20,392
Where did it go Joe 2 hr Wow 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Do you remember 16,045
Noralynn Posada Abel Connie Garcia 2 hr LOL 4
carpet cleaning 3 hr unknown 4
T's Honky Tonk 3 hr unknown 7
Happy Easter 3 hr most hated girl 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••