beeville needs stip club would you go...

beeville needs stip club would you go if one opened up ?

Posted in the Beeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brian

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 17, 2013
???????
Scott T

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
No Brian, we do not need that trash in this town, and I think you meant "strip".
Haha

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Move to cc if u want that! Hell no we dont want that here!!!!
Nah

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Nope
CincoDePeso

Beeville, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Not if it's local girls working there. Who wants to see stretch marks?
Thank you

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2013
No thank you. 1) the girls in this area are already fighting things they shouldn't have to be (the males as well) 2) I live in a town where the bars close early for a reason.
haha

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
You are stupid, whyyyyyy must you be so stupid?!! Get a life, education, & career. You wouldn't have time to even think about this if you had EITHER one of those already. Shame shame.
lisajy

Rio Hondo, TX

#8 Feb 17, 2013
No beeville does not need more low lifes, immoral women hating men. And beeville really does not to give a breeding ground for self hating, low self esteem women allowing men to treat them like trash.
Anonymous

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Feb 17, 2013
I say why not but ohhhh boy will some jealous crazy woman go over the edge! There is so much unnecessary drama in this damn town already! Can you imagine? Lol well if they do bring one at least you crazy girls out there will know where to find your men! Guess it has its pros and cons.
Hillbilly Boy

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Heck ya beeville needs a strip club. Thats just about all that this town is missing. They should just turn one of the million Tacquerias into one. Then they could serve some ponocha-ladas.
crazymexicanwoma n

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Yes well be outside waiting!! Nah screw it I wouldnt go in looking or causing drama. It would just be an easier way to go have some fun myself elsewhere! Im sure opening one here will break up alot of relationships.
dtf

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Get that colorina f. to go dance for you.heard she use to be a dancer in cc. watch out heard it was a stinky one and something else.
So sad but true

Denver, CO

#13 Feb 17, 2013
dtf wrote:
Get that colorina f. to go dance for you.heard she use to be a dancer in cc. watch out heard it was a stinky one and something else.
Sorry but I don't think anyone needs to go to a stripe Club to see her, all you need to do is be friends with her husband, when he gets mad at her he posts naked pictures of her! <--- Jason Cano.
jackie jay

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Jackie dominguez and her old crew will be 1st ones to apply. Hahaha
bigstud

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2013
It kinda looked like hers but that one on fb had less hair..
DollaBill

Lockhart, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Bands to make her dance $$
Bands to make her dance
Them cheeks clapping
And they ain't using hands$$
Jesse

Denver, CO

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Nooo not here in bee
grapevine

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Well that c.flores that worked at the prison i heard she use to dance and she used to dance for victor the pimple face cop for money.That's considered a prostitute..grooosssss!!!!he probably gave her pills
brian

Tulsa, OK

#19 Feb 18, 2013
first of all ha ha I didnt ask if we needed one I said would u go dumb slut and second we do need one beeville sucks and im tired of driving to cc to c all their hoes we need a local one by the college so thered be girls from outta town and dont allow fat bitches with stretch marks they could make alot more money than working at any othere job heree in bee stupid min wage bullshit
brian

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 18, 2013
and ur talking about trash look at all the dope fene btches in this town and all the crack heads atleast it would keep us busy insted of crusin like all the rest of the losers in their stupid car clubs that have no life wana be tokyo drifters and what not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Beeville/Mike Cantu 2 min Liz 5
Lorraine Garza 13 min Hate her 1
Tony? 54 min The herd 4
Jessie munoz casper 55 min The herd 2
Bloody days to come 5 hr Tango 49
rosie soliz---white lifted ford w/turquoise caps 6 hr That1mf 1
Wondering 14 hr The herd 2

Beeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance