iknow

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

why are you so concerned about it if none of it has to do with you? Maybe you should just mind your own buisness and worry about you instead of everyone else. Obviously you like to be in everyones buisness too if your also on this site looking for gossip so you're no better then anyone else.
Thank God

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

all posts are gone!
lololol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sem1109 wrote:
<quoted text>Do any of yal stop to think how the words yal are saying about people can really hurt. Just because you feel a certain way about someone doesn't mean you have to set out and ruin their life by bullying and leaving horrible comments. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes and does bad things in their life. That doesn't give anyone the right to stand behind a screen and judge them or falsely accuse them. Some of what people say may be true but do you really need to broadcast it out there for the whole world to see? I'm sure every person knows their own mistakes without all of Beeville throwing it in their face. "Let he without sin cast the first stone" only god can judge a person. Him and only him. These kinda post leads to suicide and killings beside people get so hurt about what is said. So please stop with all the childish comments and posting people's names there is already over 700 don't you think that's enough!! If everyone just stops then no one will add more names or say more hurtful things. Be a good person and just stop. I pray that everyone will walk away from this and be a better person a more mature person. Please.
bc you're so godly right? Take a seat
Ironic Iron

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

You know it's so easy to IP track each one and everyone of y'all. It really isn't that hard for me to do that and make a post about who is posting who.
iknow

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly your the one who does! I wasn't addressing a particular person this had nothing to do with you if you don't like it then don't comment people like you are the reason this site is so horrible
Just out of curiousity how many names are you posting under is it elizabeth or sem1109 or Mom trying using the same name instead of changing it everytime YOU comment on one of the post. In case you didn't know it leaves the city where you post from. Hey hypocrite if you think this site is so horrible then stay off it. You wouldn't be here on it if you weren't looking for gossip too.
liamneeson

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sem1109 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any of yal stop to think how the words yal are saying about people can really hurt. Just because you feel a certain way about someone doesn't mean you have to set out and ruin their life by bullying and leaving horrible comments. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes and does bad things in their life. That doesn't give anyone the right to stand behind a screen and judge them or falsely accuse them. Some of what people say may be true but do you really need to broadcast it out there for the whole world to see? I'm sure every person knows their own mistakes without all of Beeville throwing it in their face. "Let he without sin cast the first stone" only god can judge a person. Him and only him. These kinda post leads to suicide and killings beside people get so hurt about what is said. So please stop with all the childish comments and posting people's names there is already over 700 don't you think that's enough!! If everyone just stops then no one will add more names or say more hurtful things. Be a good person and just stop. I pray that everyone will walk away from this and be a better person a more mature person. Please.
If you feel offended then just leave the site. Its that easy. People who actually care about this stuff obviously care what others think of them rather than what they think of themselves. self centered bastards. Oh and while were mentioning the bible remember not to wear mixed fabrics its a sin!
Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee.
had2laugh

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ironic Iron wrote:
You know it's so easy to IP track each one and everyone of y'all. It really isn't that hard for me to do that and make a post about who is posting who.
You're really using the old I'm going to trace this to get an Ip address scare. That is funny. I will agree that it is really easy to get an IP address but what you might not realize is that you can only get them for websites and emails. So all you will get is the IP address for the website. People think that you can find out who someone is by tracing an IP address but the truth is no you can't. All you will get is an approximate location of where the person was when the email was sent. An ISP (that's internet service provider for those who don't know) will not release personal information like the person's name without a court order. And good luck getting one of those. Since no laws have been broken and there have been no direct threats made on any of these posts (that I have read) then it is not a criminal matter but a civil one. So if you want to go through the trouble of hiring a lawyer and paying the court fees to file a law suit (you would have to sue John Doe since no one uses their real names) and try to get a subpoena for each and everyone one here who has commented then go ahead. Other wise get of it and leave your empty threats at the door.
Ironic Iron

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

had2laugh wrote:
<quoted text> You're really using the old I'm going to trace this to get an Ip address scare. That is funny. I will agree that it is really easy to get an IP address but what you might not realize is that you can only get them for websites and emails. So all you will get is the IP address for the website. People think that you can find out who someone is by tracing an IP address but the truth is no you can't. All you will get is an approximate location of where the person was when the email was sent. An ISP (that's internet service provider for those who don't know) will not release personal information like the person's name without a court order. And good luck getting one of those. Since no laws have been broken and there have been no direct threats made on any of these posts (that I have read) then it is not a criminal matter but a civil one. So if you want to go through the trouble of hiring a lawyer and paying the court fees to file a law suit (you would have to sue John Doe since no one uses their real names) and try to get a subpoena for each and everyone one here who has commented then go ahead. Other wise get of it and leave your empty threats at the door.
TL;DR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Beeville Forum right now

Search the Beeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
irma keller n erik ramos 27 min Melissa Ramirez 21
faith marie 29 min Melissa Ramirez 30
Becca briseno 32 min hahaha 7
deadbeat moms and dads 33 min Laura martinez 45
MJ Gutierrez 33 min well Hi 6
Stinkadoodle 1 hr EEE UUUU 13
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 21,442
baby who passed away 10 hr jesika 91
•••
•••
•••
Beeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••