What is the best daycare in beeville?

Posted in the Beeville Forum

raquel

Beeville, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2013
im thinking about putting my daughters in daycare part time and im wondering whats the best centers here
not here

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Ur asking at the wrong place. U should ask which grandma is the best babysitter. These broke b!tches can't afford daycare. They spend their money at the bend and pay their moms with foodstamps.
New New

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2013
The best daycare is ABC Daycare. I have been to all of them and ABC has the best employees and treat the children very well.
realtalk

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2013
little lambs daycare
raquel

Beeville, TX

#8 Apr 16, 2013
thanks everyone for the feedback im on the fence about it my daughters r 18 months n 6 months n i have only had family watch them but my mom is moving n my husbands parents r gettin to old to keep up with them honestly and our niece can only do weekends bc shes in school....angel how could i get ahold of u?
raquel

Beeville, TX

#11 Apr 16, 2013
yes i live in beeville n i do have a fb but it currently deactivated
Stephanie

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Abc daycare is a great daycare. my kids loved it. The workers are very nice and they interact with the kids. It's a smaller daycare compared to little lambs but I think that's better than having a bunch if different workers going into rooms to relieve the teachers for break. In total there are 4 workers and the kids get to experience fun and what it's like to have a worker care and look after them.
lmao

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Billy bong wrote:
You mean Little Scams daycare? Could close that place down with one call.
This is way too funny but true..
Ash

United States

#22 Apr 19, 2013
ABC daycare!!! Good faculty there! Great with kids!
raquel

Beeville, TX

#23 Apr 19, 2013
thank u everyone for the input
timewarnerman

Beeville, TX

#25 Apr 20, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
This is way too funny but true..
SO WHATS HOLDING YOU BACK??? LMAO IF IT WAS THAT SIMPLE AND WHAT U R SAYING IS TRUE,, THEN WHY HAVENT YOU DONE IT?? MY SON HAS BEEN GOING TO LITTLE LAMBS SINCE HE WAS A NEWBORN. NO COMPLAINTS, AND DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilbert Martinez 16 min omg 15
Why Delete? 57 min reposter 1
Tejano Music (Nov '13) 58 min Stephanie Kelley 26
obsessed 1 hr Stephanie 17
wanting to know 1 hr LoL 2
Almondo Mendez 1 hr Lee 17
Sarah 1 hr Holiday Inn Express 7
More from around the web

Beeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE