Up Dog

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Is she really as trashy as I've heard? And is she really a English?
Matt

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2012
yes & yes
She did it

Ridgway, IL

#3 Jan 8, 2012
She pleaded guilty to arson in Henderson.
ORLY

Louisville, KY

#4 May 1, 2012
Yes, she is NASTY; but no she is not an English. True she was engaged to an English, but they split up and weren't married. And yes she is doing 5 years in federal prison for the arson and the insurance scheme.
CWB

Gamaliel, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
No she is not
she who know

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
She a sick bitch and brittany is just like her..... That baby britt has doesnt have change in hell..... The whole piper family is on meth... But if sumthing ever happens to that baby boy and i foumd out about it ... They will all kno who i am!!!!;-)
Tam

Versailles, IN

#7 Oct 13, 2013
she who know wrote:
She a sick bitch and brittany is just like her..... That baby britt has doesnt have change in hell..... The whole piper family is on meth... But if sumthing ever happens to that baby boy and i foumd out about it ... They will all kno who i am!!!!;-)
She's nothing but trash. That's all she'll ever be. Lay down with anything and everything. Who's she with now? Can't believe anybody would have her nasty ass as much as she gets around.
So u know

Toledo, OH

#10 Dec 13, 2013
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She's nothing but trash. That's all she'll ever be. Lay down with anything and everything. Who's she with now? Can't believe anybody would have her nasty ass as much as she gets around.
she's doing great Britney that is she's got a great man to take care of that piper baby !
Just me

Toledo, OH

#11 Jan 3, 2014
You that right piper baby cause he's not a Allen baby.
Really

Toledo, OH

#12 Jan 3, 2014
So u know wrote:
<quoted text> she's doing great Britney that is she's got a great man to take care of that piper baby !
who's her man now ?
L o l

Toledo, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2014
So u know wrote:
<quoted text> she's doing great Britney that is she's got a great man to take care of that piper baby !
what man ? Which one are you calling a man ?
britt

Russellville, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2014
hahaha lmfao this shit Is too funny!!!! I feel loved thank yall xoxo
your guy

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2014
britt wrote:
hahaha lmfao this shit Is too funny!!!! I feel loved thank yall xoxo
I want you Britt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beechmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Computer Magic 3 hr Hottie4fun 21
Eagles closed 5 hr Who Knows 7
Jason rice 20 hr Lol 5
Central City Elementary Principal Tue elementary 30
Tj Tucker/Mandy Tedder Jun 26 Who Knows 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 25 HOMEEE 644
fire chief (Sep '09) Jun 1 My hat is off to ya 69

Beechmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beechmont Mortgages