'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222796 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#48330 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate conquers all eh?
The US has about 2.6 million Muslims and the worlds population is 1/4 Muslim of which a tiny fraction are extremist!
Why don’t you send this to your demented wingnuz friends:
What – vote republican you say? Would you also hire the arsonist that burned down your house? A bunch of arsonists burn down your house, so you hired a carpenter to rebuild it. Then everyday that carpenter heads out of his house, he finds those arsonists are flattening his tires, putting up road blocks and stealing his tools to keep him from rebuilding your home. But that’s not the end, those same arsonists come to you and say – you see, you see, he can't rebuild your home, he doesn’t know how! Please hire us we know how to do it ...
Sounds like an analogy of the Democratic party...really...spending gets U.S. into a mess, and they want to raise taxes to get more money to spend!
When a Republican mentions cutting spending or God forbid CUTTING TAXES...they scream WE CAN"T AFFORD TAX CUTS!
INS

Chambersburg, PA

#48331 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate conquers all eh?
The US has about 2.6 million Muslims and the worlds population is 1/4 Muslim of which a tiny fraction are extremist!
What – vote republican you say? Would you also hire the arsonist that burned down your house? A bunch of arsonists burn down your house, so you hired a carpenter to rebuild it. Then everyday that carpenter heads out of his house, he finds those arsonists are flattening his tires, putting up road blocks and stealing his tools to keep him from rebuilding your home. But that’s not the end, those same arsonists come to you and say – you see, you see, he can't rebuild your home, he doesn’t know how! Please hire us we know how to do it ...
Cute! But it's a distraction of this man’s choices that he has made in office also it's an excuse to buy more time. He called it "unpatriotic" to have such a debt of 9 Trillion dollars and said he will balance and cut the deficit in half in 4 years. Where are we now after he has squandered 6+ trillion dollars in less than 4 years, unemployment is at 8%, no shovel ready jobs and this man’s plan is to spend more money to fix it? I'd love to see an (non biased) economist that agrees with this plan; and even after all of this you still consider him a good president and someone who you would vote again? If that is your judgment then you should re-evaluate your judgment and base it on facts not emotion.

#48332 Sep 13, 2012
The truth is WE CAN"T AFFORD DEMOCRAT SPENDING POLICIES! Those countries we sent $770 million to; to rebuild Mosques and sewers and provide High Speed Internet (I pay for mine!) are the very one killing Americans and burning our flag!(Hillary is in charge of that Department).
wtf

Clay City, KY

#48334 Sep 13, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like an analogy of the Democratic party...really...spending gets U.S. into a mess, and they want to raise taxes to get more money to spend!
When a Republican mentions cutting spending or God forbid CUTTING TAXES...they scream WE CAN"T AFFORD TAX CUTS!
The Tax Cuts have been in place 11 years, where are the jobs you dipshit?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48335 Sep 13, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate conquers all eh?
I forgot to mention. He had control of all 3 branches of GOV for over 2 years, and he squandered it. You are just either lying to yourself or your trying to avoid the fact. Also he hasn't meet with his jobs council since January. Whose job do you think he’s concerned with? American jobs or his own?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48336 Sep 13, 2012
The truth is WE CAN"T AFFORD DEMOCRAT SPENDING POLICIES! Those countries we sent $770 million to; to rebuild Mosques and sewers and provide High Speed Internet (I pay for mine!) are the very one killing Americans and burning our flag!(Hillary is in charge of that Department).
I agree...Also even after the warning they did nothing. It took them over 24hrs to even apppologize. I say it was condoned by the state and we should cut all money and get the hell out.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48337 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tax Cuts have been in place 11 years, where are the jobs you dipshit?
The tax cuts expire at the end of THIS YEAR! You should be asking Obama where are the shovel ready jobs?

#48338 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tax Cuts have been in place 11 years, where are the jobs you dipshit?
George W. and Democrats spent like drunk sailors, that killed the job growth by stalling the economy...then it crashed...and Obama tried to spend his way out! THAT'S where the jobs are!
wtf

Waco, KY

#48339 Sep 13, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention. He had control of all 3 branches of GOV for over 2 years, and he squandered it. You are just either lying to yourself or your trying to avoid the fact. Also he hasn't meet with his jobs council since January. Whose job do you think he’s concerned with? American jobs or his own?
Another pathetic gd Liar.
wtf

Waco, KY

#48340 Sep 13, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...Also even after the warning they did nothing. It took them over 24hrs to even apppologize. I say it was condoned by the state and we should cut all money and get the hell out.
Uhhh we spent alot more than that under W for the same shit you dumbass.
wtf

Waco, KY

#48341 Sep 13, 2012
INS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute! But it's a distraction of this man’s choices that he has made in office also it's an excuse to buy more time. He called it "unpatriotic" to have such a debt of 9 Trillion dollars and said he will balance and cut the deficit in half in 4 years. Where are we now after he has squandered 6+ trillion dollars in less than 4 years, unemployment is at 8%, no shovel ready jobs and this man’s plan is to spend more money to fix it? I'd love to see an (non biased) economist that agrees with this plan; and even after all of this you still consider him a good president and someone who you would vote again? If that is your judgment then you should re-evaluate your judgment and base it on facts not emotion.
Look at the Polls doofus, we don't want another miserable Republican dipshit.

#48342 Sep 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh we spent alot more than that under W for the same shit you dumbass.
Souces?

Put up or SHUT UP!

#48343 Sep 13, 2012
souces =[Sources]?
wtf

Waco, KY

#48344 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Souces?
Put up or SHUT UP!
Do your own research you silly little twerp.

lmfao
Hey

Knox City, TX

#48345 Sep 13, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>If you would stop typing people wouldn't know you are stupid.
An independent monitoring organization called iCasualties.org
The group found that a total of 4,482 Americans have lost their lives in Iraq since the start of the war in 2003. Of those deaths, approximately 261 came on Obama’s watch, or about 6 percent of the total.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
And if you could actually comprehend what you read you would see that the statement was from 2010 and it didn't include Iraq..

Illiterate Fuktard!!
wtf

Waco, KY

#48347 Sep 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you could actually comprehend what you read you would see that the statement was from 2010 and it didn't include Iraq..
Illiterate Fuktard!!
Look at the free Democratic Iraq W created.

lmfao

Repuke Retard.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#48348 Sep 13, 2012
Sorry I don't live over there...

Is it anything like Egypts..
wtf

Waco, KY

#48349 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
George W. and Democrats spent like drunk sailors, that killed the job growth by stalling the economy...then it crashed...and Obama tried to spend his way out! THAT'S where the jobs are!
Spending has never stalled an Economy dipshit.
wtf

Waco, KY

#48350 Sep 13, 2012
Hey wrote:
Sorry I don't live over there...
Is it anything like Egypts..
Kind of like Afghanistan you Repuke Retard.
Hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#48351 Sep 13, 2012
8/3/2010 10:59:00 AM
Under Obama, American deaths in Afghanistan soar
Monthly U.S. death rate is four times higher under Obama than Bush

Richard Moore
Investigative Reporter

News Analysis

As a consensus builds that American troops are struggling mightily against the Taliban, if not losing the war outright in Afghanistan, the death toll is soaring, and it has been since Barack Obama became president.

On Friday, three more American soldiers died, bringing the number of fatalities to 66 for July, the deadliest month on record in the war.

In June, 60 American troops were killed. That had been the bloodiest month.

The escalating deaths match the escalation of the war under the Obama administration. As of Friday, according to icasualities.org , there have been 1,212 American military fatalities in Afghanistan, while total coalition military deaths stand at 1,976.

The Pentagon's tally was slightly different as of Friday morning, but not much, showing 1,197 U.S. military deaths.

The count is mounting under the Obama administration. In the 18 months Obama has been president, 557 Americans have died. That compares to 655 U.S. deaths in the entire eight years of the Bush administration.

Compared another way, an average of 6.8 deaths occurred per month during the Bush years; the monthly average during Obama's tenure is 30.9, more than four times higher.

What's more, the count does not include hundreds of contractor deaths in the country. As Kristina Wong of ABC News reported last week, 521 contractors have been killed, 332 of those in the last year, an increase over the previous year of 175 percent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beechmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica bruce (Oct '09) 26 min Definitive 84
guy in green explorer 4 hr Zeke the Pinhead 4
Casey Jean Savage 4 hr Zeke the Pinhead 3
Looking for Renee who is a beautician and daugh... 4 hr Zeke the Pinhead 2
omg5678 4 hr Zeke the Pinhead 2
Kenneth Willoughby 4 hr Zeke the Pinhead 8
How did Dakota rager die? 14 hr Zeke the Pinhead 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beechmont Mortgages