First Prev
of 2
Next Last
randall

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Hey can anybody tell me where tomika is these days and what's she doing? I heard she got married.
lmfao

Greenville, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2011
randall wrote:
Hey can anybody tell me where tomika is these days and what's she doing? I heard she got married.
Still the same- getting high, running her mouth, sleeping around with random guys, still good ole white trash tomika. Only thing that's changed is she's married & got a kid, everything else about her is exactly the same.
griffin

Cadiz, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Still the same- getting high, running her mouth, sleeping around with random guys, still good ole white trash tomika. Only thing that's changed is she's married & got a kid, everything else about her is exactly the same.
Where's she at now? Whats she doing and who is she doing?
derek

Toledo, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2011
randall wrote:
I did get married & yes I have a beautiful baby girl! Other than that I work almost 50 hours a week!! not getting high sorry "lmao" but you have your facts messed up since I moved back from Bowling Green I haven't gotten mixed up with anything but talk shit All you want because if you're talking about me then someone else is getting a break I guess! Randall..not sure who you are but if I am who your thinking about try to find me on FB bc talking on here is not my thing! This is the 2nd time I have ever gotten on this website.
too funny

Greenville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2011
derek wrote:
<quoted text>I did get married & yes I have a beautiful baby girl! Other than that I work almost 50 hours a week!! not getting high sorry "lmao" but you have your facts messed up since I moved back from Bowling Green I haven't gotten mixed up with anything but talk shit All you want because if you're talking about me then someone else is getting a break I guess! Randall..not sure who you are but if I am who your thinking about try to find me on FB bc talking on here is not my thing! This is the 2nd time I have ever gotten on this website.
Who the hell is Derek- if this really is Tomika, why don't you try posting under your own name & not some random guy? If all you do is work, & take care of your family, do you do it with the guys you get high with & screw right there at home? Maybe you do it at their house- either way this makes perfect sense!
dj

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2011
Y dont u use your f***in name u big funny pus cause shes doin good and u cant stand it so stand up and be a man or woman!!!......
gg

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 5, 2011
She's an extreme ho. Her husband dumb if he don't see what she doin.
rdf

Magee, MS

#12 Dec 9, 2011
Dj must be gettin some of that nasty stuff to. He seems awfully protective over her just for nothing
Amy allen

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Where are you
From
too funny

Greenville, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2011
gg wrote:
She's an extreme ho. Her husband dumb if he don't see what she doin.
I agree! I used to feel sorry for him, not anymore....
curious as hell

Central City, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2011
What is Tomikas last name.
TheyDeserve1Anot her

Greenville, KY

#17 Dec 20, 2011
curious as hell wrote:
What is Tomikas last name.
Used to be Cottrell. Now it's Beliles. Her husband and her both get high but I don't know if he cheats on her like she does him. I know he shoots up and gets gets high & so does she & she's a dope wh*re.
ha

Nebo, KY

#18 Dec 20, 2011
TheyDeserve1Another wrote:
<quoted text>Used to be Cottrell. Now it's Beliles. Her husband and her both get high but I don't know if he cheats on her like she does him. I know he shoots up and gets gets high & so does she & she's a dope wh*re.
So true. He must stay to high to see her doing other guys.
Susie

Nebo, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2011
dj wrote:
She is a friend of mine and i know for a fact she dont do nothin but work 6 days a week 10 hrs a day at rent a center and then goes home at night and cooks super for her husband and baths her baby then she goes to bed and starts all over again! So for the pus that cant put there name on here go to rent a center and say it to her face i dare u!! But u wont cause your a pus!!
If she be doing that at night then maybe she is hoeing during the day. I be seeing her talking to Mexicans. She be looking like a slut.
anna

Greenville, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2012
Susie wrote:
<quoted text>If she be doing that at night then maybe she is hoeing during the day. I be seeing her talking to Mexicans. She be looking like a slut.
Ho's, ho's, ain't nothin but ho's.
Tomika

Detroit, MI

#22 Jan 9, 2012
Yes I do talk to the mexicans which is my business, well obviously yours now since you're making it yours, stalking me?! Kinda creepy & shows you don't have much of a life to be worried about mine! My husband is by far the best man you can imagine & does not shoot up or anything else people think!! I cannot speak for what he done before I was with him which doesn't matter bc the past is the past and that's none of you Fu***** business either! I find it funny too that y' all talk crap on here I have not talked about 1 person on this website so why any of this is necessary I will never know! Please leave me and him alone & live your life and let us live ours!
anna

Greenville, KY

#23 Jan 11, 2012
Tomika wrote:
Yes I do talk to the mexicans which is my business, well obviously yours now since you're making it yours, stalking me?! Kinda creepy & shows you don't have much of a life to be worried about mine! My husband is by far the best man you can imagine & does not shoot up or anything else people think!! I cannot speak for what he done before I was with him which doesn't matter bc the past is the past and that's none of you Fu***** business either! I find it funny too that y' all talk crap on here I have not talked about 1 person on this website so why any of this is necessary I will never know! Please leave me and him alone & live your life and let us live ours!
Maybe you haven't talked about people on this website- but I know for a fact that u constantly run that cock sucker of yours about people! People that YOU personally know NOTHING about or hate for B.S., what was it u said- "past is in the past" reasons. What a liar and a hypocrite! This is what I call KARMA! Maybe you shouldn't have been such a druggie, ho, or even a judgmental idiot in ur past!
Tomika

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2012
lol ok you have a nice life now!
anna

Greenville, KY

#25 Jan 13, 2012
Tomika wrote:
lol ok you have a nice life now!
Oh I already am, whereas you never will. I'm sorry you're a disgusting diseased slut-bag and won't ever be anything more than that.
knows

Greenville, KY

#26 Jan 20, 2012
She loves some black guys, meth n crack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beechmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Dennisson Sarah Morris 1 hr County 8
He had love passion with a man, 10 hr skreech 8
Drakesboro Music Forum (Apr '13) 19 hr Musikologist 9
Mike vaught (May '15) 21 hr Fthvk 14
Samantha Oakley (Nov '12) 23 hr Fthvk 15
Sara Harrison & Bobby Bratcher Sun sara 3
bobby bratcher Sat someone who knows 3

Beechmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance