Man kiled by train in Steger

Man kiled by train in Steger

There are 5 comments on the The SouthtownStar story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Man kiled by train in Steger. In it, The SouthtownStar reports that:

Beecher :: Crete :: Monee :: Chicago Heights :: South Chicago Heights :: Steger :: Man kiled by train in Steger Comments July 29, 2010 Sun-Times Media A man is dead Thursday morning after being hit by a train in Steger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The SouthtownStar.

parent

Chicago Heights, IL

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Seems as though Steger is cursed when it comes to these train tracks. We have at least one fatal accident every year.. so sad.
anonymous pa

Homewood, IL

#2 Aug 4, 2010
just to let people know ken long was a very nice customer when he came into the establiment i use to work for maybe because i showed him respect i dont know rip
tommy roop

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#3 Aug 29, 2010
dam kenny i knew u loved trains man dude iam gonna miss u coming too agees for coffee so sorry buddy R.I.P kenny ur gone and never will be forgotten and as far as steger some of u people need too understand the cops there suck and only there too protect gang bangers they push everything under the carpet maybe its time u guys get ridd of the whole police force i lived there for along time and that town is so messed up and things hidden u would never beileve what is hidden steger use too be a nice quite place huh what a mess glad i moved best thing that could ever happen and people of steger it will never stop and keep getting worse if u continue too over look whats going on ........
tommy roop

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#4 Aug 29, 2010
they should tell everything that happends there and the dont i think they are all corrupt and kenny no matter what people say about you i always will stand up for you too u people who think he ran in too the train b.s he would of never done that he may have been homeless but he had a brain maybe he just needed friends and if people would of giving him a chance he was a really good guy love ya buddy R.I.P KENNY ALWAYS COULD TELL WHAT KIND OF TRAIN IT WAS BY HOW THE HORN BLEW HE TOLD ME YEARS AGO HIM AND HIS BROTHER USE TOO WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME REALLY SAD
chew chew

Dolton, IL

#5 Aug 29, 2010
He didn't run into the train, it ran into him
tommy roop wrote:
they should tell everything that happends there and the dont i think they are all corrupt and kenny no matter what people say about you i always will stand up for you too u people who think he ran in too the train b.s he would of never done that he may have been homeless but he had a brain maybe he just needed friends and if people would of giving him a chance he was a really good guy love ya buddy R.I.P KENNY ALWAYS COULD TELL WHAT KIND OF TRAIN IT WAS BY HOW THE HORN BLEW HE TOLD ME YEARS AGO HIM AND HIS BROTHER USE TOO WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME REALLY SAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beecher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) 22 hr Boo 7
News Will County to seek grant for work near propose... Sat Uncle Cracker 1
Is Mayor Einhorn Gay? (Feb '09) Jan 11 Crete Resident 21
BEWARE! Georgia Devil (William "Frank" Henry) ... Jan 7 Tennessee 1
Dave Holston for Mayor in 17. (May '15) Jan 1 Sean 9
Bloom Trial High School (Feb '08) Dec 22 Bad Times At Bloom 188
Peotone is a joke Dec 20 Daisy Clover 5

Beecher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance