Single Family Homeowners Paying to maintain Robert D. Phillippe's properties

Posted in the Beecher Forum

Dee Rivas

Beecher, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2013
The Village of Beecher maintains that their opinion is Mr. Robert D. Phillippe owns two commercial properties, Lots 59 and 60 at Dixie Highway/Rt. 1 and Hunters Drive.
Mr. Robert D. Phillippe told two homeowners, that they and 48 other homeowners will pay him to care for his Lots 59 and 60, because of the two Stormwater ponds and his PUD development stone advertising signs for Hunter Chase.
Mr. Robert D. Phillippe made comment that if the homeowners DON'T pay and care for his ponds and stone monument advertising signs, it will become "PAINFUL" until the homeowners agree to his demands.
Can anyone tell me why even VERBALIZING extortion is O.K in the Village of Beecher or Washington Township?
As single roof/single family homes, Lots 1-58 in Hunter's Chase West, we are not legally required to pay, maintain or ingress or egress from Mr. Robert D. Phillippe's Own Private Commercial Property, and he has no right to "threaten" homeowners.
Village and Township officials have been told of his threats and that these homeowners want what legal ordinances are in place enforced upon him just as they enforce them on all residential, commercial, and agricultural owners.
Are there separate ordinances for John Lotton and his partner Mr. Robert D. Phillippe, would someone find out?
Peter

Dolton, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Video by WPALTV on Youtube regarding this at

or search youtube.com for
Beecher Village Board Meeting - 1/14/13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beecher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery everywhere BUT Monee Sun Lady in Red 1
Beecher Chief of Police Sun Beecher residence 1
Party spots in peotone Sun shannon shuffle 7
throwbacks in crete barfight thursday Oct 14 john 315 1
Paul Goldrick (Feb '14) Oct 14 Aponte 14
Does Monee need younger Police Officers? (Aug '09) Oct 9 neighborhood watch 34
Park district Oct 6 Barb is a con artist 13
Beecher Dating
Find my Match

Beecher Jobs