Finding Brantley's Truth...Q&A...

Posted in the Beech Mountain Forum

Since: Jan 13

Sugar Grove, NC

#1 Jan 29, 2013
So many times I see Brantley's name on this forum. So, I thought, dang, what better way to hear some of the "gossip". Our goal is to find things that lead us to the truth. Although, it isn't important to some, maybe most. It is important to us. Brantley did not commit the crime that cost him 10 year of his life. So, how does this happen? A corrupt system, beyond belief. I know I am opening up a huge can of worms, but my intentions are good. Ask questions, Brantley will answer, because he is NOT afraid of ANY question you have. Be prepared though, he is very opinionated about this, as he should be. Any comments, questions, tips, etc. are welcome. We are weeding through to get the truth. We are not looking to get stuff stirred up, just wanting real answers from real people that may know something that hasn't been told. Any former detectives or current law enforcement, please don't add your babbling brooks here for your political gain. We don't care about that right now.

A few questions that we are seeking the answer to...

All charges were dismissed, because I'm innocent. Why has this investigation not been reopened?(We know the answer to this, just wondering what everyone else thinks about it.)
Are the people of the county not concerned that the real perp. is still out there?
It was reported that there were 2 perpetrators, but mistaken identity cleared one of those charged. Did they ever find that other "real" perpetrator? Why not? Did they even look?

What was the detective's personal agenda with this case?
The DA's personal agenda?
Others involved personal agenda?

Why was Brantley their target?

Opinions in 2003 vs. 2012?

Oh no, here we go...
Lena T

Sugar Grove, NC

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Brantley and Me wrote:
So many times I see Brantley's name on this forum. So, I thought, dang, what better way to hear some of the "gossip". Our goal is to find things that lead us to the truth. Although, it isn't important to some, maybe most. It is important to us. Brantley did not commit the crime that cost him 10 year of his life. So, how does this happen? A corrupt system, beyond belief. I know I am opening up a huge can of worms, but my intentions are good. Ask questions, Brantley will answer, because he is NOT afraid of ANY question you have. Be prepared though, he is very opinionated about this, as he should be. Any comments, questions, tips, etc. are welcome. We are weeding through to get the truth. We are not looking to get stuff stirred up, just wanting real answers from real people that may know something that hasn't been told. Any former detectives or current law enforcement, please don't add your babbling brooks here for your political gain. We don't care about that right now.
A few questions that we are seeking the answer to...
All charges were dismissed, because I'm innocent. Why has this investigation not been reopened?(We know the answer to this, just wondering what everyone else thinks about it.)
Are the people of the county not concerned that the real perp. is still out there?
It was reported that there were 2 perpetrators, but mistaken identity cleared one of those charged. Did they ever find that other "real" perpetrator? Why not? Did they even look?
What was the detective's personal agenda with this case?
The DA's personal agenda?
Others involved personal agenda?
Why was Brantley their target?
Opinions in 2003 vs. 2012?
Oh no, here we go...
Wow, B, maybe nobody really cares but us. Even better :)
Elohel

Stanley, NC

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Met Brantley the other day. He's a pretty chill guy!
Just putting that out there.
what ever

West Jefferson, NC

#4 Jul 29, 2013
If he is so good why did he beat up a handicap person at the game room in elk park the other night and hurt him so bad he had to go to the hospital and call the police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beech Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does everyone from the south seem to hate e... (Mar '11) Oct 18 Your Mom 22
Review: Little Faces Child Care Center Sep 24 Concerned Mother 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Hoe? (Jul '13) Aug '14 I know 21
Victims of Avery County Corruption (Nov '13) Jul '14 False Arrest 2
Matthew Felts Jun '14 Elkpark 2
Avery County woman rescues dog, charged with theft Jun '14 ghost of a finch 50
Beech Mountain Dating
Find my Match

Beech Mountain Jobs