Cheating At Windy Hollow!!

Cheating At Windy Hollow!!

Posted in the Beech Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Has anyone else heard that Scott Slayton accepts money to allow drivers to run illegal and get past the Tech at Windy Hollow Raceway??? Or that you can pay Scott to pass Tech each week!
BigRob

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2012
-Seriously- WOW wrote:
Has anyone else heard that Scott Slayton accepts money to allow drivers to run illegal and get past the Tech at Windy Hollow Raceway??? Or that you can pay Scott to pass Tech each week!
I heard this. I kno this is true for a fact. Mike Horn pays scott 100.00 every sunday to turn his head so his 2 cars that are actually illegal pass inspection....... Dirty as hell but hey I guess money talks
Scott

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Thats the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard!!!
AllTalk

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Is Scott the owner?
BigRob

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Yes scott is the person that runs the track
AllTalk

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2012
If its HIS track who cares what he does!
Lmfao

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Whatever. Scott does not accept money to allow people to cheat. Wow people!
AllTalk

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2012
I wasn't saying he does. I was just saying why does it matter he owns the track!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 19, 2012
sounds to me like some one is cry bc they cant drive so lets say scott take money and thats y i get my ass handed to me every week makes sence right
last laugh on you

Middletown, OH

#11 Jul 19, 2012
BigRob wrote:
<quoted text> I heard this. I kno this is true for a fact. Mike Horn pays scott 100.00 every sunday to turn his head so his 2 cars that are actually illegal pass inspection....... Dirty as hell but hey I guess money talks
thats awesome to know that hes pays 100 dollars a week to get pass tech to win 75 dollars u guy are stupid. Im one of his drivers and Ive never seen this! They tear my car apart every night and still cant find any thing but the tech guys grandson can half track every one and its ok hes a better drive and his car is all good guess that was why he hits every one,lol but he hit the wrong car sunday didnt he and didnt make the feature lol.
windy hollow sucks

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2012
BigRob wrote:
<quoted text> I heard this. I kno this is true for a fact. Mike Horn pays scott 100.00 every sunday to turn his head so his 2 cars that are actually illegal pass inspection....... Dirty as hell but hey I guess money talks
You're so full of shit the tech guy which is tyler scalfs granddad is always trying to find things on Mike Horns 2 cars so he DQ them each week. He doesnt even check tylers car cause he knows hes illegal and that their not gonna DQ him even if they find something on his car. If anything the scalf family is paying scott each week to let him run out there and cheat. He is supposed to be barred from windy hollow but scott lets him come back. Its funny how they were timing 14h and 14j cause they were half tracking other driver and were gonna have them move up to a different class but they let tyler get away with it. Honestly I dont think that family members of the drivers should be able to tech because their gonna let them cheat and get away with it. Scott needs to open his eyes on what hes doing or hes gonna lose alot more cars out there. Alot of people are getting sick of the bullshit.....
1/8 mile sucks

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Go to a real track like beech bend
Tylers mom

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
I really wish that if u people was gonna get on here and talk about my son you could at least be big enuff to post ur real name instead of a fake screen name. Tyler DOES NOT get any type of special treatment!!!! I wish someone else would tech Tylers car we are all for it we have nothin to hide. I do believe the week when they did check Tylers rearend and heads Tim told Mike Horn he was more than welcome to come look at anything he wanted to on Tylers motor!!! We have nothin to hide. Another thing that is also sad to me is that Tyler is a 16 year old and he acts more mature than any of yall. He wants to race and have fun. I have no clue why the 14 cars always make it there mission every week to try and take him out. What has he ever done to yall?? Tyler is a good kid, he gets straight A's in school and he just wants to have fun racin. This is my son and I want all this to stop. Im pretty sure you all have kids so how would yall feel if all this was being done to one of you all's kids??? Wouldnt like it to well would u now!!!!
windy hollow sucks

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Tyler goes and beats up on everyone elses cars not this past week but the last week when they raced i think it was 4 wks ago he hit 4 cars out there he hit jim reynolds,travis case,andrew boyle, and brad horn in that race. I do believe the other night hes the one that hit brad so he hit him right back. Karmas a bitch!! Hes one of the dirtiest drivers out there ya'll act like because he young that he should be allowed to do that.
ricky bobby

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Who cares. I've watched them all race, and for any of them to act like theyve accomplished something is hilarious. Nitwits.
Brad Horn

Middletown, OH

#17 Jul 19, 2012
I could careless what scott slayton does as far as I know hes never taken any bribes I dont talk to him other then on sundays, hes done a good job on getting the track ready now as for the 19 car I dont care if u beat me every night you have a good car and it is fast but as far as i believe you do have the wrong gear its not a 308 because u have to shift before the flags stand thats why I did a fast start to take ur advantage away . I told you I was tired of u beating on my car and if you didnt PAYBACK WOULD HAPPEN !(SUNDAY NIGHT ) I just want to race. When I went to get inspected ur grandad went over my car with a fine tooth comb and the only thing he could bitch about was the push bar on the front being to wide, that has been the same all last season and this season and now he wants to say something give me a break only because he u got wrecked by me .Im done with all the other bs dont run over my car and we have no problems because i dont wanna have to work on my car because of some idiot and im sure u feel the same . Do it again and sunday night will happen again I promise !
Windy racer

White House, TN

#18 Jul 19, 2012
BigRob wrote:
<quoted text> I heard this. I kno this is true for a fact. Mike Horn pays scott 100.00 every sunday to turn his head so his 2 cars that are actually illegal pass inspection....... Dirty as hell but hey I guess money talks
Iam glad Iam not the only one who thinks they are illegal
Windy racer

White House, TN

#19 Jul 19, 2012
last laugh on you wrote:
<quoted text>
thats awesome to know that hes pays 100 dollars a week to get pass tech to win 75 dollars u guy are stupid. Im one of his drivers and Ive never seen this! They tear my car apart every night and still cant find any thing but the tech guys grandson can half track every one and its ok hes a better drive and his car is all good guess that was why he hits every one,lol but he hit the wrong car sunday didnt he and didnt make the feature lol.
so least his a better driver Than the guys that took him out and it's pretty sad when they have to take him out or cheat to win
Windy racer

White House, TN

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Brad Horn wrote:
I could careless what scott slayton does as far as I know hes never taken any bribes I dont talk to him other then on sundays, hes done a good job on getting the track ready now as for the 19 car I dont care if u beat me every night you have a good car and it is fast but as far as i believe you do have the wrong gear its not a 308 because u have to shift before the flags stand thats why I did a fast start to take ur advantage away . I told you I was tired of u beating on my car and if you didnt PAYBACK WOULD HAPPEN !(SUNDAY NIGHT ) I just want to race. When I went to get inspected ur grandad went over my car with a fine tooth comb and the only thing he could bitch about was the push bar on the front being to wide, that has been the same all last season and this season and now he wants to say something give me a break only because he u got wrecked by me .Im done with all the other bs dont run over my car and we have no problems because i dont wanna have to work on my car because of some idiot and im sure u feel the same . Do it again and sunday night will happen again I promise !
Wow thats all I have to say u can't race a clean race and he never does anything to u
Tylers mom

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2012
I wish who ever "Windy Hollow Sucks" is would post who they really are instead of hiding behind a screen name!!! Not so big are we now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beech Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autum Miller or JoJo Siwa 32 min Rick G 2
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 38 min oh my 2,801
When you have lost everything lying 1 hr Wtf 38
justin davidson (Jul '15) 1 hr Yes sir 13
Dublin lane (Mar '15) 2 hr Wominizer 6
Carrie McCormick 2 hr Truth 9
US Bank Temp 3 hr James 22

Beech Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beech Grove Mortgages